SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
 on: September 03, 2013, 02:48:57 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by TheMobian
Lucky, still unfazed and completely unaware of her surroundings, continued to stare intently at the chess pieces in front of her. About three seconds later, she noticed that the queen's pawn had actually moved!
The first thought that popped into her head was how the pawn somehow moved all on its own, and if it turned out to be an intelligent being from outer space, how much could she sell it for on Ebay?, her second thought however, was directed more towards the centre of the room, where a table that had once stood firmly on the ground, was now floating a good 2 feet off the ground.

Taking no notice of Cha'omp's prior warning to stay silent in the jest of his prank, Lucky Immediately jumped up onto the table screaming!

Lucky: "PHANTOM TABLE!!!!!" D=<

Lucky lunged towards the evil phantom table with great speed, and in traditional ghostbusters style. All the while screaming other gibberish much less comprehensible then before.

on: September 03, 2013, 02:15:41 AM 
lol alright, man, I'm slacking, or I'm rusty, probably both eh Mobian? hah ha hah any who, gods all mighty it's been a long while since I've been here.

Well, I'm sure it will become much easier to remember to frequent here once the new website is up and the forum becomes insanely popular again >:3

on: August 30, 2013, 07:46:39 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by SolarT
Solar blinks and picks his soda off the table "Hey, uh, Jess. I think your pub has poltergeists again!"

Jessica looks at Solar and the table "Again..? Knock it off, Solar. I'm not falling for one of your Kitsune illusions again"

Solar shrugs and moves to the bar to drink his pop, taking a seat on the bar stool "Actually, I don't have the energy to work my magick right now, Jess. Long story"

"You drained yourself sneaking into changing rooms at the woman's clothing store again, didn't you?"

"Uh.. no comment!" Solar sips his drink

on: August 30, 2013, 01:02:30 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by grox
A gleam seems to appear in Cha'Omp's eye's as he over hears the conversation at the other table. He slowly puts his hand under the table, and begins quietly chanting.

"Tes ntawm Levitation, Tes ntawm Levitation, Tes ntawm Levitation."

Slowly a blue spectral hand kind of floats out of Cha's hand under their table. Cha looks over to his opponent, puts his finger to his mouth in a kind of 'be quiet' motion. He then directs the hand over to the gray fox's table, and begins to make the table to float in the air.

on: August 30, 2013, 12:46:18 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by grox
lol alright, man, I'm slacking, or I'm rusty, probably both eh Mobian? hah ha hah any who, gods all mighty it's been a long while since I've been here.

on: August 24, 2013, 08:57:44 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by SolarT
Sitting in the corner, a gray fox counts a bit of money in his hand, reflecting on an earlier card game.

~flashback to an hour ago~
At another bar, a block down the road, a card Dealer is seen passing out cards to the players "Alright, the name of the game is Texas Holdum!"

"Hey, has anyone seen the pot?" One player asks. "I turned away to grab my drink and now I can't find it.." The gray fox unseen, sneaks out the door after swiping the pot off the table.

~Back to the Present~
"Ah.. I love card games. I always come out ahead" He snickers softly as he heads over to the bar and takes a seat. "Hey, Jessica! One can of pop please"

The bartender turns toward the fox "Solar, I told you. Until you pay at least part of your tab, kitchen's closed" Solar puts part of the money he was counting on the table. "Well.. Alright. But you really need to starts paying off this tab. At the rate you're going, you'll be able to pay off my tuition with what you owe me" She hands him a can of his favorite.

"Don't worry. You know me, Jess."

Jessica rolls her eyes "I know, that's why I no longer accept personal checks"

"Ha ha. Funny. Seriously though. I've been coming to this pub for years. You know I'm good for it." He opens his soda and takes a sip. "Normally I don't let my tab get this out of control, but things should improve soon."

Jessica nods "I hope so. Sarah's really getting on my back about your tab"

"She's just mad because I stopped flirting with her" He smirks as Jess shakes her head and goes to help another customer.

on: August 18, 2013, 12:15:28 PM 
SUDDENLY a wild Buziel appears, and I'm all out of pokeballs.  :(

Good to see you again Mobian!

Haha, indeed Grox, its good to see you again too! :)
It has been to long since this forum has been active, I believe with recent proceedings in mind, we have become the last two fully active members left on this forum =/ Excluding our wonderful moderator of course :3

Ah, and don't worry about the poke balls, I've already fainted anyway X3

on: August 18, 2013, 10:20:29 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by Zonic Mirage
It was a few days ago, but the forum has been moved to a new address. The old bbs.sonicverseteam.net now redirects to theirregulars.net/forum. Check/change your bookmarks! This is to make the future upgrading of SVT easier. Please report in customer service any errors you see from the transfer!

on: August 18, 2013, 10:15:35 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by Zonic Mirage
Rebuilding SVT (for that matter, our server's main site and SVT's sister site, SegaSonic Station) into a modern site is much more of a priority than promotion at the moment. One big idea I have is making a Facebook page. They're very effective in spreading the word.

on: August 17, 2013, 06:10:18 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by grox
Mobian does point out a good question, I too would like to know your plans for the offensive manuvers we shall take against our foes on the internet?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10