SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238922 times)

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #645 on: August 24, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »

ACHEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

TOPIC DERAILED

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #646 on: August 25, 2012, 07:47:35 AM »

well, TheMobian, I tip my hat to you. Tis good to have another affecionado of Archie Sonic here. In reference to the fourth question and your answer, it was also in issue 75 I believe, I'd have to reread a those issues but, I do believe it was also in issue 75, or was that the issue where he gave his back story/reasoning for being in the prime zone?

I don't remember at the moment, it's 6:48 AM here, I need to go to sleep.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #647 on: August 25, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »

Your right, it was also in issue 75. I'll be darned I missed that XP

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #648 on: August 25, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »

Oh yeah, TheMobian, what does that achievement mean?
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #649 on: August 26, 2012, 03:51:45 AM »

Has anyone here ever had to carry guilt for something?

Well, here's a story I need to share. Before I had my current girlfriend, I had another about five years ago (I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this, I think...), I can't really explain what happened very well, but my best guess on what I think may have happened was she didn't like it that I kept telling everyone about her, she felt as if I just couldn't keep a secret so she broke up with me. That was probably the most painful part, because she didn't do it just mentally. She had actually slapped me for no reason whatsoever. So the breakup had also hurt me physically as well.

It still hurts remembering that day, I didn't even know what I did wrong in the end, I never even found out because eventually she moved away when I felt we'd be calm enough to talk things out. It makes me scared of what could happen with my current relationship. I'm afraid if I say anything about her to people I know, the same thing will simply happen again. This is why I hold friends, like all of you guys, very dear to me, because when I was with my ex I really didn't focus much on friends as I do now-a-days, and when my ex broke up with me, my so called friends I had at the time laughed and just called me a loser. So I barely had anyone to talk to after it happened.

And that's something I'll always have guilt about, because I can't set it right and I didn't even know what I did wrong. But, in a way it inspired me to make my series I work on now, from a bit of words my mother told me. "Even when it seems like shadows of pain and doubt try to cloud your mind with despair. Never fall to it, there's always a few rays of hope to illuminate the way back onto the road you walk." It does seem like a cheesy saying, but I feel it had really done something for me all these years. I managed to work hard into who I am now, and met all of you guys, my friends, in fact doctors told my mom my autism was so bad, I was never going to go past the mental age of 4, but I do go past it, and that's something that let's me know I really did work hard not for just my benefit, but for others. My breakup did feel very horrible, and I do still feel guilty about it. I think in the end, it shaped me into the person I am now, that's mostly why I write my story Rays of Hope, cause I wan't to spread the message my mom told me that day. I may not become famous or someone noteworthy, but I feel if I can just work hard for the benefit of others, I will have a smile on my face I'm proud to have.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #650 on: August 27, 2012, 05:44:06 AM »

I too carry guilt.

years ago, when I still lived with my mother, while my big brother still lived with us, he and I tormented our little brother to no end. We always used to sneak up behind him and torment him in so many ways. Now, my younger brother has grown and he has a physically noticable twitch. I keep feeling that him having that is my fault, and I can't ever undo it. But, I've grown, and so has he, into loving brothers. He wouldn't trade me for anything, and I wouldn't trade him for anything either. but, I'll always carry the guilt of having tormented him so much when he was younger, which caused him to get that twitch. Which is caused by people placing something behind him, seeing as my big brother and myself tortured him by using a pressure point behind his head, little bit beneath the base of the skull, I think. We also put him into wrestling moves, did something similar to chinese water torture(we just kept taping him on the forehead and kept asking him, name 10 candy bars.) I feel like an ass for having done that to him now.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #651 on: August 27, 2012, 05:46:48 AM »

I guess that's sort of like my break up situation. Due to the fact that twitch your brother has may not ever leave him, like how I may have to live with my autism until the day I die if the cure isn't found in my lifetime.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #652 on: August 27, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »

Hey guys, cool story to tell you!

So earlier this summer I was talking with some of my co-workers here at camp and the topic of comics came up. When I mentioned that I liked sonic comics, one of my friends said that they had a ton of sonic comics at home they didn't want, and said they might give them to me.
Needless to say (though I'm saying it anyway) I was pretty excited, however, weeks passed and nothing happened along the lines of comics, eventually I forgot all about them. Then, one day when I was getting off work for my day off, I checked the bulletin board to see what was going on later today. There, pinned to the bulletin board in a plastic case, was a Sonic the hedgehog comic and a not with my name on it. The note contained a riddle, and once I had solved the riddle and went to the next location, some person came up to me and gave me another comic with a new note and a new riddle. IT WAS AWESOME! I spent the whole day on this scavenger hunt solving riddles and earning comics! :D by the end of the day. The last riddle led me to a building, where I was to search for "The Motherload". I spent 4 hours in that building searching absolutely everywhere before I found it... a huge pile of sonic comics covered up in a bin filled with clean laundry.
It definitely was "The Motherload".

I haven't had the time to search through all the comics I got, but I can tell you that I got most every issue between StH#33 and StH#143, almost every single Knuckles comic (excluding maybe two or three), most of the Sonic Super Specials, and a bunch of mini series and one-shots. I. Am. ECSTATIC!!!! :mrgreen:
My collection just grew SOOOO much in one day, I'm so happy.  ;D
Three other things to note, many of the comics remain unopened from their shipping plastic wrap, one of the knuckles comics is signed by Ken Penders, and I also got some random non-sonic comic I've never heard of before ??? I'll find out the name and ask you guys about it later.

Anyways, once I sort through all the comics I'll post a more detailed report of all the comics I got!
A big thank you to Gru, for giving me the comics; and Maggie, for organizing the scavenger hunt! You two are the best!

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #653 on: August 28, 2012, 04:19:33 AM »

dude, nice haul, your gonna have to list which issue's you've gained, I'd love to know.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #654 on: August 29, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »

dude, nice haul, your gonna have to list which issue's you've gained, I'd love to know.
You bet. I'll write them all down tonight when I get time, then maybe I can list them tomorrow:)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #655 on: September 04, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »

Very nice.

I hope everybody had a good Labor Day Weekend, tis sad that we all have to go back to work/school today.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #656 on: September 04, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »

The only downside I had at school today was the air was off and it was super humid, making the air extremely thick. And when the air is thick I can easily pass out because of the difficulty of getting oxygen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #657 on: September 04, 2012, 06:19:39 PM »

*cries*

I don't know why I'm crying.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #658 on: September 05, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »

*cries*

School?
Fortunately for me, I'm now graduated. Now its off to find a job...

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2012, 12:40:33 AM »

*cries*

School?
Fortunately for me, I'm now graduated. Now its off to find a job...

School is actually okay. *shrug*

Yeah, stack of userbars.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Up