SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Back in town

<< < (3/26) > >>

Gale Fox:
Xenophobia catches Umuku's strange object with ESP and sighs.

*Sigh* Help you get help? If I were to help you get help, I'd already be getting you help depending as to how you look at it.

Xeno pauses to clear his/her throat.

Anyways... How would I be assisting you if I were to accept your offer?

Xenophobia sheaths his/her swords with Telekinesis once more and then grabs the floating object.

What is this, anyway... Umuku?

grox:
(OOC: Hope you don't mind.)

As Xenophobia opens up his/her hand, it reveals to be a wrapped up roll of some kind. "As I said, I shall pay you up front, considering I just threw to you, a 10 coin roll of silver. I figured it'd be enough. BUT, seeing as your, strange abilities, allow you to, do what ever it is you do." Umuku emphasized this by waving his left hand in a circle. Umuku looked as if he was getting weaker, The rain had stopped and the sun was coming out. He then put away his chain, reclasping it around his body. "Takes bloody freaking ever to redo this. Ah there we go." Said Umuku as he finished reclasping the chain. "Now, something different." Said Umuku as the clouds finally cleared from the sky revealing the Sun had risen over the crest of the hills behind him, giving off that night had changed into Day. Umuku reached into his right pocket and pulled out 4 cards. He fanned them out and looked at them studiously. "Hm, ah, that one." Said Umuku as he grabbed one of the cards he had fanned out, he kept that card out and put the rest away.

"If you can read my mind, You know what I am, You know what I can do, and, You know what this is." Said Umuku as he held the card. "Come with me, And, I'll introduce you to a world far beyond what you have seen here." Said Umuku as he kept one eye on the card and the other eye on Xenophobia. "That offer goes for you too, miss." Said Umuku as he glanced over to the woman under the awning.

Illeana.Nightrain:
((OCC: Sorry. College finals and final project consumed me. >.< But it's summer break now and I'll be online ALMOST every day again until August with the exception of a week in July when I'll be at my dad's.))

Illeana starred at the two, keeping her claws grown but hidden. She growled slightly in her throat. She pulled her hood back off and stepped out from under the awning now that it was no longer raining.

This is going to be either a very dumb move, or a very smart move. Either way, whatever they want or are doing may lead me to answers and help in what I need. Soo....or stop weighing options and just do it. She thought to herself.

"Okay. So, you're an alien..." she said motioning to Xenophobia, "And you're...well, even if the alien knows what you are, what you're doing and all that jazz, I can't read mind and I haven't got a damn clue. So, fill me in. I hate being left in the dark on things."

Her ears twitched and she tried to ignore the nagging voice in her head telling her that this is a bad idea.

grox:
(OOC: Yay, Illeana's back, huzzah!)

"Forgive me, it's, been a long time since I've had to deal with anyone else." Umuku straightens his back and bows towards Illeana, "My name is Umuku, I've lived for a very long time, and I just woke up from a very long sleep. My home is in disrepair. I was looking for 'help'." Umuku then begins to notice the odd things about Illeana, "I see your not a normal human, are you? Thanks to, him.(Waves his hand over towards Xenophobia.) I at least know your name, Illeana Nightrain was it now?" Said Umuku as he stood back up, still holding onto the card in his hand. But, under his breath, he began chanting the words on the card.

Illeana.Nightrain:
"You got the name right, and no, I'm not a normal human."

She cocked her head to the side slightly and twitched her ears.

"I'd suggest you stop mumbling whatever it is you're mumbling without telling us what you're mumbling about. It isn't polite."

She growled out at him, growing her claws a little bit more. She felt her teeth begin to change into fangs and prepared herself for a transformation if the need were to arise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version