SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Incandescent Boulevard

<< < (5/6) > >>

UltraSonic:
"You'd have to ask Alyx that, not myself" Ace responded. "Lenny, if you're hungry there's some leftover pizza on the counter from two nights ago! Bacon and Sausage"

"Hang on, I'm tracking something.....  Jack in, I'll need all the processor power I can get" Alyx responded.

It was about that point that a buzzing sound was heard and Ace released a grunt of satisfaction as the suits shields recharged.

"Ace, there's also a call for you.  I believe you already know who it is" is what Alyx said next.

Ace swore loudly as he donned his helmet to take the call.  The conversation occurred in private.  Only when raising his voice could Ace be heard outside of his helmet, and even then it was difficult to understand.  Something about the sum of 250,000 credits was about all that could be understood.

Nyteshade:
She positively hate, hate, hated when Fireball was hyped up on a chaos high.
So Nyteshade does what she always does when he is. She punches him. Hard. Well... Clothes lines him.

"Yes!" she says with a brilliantly fake smile. "There's one right over ther-..." Her gesture begins innocuously enough, but ends with attempting to disrupt his chaos high with a forcible impact. It was common knowledge that a good impact would knock the emeralds, or in this case, rings out of a person and she was counting on the blow to knock some sense into Fireball and knock the annoyance right out of him, jittery little beast.

Fireball:
Lenny devours the pizza, barely even chewing, and the cardboard box it came in, then continues his hunt for food.

MACCA plugs himself into Alyx's console and shared his processing power, and his understanding and knowledge of the situation with her. It would be a tender moment if either of them displayed much in the way of emotion.

"Oh dear," he exclaims, as he spots the first tweets and news stories of NyteShade's attack and realises the magnitude of the potential danger.

As the rings fly all around, like shards of glass as a mirror hits the floor, the dark Fireball is back on his feet only a fraction of a second after he painfully slams into the ground. A supersonic whizz and many of the rings are collected, except a few that flew out of his reach, down the side of the building. What follows is a succession of blows to the body struck by the spindashing hedgehog from several different angles, and then, again, the disappearing again, a loud whooshing noise and Fireball is gone again.

Nyteshade:
She'd forgotten how fast he could be when he use that cheap spindash maneuver. It hurt. A lot. At First...

The first few hits tag her with solid smacks, but by the third she has gone intangible and by the 4th pass she is in the shadowsphere and out of his physical reach.

That wasn't very nice. Not Very nice at all...

Her voice resonates from the darkness before a gloved hand reaches out of his shadow and clenches down on his ankle, dragging him into the darkness. The chill grip of the negative space has him in its clutches for only a minute before he emerges, thrown at high speed towards a wall.  Nyteshade lands on the wall beside him, perched there like a spider wearing a gray-furred hedgehog form with silver hair.

"You're being disappointing, Freddy. Do stop it, won't you?"

UltraSonic:
Alyx, while capable of emotion wasn't likely to display it.  She wasn't likely to take interest in what she considered to be obsolete hardware

"Good God" Alyx said "Ace you ready to move?  I've got a rupture, but it's not slipspace, it's something else, I don't understand most of the readings, but there is definitely a tear in space time."

"Give me 30 seconds, because I now officially have jurisdiction anywhere to stop this thing" Ace commented as he ducked into his bedroom where most of the armor was sitting on the floor.  And that second closet didn't contain clothing.

He returned at the 32 second mark actually.  Fully suited up, and heavily armed.  It was hard to count the number of weapons he was carrying.  The most notable of which was a .50 caliber rifle which he was still unscrewing the barrel from so that he could walk through doorways easier.

The floor creaked eerily with every step he took, he was after all weighing in at about 700+lbs right now

"Lenny, if you keep that up there won't be any food left!" Anyhow, it's time to move.  Alyx, you got it pinpointed?"

She responded, almost insulted "I don't see how I could miss an energy signature like that."

"Excellent" Ace returned as he placed his hand next to the unit that contained the card on which Alyx would store herself for transport between terminals, and to his uniform.  It may be small, about a quarter inch thick, three inches long, and two inches wide, but it could store petabytes data, which was good, as Alyx took up about 4 of them in her entirety.  Her image flashed briefly on the screen and she was ready for transfer, Ace popped the card into his suit and was ready to roll.

"You two up for this?" He inquired of Lenny and MACCA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version