SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Character Introduction

<< < (3/6) > >>

Zonic Mirage:
Sure. Having strengths and weaknesses are important points for good character creation and developing. |D Like one of my characters has a bad fear of heights, but can (barely) get through it if pushed hard enough.

Gale Fox:
Name: Xenophobia Vagrance

Age: ? (Stated to be in his late pre-teens to his very early teens)

Gender: N/A (Ah, if you were to read my stories, you’d get the No Gender joke.)

Appearance: Oh... Xeno wears a Bat Jacket (His is black and white) and Goggle Cap(However, his is black with white goggles), with a pair of Black-And-White High Tops, along with two nodachi, two longswords, and two katana, and a Claymore either strapped to his/her clothing or in "some sort of invisible bookbag"

Species: Superhuman; Referred to as another forbidden subtype: Alien, due to his/her hair antennae and speech mannerisms.

Likes: Hanging with Grandmaster and Heavenly Heaven, his two best friends, Being able to meditate in peace, being addressed to in a respectable manner without her gender being brought up

Dislikes: His gender being in dispute, having to leave her swords sheathed while fighting.

Back story: Xenophobia Vagrance… Ah… where do we start with this kid? Xeno is a gender-less kid from Arad. Born and raised in the ridiculously low temperatures at Mount Thunderime and the innate business of Hendon Myre, Xenophobia is a well balanced kid, raised by his/her older sister Dr. Shirofuji, Loton’s honorable apprentice.

Gear: His clothes, weapons, and a couple hundred thousand bandages which she borrowed from Grandmaster. (This using female and male nouns thing never gets old… ^^)

Strengths: Extreme fighting potential, relatively intelligent, well-rounded in almost any location.

Weaknesses: Not very powerful when it comes to fighting, and is very pacifistic. Quick to run away from a situation when his gender is questioned. Also maintains the same beserker mode ability from his/her main appearance in "The Academy".

Plus, I have another bio sheet, but I can't post it cause my scrolling is bugged >.<. I hate that I can't install Firefox on this Comp >.<

grox:
Well Gale Fox, welcome to the Party, I'll try to get another RP going so we can have everything going as well as it should. Currently, I have one RP going that is currently active on the outskirts of SVT City, where Illeana.Nightrain and I have just met. If you like, you could try and come into that RP...That is if you want to. But, if you want, I could come up with a different RP that you and I could get into, again, if you want.

As I said, welcome to the party, have a drink, enjoy the snacks, and try not to break anything. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

grox:
Another character, this time, FOR THE PAINT BALL TOURNAMENT!

Name: Obo Lisk

Nickname: Wall

Species: sentient Stone Golem

Likes: Books, new sports for him to try out in, shooting things, and being some one that people can rely on to do their job.

Dislikes: Being called a 'stupid golem', people trying to destroy him, and mimes.

Back story: He was created to guard an entrance to a temple, he failed in guarding it, because the temple was destroyed by outsiders, he was left intact, with his having failed in his duty to guard a single entrance having ended, he did not know what to do now. His creator was killed in the attack, so he was left to his own devices, over the centuries, he learned what he could from the things around him, the people that saw him knew he would not attack them unless provoked, even when he was provoked, he did not attack them, he just defended himself. Now, in this year, he has decided to see what else in the world is there. If there are more like him in the world, If there was a place for him in this world, and if he could find a new master that would tell him what to do.

Gear: He carries with him his spear, shield, sword, and a device he fashioned after what the creatures called humans called a 'crossbow'. He also carries ammunition for it as well.

Strengths: Super strength(He is a stone golem after all.), High Endurance(Again, Stone Golem.), and not needing to sleep.

Weaknesses: For being awake so long, he's had a long time to think, so, his mind wanders some times. He is also weak against dispelling magics(You know, magic made for getting rid of other magic.), Also Ice magic as well.

Gale Fox:
Sweet~ Enhanced Xeno's bio using this character sheet: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/155/a/0/Blank_Character_Bio_Sheet_by_TtotheAFFY.html

Full name: Xenophobia Vagrance

Pronunciation: What it says on the tin, my dear Watson.

Nickname(s) or Alias: Xeno/X-Alien/Grey-Head

Species: Superhuman; Sub-Species Alien.

Age: 12-13, Higher depending on RP's Timeframe/Constraints.

Birthday: July 2 @ 12:00 P.M. (The exact middle of the year, a reference to Xenophobia's neutralism and passive attitude.)

Sexuality: Pansexual/Bisexual

Nationality: Caucasian; Greek/Roman descent

Religion: Athiest/Mixed Beliefs

City or town of birth: Labanon, Smith County, Kansas, USA

Currently lives: Palm Springs, California, USA

Languages spoken: English | Greek | Latin

Native language: English

Relationship Status: Single

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Height: 5 Feet Tall; 6 Inches | 1.6 Meters

Weight: 100lbs | 45.3kg

Figure/build: Slim/Bony

Hair Color: Grey

Hairstyle: Shoulder-length, feminine straight hair, two hair antennae above the hairline

Eye Color: Grey

Skin/fur/etc Color: Pallor; Ivory

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Scars/distinguishing marks: None

Preferred style of clothing: A Bat Jacket and Goggle Cap with grey high-tops (Converse All-Stars?)

Frequently Worn Jewelry: None

HEALTH
Smoker?: No

Drinker?: No

Drug User? Which?: No. None.

Addictions: None

Allergies: None

Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities: Extreme pain received from his/her hair antennae being removed; a specifically racial feature.

