SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238994 times)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #600 on: August 08, 2012, 04:40:27 AM »

Holy coocamonga batman, I've posted for the second time in one week, IT'S A SIGN, A sign of the age of.........

the same dang thing that's what the age is. Ha ha, had ya'll there for a minute. Well, 6 more days till Darksiders 2 comes out, I Preordered the collectors edition. going to be epic, with all the stuff that comes with the collectors ed, tis good tidings for all.

On a forum related note, There may be another RP in the works, so, for those of you just tuning in, If you want to be in an RP or want to have your say in what the RP is going to be about, then, post your ideas here, I'll take them into concideration, unless, you want to put up an RP and the rest of us could run around in it. either or. I'm flexible.

ah'd dang it, I'm running out of Ginger Ale, well, that's all for now kiddies, Tune in next time when Grox The Fox has some more witty........

WORDS OF WISDOM!!

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #601 on: August 08, 2012, 12:52:22 PM »

hu... look at that, no spam this time around. Looks like I might finally be able to relax here *sits back and starts puring ginger ale*

As for RPs, I'm all ears... Well, not ALL ears. I've also got a mouth, a nose, a set of teeth, and some fancy shmancy eyes to boot. But I'm listening all the same:D

well so much for no spam.

kamazoth

« Reply #602 on: August 08, 2012, 05:36:28 PM »

D: Dude, I wanna rp, I'm a bit rusty though, haven't gotten my rp on in a looooong time.

...I'm scared of failure....

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #603 on: August 08, 2012, 05:39:00 PM »

Lol, considering this forum's inactivity, I don't think Grox is about to get picky with who rp's with him:D If you wanna rp, then just start a topic in the RP thread =) I'm sure people will join ;)

kamazoth

« Reply #604 on: August 08, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »

Maybe I will, Sir Mobi. Maybe I will...  *ominous music trills in the background*

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #605 on: August 08, 2012, 05:50:34 PM »

Speaking of Music, I wonder if I should revive the old music topic here...
I've been absolutely obsessing with a bunch of new songs by an up-and-coming French artist by the name of "Madeon", and his tracks have my ears detaching and floating up into heaven ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0h2u87JwyA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmc8AhGskLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHs99iVpnXU&feature=relmfu
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:54:46 PM by TheMobian »

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #606 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:39 PM »

hey look, 3 users online right now! 3 USERS!
That is the most I've seen since joining :D

I'm not really sure if thats supposed to be encouraging or discouraging, but I digress....

kamazoth

« Reply #607 on: August 11, 2012, 01:42:17 AM »

Dude, Mobi, this Madeon guy is awesome!!! xD

Btw, sorry I've been MIA, you guys, I had school stuff to take care of...Yeah... D: And work in the morning, but I'll be here later in the afternoon.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #608 on: August 11, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »

Dude, Mobi, this Madeon guy is awesome!!! xD
I know right!? I've been following him on SoundCloud for almost two years now, its cool to see him finally getting some attention :)
Btw, sorry I've been MIA, you guys, I had school stuff to take care of...Yeah... D: And work in the morning, but I'll be here later in the afternoon.
Don't worry if you end up being gone from the forum for a while, this place is technically still dead, so no one will mind if you take a leave of absence without saying so ;)

kamazoth

« Reply #609 on: August 11, 2012, 04:21:31 PM »

Don't worry if you end up being gone from the forum for a while, this place is technically still dead, so no one will mind if you take a leave of absence without saying so ;)
Well, yeah, but D: I feel bad about it, and I'm kinda emotionally invested now. I wanna see this place thrive once again.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #610 on: August 14, 2012, 07:21:27 PM »

I'm the same way, which is why I'm trying to help out by creating a comic that I'll have hosted on here.
If I can at least get a few of my DeviantART watchers to get interested in this place (or a few of my Bumbleking Buddies) then it might increase the traffic here a little more.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #611 on: August 15, 2012, 06:16:49 AM »

Well, you two have been having all sorts of fun while I'm away.

THINGS CHANGE.

Now we have that out of the way. Oh wait, that's right......

NOW, since we have that out of the way. Pootis, Pingas, PYLONS You must have more of them constructed.
sry, random moment for my post. kamazoth, TheMobian, we shall have a good run of RP, Soon, SOON, soon. maybe today, or tomorrow, or most definitely Friday. THERE WILL BE A NEW RP POSTED. THIS I SWEAR!!!

and for those of you that wonder, try looking up those two words wrote up there, bound to get you some entertainment on youtube. With that, I am off, To the farthest reaches of the Netherworld, To the highest Peaks of the Enlightened Mountains, To gather the needed resources to create, AN, RP!!!!!GROXDEVLIN, AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Scene of Grox jumping off of a cliff, few moments later* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I CAN'T FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #612 on: August 15, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »

Hey everyone! I'm back!

I didn't think I would actually come back like I had said on my last post. But boy, you won't believe what's happened the past month. I met someone who taught me to improve my writing, and I attended a one week program to improve on my drawing skills. I've even expanded my interests beyond just Sonic the Hedgehog, with all that's happened, I felt I was ready to finally return to the forum.

I'm ready to put my new skills to use and meet everyone who's joined this site during my 30 day absence.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

kamazoth

« Reply #613 on: August 16, 2012, 02:25:40 AM »

Yeeeeaaaah~!!! Grox, I excitedly await the reveal of your most anticipated rp! xD
For serious, though, I am. >I

@ SVT number 1 fan:
Sup? I'm kinda new-ish 'round these parts. Sorta. Kinda...
Hi! I'm Kama.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #614 on: August 16, 2012, 06:29:11 AM »

kamazoth, lol, the last line of your post. "Hi! I'm Kama." first thought that popped into my head...Wakfu. I can see your going to be getting along with us all just fine.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52   Go Up