SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Time to die

<< < (3/3)

grox:
"I don't know, I've never been to deep in this place. What about you Echo?"

"I ain't been no where other than with you Smiley. Still safe by the way, eh heh heh heh."

Smiley looked Talon 6 over one more time. He then scratched his chin in a thoughtful manner.

"Well, since you don't want the Equalizer, then, we'll just have to hope you survive. Alright, Echo, come over here and let's have a look."

"Okay Smiley, heh heh heh." Echo came over to the two of them and brought out a folded piece of paper. he unfolded it and revealed it to be a damaged single page map. Smiley pointed to a single spot.

"We're here, Echo and me have been pretty much all over this map, except here." He then points to a spot where there was a scorched hole in the paper. "We don't know what's there, but I'm betting my regenerating shark like teeth that is where we should go next, problem is." He points to a large open area inbetween there and where they are.

"That area is a battle ground, all sorts of maniacs and psycho's are there, I mean, we could try and find a different path, But it's up to you Talon, through the battle ground, where we will most likely be killed. OR, we try to go around it, where we might end up killed along the way, your choice."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version