Any medication regularly taken: None

PERSONALITY
Personality: Neutral, Passive, Elaborate, Sophisticated/Analytical

Likes: Swords for vocational/recreational usage, human company, peace, silence, gender not being questioned, to an extent, fighting on the offensive

Dislikes: Gender being questioned, having to fight for non-recreational/defensive reasons, Hair Antennae being touched inappropriately.

Fears/phobias: an ironic and unique case of Xenophobia: A fear towards those who don't allow Xenophobia (the character) to read their mind.

Favorite Color: White, Black, Grey, and Silver

Hobbies: fencing, training, recreational swordfighting/'telekinetic shootouts', analyzing others

Taste in music: Trance/Techno/House

SKILLS
Talents/Skills: Telekinesis, Swordfighting

Ability to drive a car? Operate any other vehicles?: Avid skateboarder/hoverboarder, Capable/Novice driver, advanced skateboard user.

EATING HABITS
Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Omnivore, leans further over to

Favorite food(s): Anything flavorful or spicy

Favorite drink(s): Sodas (A word from Xenophobia 'itself' "Xenophobia: Actually, I prefer most carbonated/bubbly drinks")

Disliked food: Tasteless foods | Overly spicy foods.

Disliked drinks: Flat Sodas and Bitter Drinks; Also carries a dislike for vegetable drinks.

HOUSE AND HOME
Describe the character's house/home: Xenophobia resides within a large, glass/airy-themed house on the shores of California, USA ([me]'s Note: California is such a huge state and is generally warm, thus, I typically use this state.)

Significant/special belongings: Diabolus Talea: Dual Katana/Gladius Swords | Olympus Volatilis: Dual Nodachi Swords | Vesica Mortalis: A Gladius/Claymore Sword

CAREER
Level of education: Taking High-School leveled courses; Has the potential for Ph.D Level knowledge.

Qualifications: Mercenary, Analyst, Spy, Commando

Current job title and description: Student

Name of employer: N/A

COMBAT
Peaceful or aggressive attitude?: Peaceful unless otherwise provoked.

Fighting Skills/Techniques:

-Psycho Pulse is Xenophobia’s most commonly used technique. He/She collects a large amount of telekinetic energy in his/her hands or weapon and then blasts. This blast, no matter how intimidating it seems, doesn’t cause any direct damage to its target.

-Sword Wind/Malum Undo are two similar techniques used by Xenophobia. Sword Wind, typically, is Xenophobia manipulating telekinesis while using a sword. Malum Undo is an enhanced form of the aforementioned Sword Wind technique, useable only while wielding Diabolus Talea. Malum Undo consists of Xenophobia accumulating evil/negative energy and thoughts from the surrounding area, using them to coat the blades of the two swords and fly off for a maximum of 20km, causing severe cutting damage. Distance, Damage, and Size are determined by the amount of evil/negativity in the surrounding area, Xeno’s emotional state, and Xenophobia’s intended power.
[/spoiler]

Special skills/magical powers/etc: Telekinesis, Malum Undo (see above spoiler)

Weapon of choice (if any): Aforementioned swords (Diabolus Talea, Olympus Volatilis, Vesica Mortalis)

Weaknesses in combat: Pacifistic/Hesitant initially, Gender insult/question-induced berserk state.

Strengths in combat: Berserk State, sword skill, telekinesis mastery, other languages,

FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOES
Parents names: Xeal & Ms. Vagrance

Are parents alive or dead?: Deceased.

Is the character still in contact with their parents?: None; Parents are dead.

Siblings? Relationship with siblings?: Doctor Shirofuji, older sister, The Phobics, older, also ambiguous siblings.

Other Important Relatives: DJ Disaster (older Half-Brother)

Partner/Spouse: Partner, Spencer Specter

Children: None

Best Friend: Spencer Specter

Other Important Friends: Grandmaster Blurr/Cody Oroborus, Jac Queline DesBois

Acquaintances: None

Pets: Colby and Cheddar, two mice ([me]'s Note: A reference to Rob Dyrdek's skateboarding mice, Cheesy and Swissy)

Enemies? Why are they enemies?: None specific

BACKSTORY
Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10): Xenophobia was born in an unknown period in 1997 C.E., born to a deceased, evil father by the name of Xeal in the world of Arad, also known as the underworld. At an early age, Xenophobia’s mother disappeared, never to be seen again, and upon that day, Xenophobia was taken in by his older, also ambiguous siblings, known collectively as the Phobics.

Describe their teenage years (11 - 19): Years later, Xenophobia found himself meeting a peculiar couple, a boy named Grandmaster Blurr and a gal named Heavenly Heaven during a scuffle in Frozenheart. This meeting changed Xenophobia’s already blessed lifestyle for the better. The trio set out on hunting missions, becoming assassins, executing evil beings and collecting their souls.

Describe their adult years (20+): None; Xenophobia is 12/13.

Xeno's Weapons...

-Two Engraved Katana-Gladius (Flat Side, rather than a complete wedge) Swords, Known collectively as Diabolus Talea. The left sword is engraved with Primoris Atrox, the right sword named a similar Secundus Atrox. This is Xenophobia’s main sword set, being the two swords Xenophobia is most often seen carrying.

-Two Similarly Engraved Nodachi Swords, dubbed as Olympus Volatilis, both given their own individual title (Cruoris Amotio and Abyssus Fatum) , unlike Diabolus Talea, due to Nodachi swords typically being used in a two-handed manner rather than in a one-handed manner.

-A Gladius-Claymore dubbed as Vesica Mortalis. Xenophobia usually leaves this sword sheathed, but when unsheathed, Xenophobia will cut using telekinesis, using a fighting style consisting of Professional Wrestling and other Martial Arts styles, namely Capoeira and Dragon Form Kung-Fu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version