SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Random Funny Phrases

<< < (2/4) > >>

SVT number 1 fan:
You have no arms!

Yes I do!

No, that's a Flesh Wound!

A Pun on Sonic and the Black Knight!

TheMobian:
Back on the BumbleKing Forums, Ian Flynn use to have this thing called "Ask Ian". In this thread people would post questions directed at him, and/or the characters from Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog. This was always a really cool thing to do, and every once in a while, something GLORIUS would happen. Would you guys mind if I posted some of the funniest quotes from the Ask Ian (and later thread "Ask Bean the Duck) topics on Bumbleking?

Also, you think I should give this its own thread instead of reviving this one? ???

SVT number 1 fan:
Sure, you can put any funny quote here. (As long as it's nothing in a Mature category going by site rules.)

And don't worry, just revive the topic. A lot of topics aren't given such a chance.

TheMobian:
Alright, and don't worry, Ian Flynn isn't one to make mature jokes:D especially on his own forum.

Just give me a little bit, I have to shift through a lot of posts and transfer them to here without messing them up (quoting from other forums can be hazardous :P ). I'll get them up pretty quick tho' ...

SVT number 1 fan:
Okay, you do that, and I'l go watch My Little Pony to pass the time. (Yes, I am a brony, for those who aren't looking at my avatar.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version