SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Back in town

<< < (4/26) > >>

Gale Fox:
(OOC: Finally! Welcome back, Illeana! Oh, and I don't blame you with the finals making you absent and stuffs. School was the reason I initially became a ghost on SVT.)

Hm, Hehe, none of us are normal humans. Well, technically, I'm not a Human at all, Scientifically, I'm a Pansapien or Heterosapien, depending on how you look at it. And Illeana, I sense little to no hostility from Umuku. If there's anything up, I could waste him with this

Xenophobia tugs at the regrown antennae, which seemed to be off on its own, hunched over to a side, a few strands of hair splitting from the main antennae, giving the image of it speaking.

And I wouldn't want you to have to find out how I do it the hard way.

With that statement, he/she begins to strip the Muffler Robe. While storing the Muffler Robe, he/she opens his/her jacket, revealing a white button-down. Xenophobia opens the button-down, revealing a torso covered in bandages. Stuffing the Muffler Robe next to his/her jacket, it disappears, and Xenophobia fixates his/her clothing to its normal state. Storing, the silver, Xenophobia pokes at the antennae more, glaring concernedly at Umuku.

So, where are we going now? Since I'm with such responsible, non-violent adults. Not that it matters, since I never really lived with my parents.

grox:
Umuku stops mid chant and smiles, "Damn, and I was hopping to see what either of you would do, Oh well. Blasted sunlight." Said Umuku as he placed his hood over his head. He then pockets the card in his hand, he then pulls out a rolled up piece of parchment from his sleave. He begins to unroll it, "I come from a tower not too far from here." He finishes unrolling it and shows the two of them the side of the parchment that was facing him, revealing that it was a map. There's three places circled on the map, SVT City was one of the places circled on the map. "In fact, My tower is right there." He then points to the area in between the three circles. "You might know of it, Magus Veneficus. At least, that's what I call it. That, my, group. Is where we are headed." Said Umuku as he lowered his hand to his side. "Then again...You might want to know a little about me, don't you?" Said Umuku with a wry smile on his face.

Illeana.Nightrain:
Illeana retracted her claws and looked through narrow eyes at Umuku. Then she looked at Xenophobia and sighed to herself.

"If you're certain he won't do anything, then fine. No violence. So long as there's no more mumbling chants under one's breath."

She nodded her head toward Umuku after looking at the map.

"So...now. Who, exactly, are you? Why are you here? And what do you need us for?"

She asked, still skeptical. She could feel the desperate part of herself strangling the other part that was yelling at her that this was a bad idea and she no longer cared. So long as no one killed anyone and she got where she needed, she was fine with it.

grox:
(OOC: Hope you don't mind me doing what I'm going to do in this post. If it offends you, then I shall edit this post and we will work from there. That is, if it offends you.)

"Eh ha ha ha ha ha, Who am I, Oh, I'm sorry to say, I don't remember much, other than my name and my skills. Why am I here, simple my dear. I was looking for strong, powerful, people to, rebuild my tower. Seeing as it's fallen into disrepair, for the past few, centuries, I've been asleep. And what do I need you for, simple, you look strong and powerful, if our acquaintance over there (Points over to Xenophobia.) Hadn't arrived when he did. I would have tested your abilities with my own." Said Umuku as he began rolling up the map. "But, seeing as were all, as Xenophobia put it, responsible and non-violent adults, I don't see why I couldn't, afford, your skills." Said Umuku as he placed the map back up his sleeve. He then reached into one of his other pockets, grabbed something, and brought his hand back out of it, clutching what he had grabbed. "I'm sure, you could use, something like these to, buy things, where ever it is that you bought your strange garb you wear." Said Umuku as he threw 3 coins at Illeana. She caught the 3 coins, upon opening her hand she saw that they were 3 gold coins.

"I do hope that's enough for your services." Said Umuku as he relaxed his stance a-bit. Umuku then looked over towards Xenophobia, "You, still have yet to say whether or not you accept my offer. Then again, we could, no,*Places hand on chin* not right at this moment, once we get to my tower, yes, *Removes hand from chin and waves it in the air* once we arrive there, I will test your skills. See if you would be able to stand up to, something, of my understandable caliber." Said Umuku as he once again reached into his pocket, the same pocket he placed that card into. He then pulls out four cards, fanning them out he begins looking at them. "You do realize what I am don't you, Xenophobia and Illeana?" Asks Umuku as he continues to look at the cards.

Illeana.Nightrain:
She jumped a little at being thrown the coins and was unsure of what to do with them.

Who uses actual gold coins? She thought to herself. I still don't understand who this guy is other than bad. He seems like a mage of some sort, but...well, I suppose there could still be mages around. Why not? Everything else pretty much still exists, though I thought with the loss of knowledge there was a loss of people. Then again, he said he's been...what was it...asleep...for the last few...centuries? That can't be right. How would that have happened? Either way, he might be the ticket I need. I need to know what happened to Speed. Why no one else remembers him and what it was that took him away and where he is now.

After a good time babbling to herself in her head, she looked at Umuku.

"I still don't entirely understand what you are. You seem like a mage. Bad by the sounds of things, but who am I to judge? What's obvious though is that you deal in some sort of magic and you seem to need the assistance of other people. I don't know if my skills will meet what you need, but I learn quick and I know I don't know the full extent of what I can do. The real thing here is, you need people to help you, and I need someone to help me. A few years back my friend disappeared in some sort of accident. I don't remember much other than a bright flash and light and he was gone. Everyone assumed it was just an explosion or a bomb since the city had been fighting. Thing is, afterward no one else even remembered that he existed. So you need people to help you do whatever it is you want and I need someone who can help me figure out what happened to my friend."

After she spoke she wondered why she had spilled so much to him, but chose to ignore it because she was almost certain he could help her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version