SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Server Move Notice. Found bugs? Post them here!  (Read 2984 times)

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
Re: Server Move Notice. Found bugs? Post them here!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 06:40:38 AM »

Yes, once the new site is set up. The pages are actually all uploaded, just the links are messed up. I haven't had the motivation lately, so it's stagnant...

• Constantly lost, continually contented.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »

Ah. That's wonderful to know. I had merely been wondering, as I had noticed its absence and begun to wonder. I look forward to seeing the site at its true state of glory once everything is as it should be. Do please continue keeping up the good work, and I'll surely continue to read your comics. :3
The almighty Chupmunk says 'Let there be chillidogs!' and so people ignore the crazy person and go about their business.

• Regular
  • FritzyBeat
    • My Youtube
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 05:02:17 AM »

I was cruising through the comic archives here at SVT and discovered that the "Mach 2: Sonic Beyond" comic link is broken, and just takes you to the SVT error page. So you might want to look into that.
After I found this, I took the liberty of going through the entire archive to make sure there weren't any broken links After a lengthy search, I am pleased to report that all the other comic archive links are still in full working order. Great job guys!  :)

There are however, a few little things I'd like to point out so that when next you have time, you might be able to look into them.

1: The comic "bright and shiny future" ends in your archive at page 8, which is technically correct. But Digital Addiction not to long ago posted an unfinished Page 9 onto their DA here:
(Incidentally, the SVT comic profile lists "A bright and shiny future" as having 9 pages, when only 8 pages are shown).

2: Tails Away, the comic/manga by Elson "Darkspeeds" Wong, IS fully recorded in the comic archive. But what you might not know is that after Darkspeeds stopped drawing the comic, he officially passed on the comic to Even Stanley, who has preceded to create 12 more pages of official continuation for the comic. These pages can be found here:

3. Speaking of Evan Stanley, I noticed that Ghosts of the Future has still not updated past issue 4 in the archive, but Evan has since made a total of 10 issues to date (The tenth issue is coming to a close now). I remember discussing this with you at an earlier date, and you stating that Evan had sent you the pages and you would try to get to updating the archive when you could.
Are you planning on doing that soon, or are you just to busy, or are you waiting until you upgrade the whole site before you add the new pages?

I know your really busy, so please by all means don't take this as a kick in the pants to get stuff done. I just felt that it might make things easier around here for the mods if someone researched all this stuff and put it into an easy-to-access list. No rush to get it done, but I hope this info helps y'all out in the future when you CAN get to it ;)

oh, and before I forget. If you ever plan on updating the cover-and-first-two-pages scans of the official sonic comics you have in the comic archive, I think I can get you pretty much everything up to the current issues. Plus, official preview pages released by Archie online are now the first five pages of every issue as opposed to the first two, so I can get you the first five pages of all the more recent issues as well if you ever plan on reviving that.
Again, good luck with everything you mods are up to! Hope you can get all your work done soon  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up