SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: September 28, 2013, 10:29:45 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by TheMobian
I know how you feel, starting this Monday, I am going to be working Nightwatch for a Christian Rehabilitation centre for troubled teens.

It entails staying up all night, sleeping most of the day. and making sure no kids try and make a run for it XP

on: September 27, 2013, 05:42:42 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by grox
Huzzah! I'm not alone here. I am not looking forward to work today, I've volunteered to stay late to help the boss strip and wax the floor, the biggest floor we clean in any of the three buildings. I'm also going to be working saturday as well, from 10 am to 6 pm, huzzah.

Ah well, more money in my pocket, tis all I can say.

on: September 27, 2013, 02:58:08 AM 
it's been 4 days, usually there's people posting after I've posted, well, Mobian usually posts after me, ah, I has the sads now.
Oops, sorry. I didn't realize I had expectations to live up to XD

I've just been busy with various life and art things, thats all. I still frequent this place whenever I can =D

on: September 24, 2013, 04:11:49 AM 
it's been 4 days, usually there's people posting after I've posted, well, Mobian usually posts after me, ah, I has the sads now.

on: September 20, 2013, 06:20:12 AM 
Cha snorts as he watches Lucky attack the floating table. Losing his concentration though, the table ends up back on the ground, a little less for wear, teeth marks and all. Cha'Omp does get up from his spot at the chess board, heads over to the table, Helps Lucky up...

"It's still your move by the way, be back in a minor minute. Also, catch the shiny."

Cha left hand glows a little, creating a sort of ball of faint light, and sends it towards the chess set.

Cha then heads over to the gray fox's table near the fire place. He then leans against the window sill, making sure that his face was hidden by his hood.

"I guess you weren't phased by that little floating table trick of mine, were you?

on: September 20, 2013, 06:06:35 AM 
ah, lol, Mobian, yer post slaps me on the knee.

It's 5 in the AM here, why am I still up, oh yeah, I need to post here, there, EVERYWHERE!!!

yes, yes I am tired, thank you for noticing.

on: September 13, 2013, 03:50:11 AM 
As Solar talks with Sarah, Lucky continues to attack the floating table in the background. Clutched to one of the corners, she tries to take it down by chewing on of its legs off, but to no avail.

(( Background humour XP ))

on: September 12, 2013, 06:25:10 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by SolarT
Solar retreats from the chaos to his usual table. A cozy spot around a little bend off to the right of the bar, with a little fireplace and a few small tables. Solar grabs the table right by a window and pulls the curtains open to get a little light.. only to see it was raining hard outside, as well as a few flashes of lightning "Huh, I don't remember this in the forecast. Oh well" Tilting his chair back on the rear two legs, he props his feet up on the table and relaxes.

The waitress, a female that could pass as the bartender's twin, walks over and kicks out the legs from under Solar's chair, sending him flat on his back with a hard thud "Feet off the table.. Now then.. Did you want something to eat?"

Solar shakes the cobwebs from his head and looks up at the waitress "Oh.. Hey, Sarah. Yeah, could I get a steak and maybe an ice pack..? And yes, I know my tab is high. I paid your sister some of it already.." He rubs his throbbing head as he gets up, fixing his chair.

"Yes, I know. Thank you for finally starting to pay us. Now I don't have to come to your house with a bat later. "Sarah takes down his order and heads into the kitchen past Jessica, leaving Solar to wonder if she was serious or not about the bat.

on: September 03, 2013, 03:05:15 AM 
Started by TheMobian - Last post by TheMobian
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
Watch the video, and help history unfold ;)

So the original creator of Mega Man, Keiji Inafune, is starting a new videogame series!

Apparently he was so upset about the Mega Man series getting pushed aside by Capcom (mainly due to the cancellation of MegaMan Legends 3), Keiji decided to create his own video game company, and is now in the process of making a game that will serve as the spiritual successor to Mega Man called Mighty Number 9!!!

He has started a kick-start project to help fund the project, and fans have already jumped right onboard, and in only 2 days, have funded over one million two hundred thousand dollars! People who help by donating will also get to vote in special polls during the games development to choose things like characters and/or other ideas that they like most.

So, what do you all think of theMighty Number 9? I know I'm certainly donating XD

on: September 03, 2013, 02:54:48 AM 
Sorry for the double post, but I just HAD to share this with you guys XD

So, when I was typing up my newest post for the Roleplay we are doing in the "Live I tell you, LIVE!" thread, I originally mistakenly thought that the table that Cha'omp was lifting off the ground was his own, and the one lucky was leaning on. So, I typed up a whole post based on that occurrence before realizing I had misread, I then changed the post to fit the story :P

However, I am still VERY proud of the humour in my original post, so I thought I would at least share it here for you all to see XDXDXD

-----

Lucky, still unfazed and completely unaware of her surroundings, continued to stare intently at the chess pieces in front of her. About three seconds later, she noticed that the queen's pawn had actually moved!
The first thought that popped into her head was how the pawn somehow moved all on its own, and if it turned out to be an intelligent being from outer space, how much could she sell it for on Ebay? Her second thought was more along the lines of "Why am I floating four feet off the ground, and if I turn out to be an intellegent being from outer space, how much could I sell me for on Ebay???".

Lucky, never loosing her focus, had been holding onto the table with an iron grip the whole time, and now found herself hanging from it's edge as it elevated itself above the rest of the room. She looked down under the table at Cha'omp, who still sat at his chair with his hand glowing a vivid blue. Completely confused, the only thing Lucky was able to work out enough to say was an "uhhhh.....", followed by a number of similar sounding uh’s as she floated on the table towards the grey fox...

-----

XP
Oh well, I may not be able to use this funny anymore, but I am still proud of the one I DID get to use =P

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10