SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Angel of Darkness

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheMobian:
The Furry little creature turned, and looked over all that she had pointed to. He had never before noticed the few others living in the ruins. Scraping out a living from what was left of the city, many looked in bad health and in dire need of medical attention. Again, Kalluva turned back to the cloaked woman.

So... your not from around here either?

grox:
No, No I am not from around here either.

The Figure squatted down to try and get to the little creatures level. The being then noticed the little creatures tail, that it was not connected to it's body.

You seem interesting though. Oh, seeing you reminds me of something though, I can't quite remember what, but I am reminded of something. Either way, My name, is Valeria Orcen. One of the Necromantic High Counsel, on a journey to find a cure for the plague of Light that threatens to destroy my home. and your name, little one?

TheMobian:
"My name is Kalluva-Tail" Said the small creature, now that he was at eye level with this 'Valeria Orcen' he felt more composed and less afraid of his surroundings.

Kalluva continued; "...and I'm also on a journey, though I really don't know what for...color]

grox:
(OOC: hope you don't mind Mobi, just trying to move the story along is all.)

"Well then, Kalluva-Tail, let's go inside and see if we can't figure out what kind of journey you are on."

Valeria then stands up, turns back toward the entrance and walks into the Tavern, she looks around, seeing that the Tavern isn't that populated but still has plenty of patrons, she walks over to a booth in the corner, the five beings that were with her, all shamble over to that booth, wait for her to get in and then shuffle into the booth with her, leaving enough space for Kalluva to join them. As Kalluva joins them...

"Now, what was the last thing that you remember doing before you ended up here Kalluva-Tail?"

TheMobian:
(No problem, I've been away a while. I'll continue to let you lead the story, let me know if you want me to get involved in creating situations for the characters.)

Kalluva followed close behind as they entered the Tavern, and soon after, the booth that the rest of cloacked figures standing around Valeria had entered.

"J-Just Kalluva, thank you"
"And honestly, I don't remember that much after I left my homeworld. Last thing I remember doing was waking up in the desert and this place in the distance. Needless to say I wasn't about to walk away from such a towering city in the middle of the desert, and I was suprised to see how deserted this place is. How could a desolete place like this hold a cure for your planet?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version