SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 245367 times)

SolarT

• Admin
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #585 on: July 17, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »

I used to be a role player.. then I took writter's block to the- ** Solar is shot before finishing that pun **
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #586 on: July 18, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »

I'm always open for roleplaying, I do it all the time when playing D&D, and I've been told by a tone of people that I'm really good :)
I'd be glad to join in a role play anytime ;)

And SolarT? Must you continue to shoot yourself in the foot? *shot* I'm certain your not that bad at roleplaying ;D

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #587 on: July 18, 2012, 03:39:02 PM »

I've been told I'm quite good in the past. That's not my personal opinion, just what I was told. But I've had a creative block for a while now. I used to write, draw, ect.. I was into a bit of everything. Now I'm lucky if I can imagine up a ball of yarn =P (Side note, my art somehow got worse overtime, the main reason I stopped, lol)
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #588 on: July 20, 2012, 10:18:39 AM »

Oh my gosh!
ITS SPAM!
But yeah, I've got good news and bad news for this week. As always, lets start with the bad news...
DRAWING COMICS IZ HARD!!!
I can sit down and write a good story, but the first page is always the hardest one to do, just because when you start, you know you are now committed to the update schedule. AUGH you stupid update schedule! Oh well, I'm willing myself to start drawing tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have a few pages to post when I get back from Ontario.

gah, ok, good news:
MAH ART WAZ PUBLISHED!
I got commissioned to draw a picture for WCW magazine a month or so ago, and my picture appeared in the latest issue two days ago! I'm so happy! ;D
http://www.wisdomcriethwithout.com/latest-issue/4/
Oh gosh, Ziggyfin's coloring just makes me drool, I really need to learn to color like that...

so yeah, thats my spam for the day. Now you all go out and enjoy your day completely oblivious to the fact that the Tails doll is lurking in the shadows, living in the place you live, watching, waiting, looking for his chance to run you through from behind and suck your soul from that which remains of your dead carcass ;D
Paranoia? What paranoia? :o

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #589 on: July 20, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »

Grats Mobi! I've got some good and bad news too.

The bad: After 5 years, Sonic Chaotix has returned with Issue 13! Featuring... my horrid art!

The Good: It's only one page, so the pain is bearable =P

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #590 on: July 21, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »

lol well, At least your giving it a shot:) Bad art can be easily ignored if the writing is good, and from what I've seen, your writing is awesome ;)

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #591 on: July 21, 2012, 03:15:16 PM »

Thanks, though I don't think Strip 13 is my best work, I do get a good chuckle off the Knuckles part.

And you're right. What's important is to try. I'd rather fail with my head held high than do nothing and never know =P

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #592 on: July 22, 2012, 04:12:03 PM »

True that. Well I wish you well on further Sonic Chaotix strips, and if you ever need any help (like a guest artist *winkwinknudgenudge*) Feel free to send me a shout:)

I guess its time for a little more spam then. I'm now learning to Rollerblade and skateboard! Yes thats right, I DO have a life outside the computer! :o Rollerblading came naturally, though in skatboarding I'm having a little trouble learning how to jump :-\ oh well, I'll keep practicing.
OH YEAH, I was also inspired by this topic to try some spam for the first time :D ... :-\ ... >:(
Long story short, its no better than that internet stuff I get.

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #593 on: July 22, 2012, 04:49:18 PM »

lol, thanks. You're always welcome as a guest artist. If you ever feel inspired, let me know and I can throw you a random idea or two for a strip, or if you think you have a good idea yourself, let me know. Chaotix, though nothing special of itself, I think would be far greater as a combined effort of fans. Both talented and then me XD

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #594 on: July 25, 2012, 07:12:26 PM »

SPAM HERE, GET IT WHILE ITS STILL JUICEY!!!

Greetings fellow people of the forums, I'm here with your daily dose of spam, I'm pretty sure I haven't told you all yet, but, the weekend before last, I had an unfortunate accident, I wrecked my scooter. It no longer functions, so I'm stuck walking every where(Not that bad of a deal, cept, it's almost over 100 degrees outside every freaking day and Rain is called for till next week[UPDATE AS OF A FEW MINUTES AGO:there is a call for rain tomorrow, thunderstorm, gods I hope it rains alot tomorrow, all day tomorrow, hopefully.].) My Left arm, both of my palms, and my left leg were damaged, large portions of the skin was removed and I had been bleeding plenty, tore my left pant leg as well(Turned that pair of pants into shorts so no big on that part). So, I had to wait till My friends father arrived with his truck to help me get my scooter out of the middle of nowhere.

My mother(Whom I called after my friend had called his father to come get me and my scooter) arrived, and had me get in her car, We then had my friends father follow us with my scooter in the back of his truck to my mom's place, we got there and got the scooter out of his truck, which I then put it in the garage for safe keeping. My mother then told me, go inside, strip and take a shower, I'll wash your clothes and bring you something to wear while you wait for them to get clean. Also after your done, holler I'll then come in and clean up your wounds. I did take the shower, She did wash my clothes, and she then proceeded to clean my wounds on my arm, palms of my hands, and leg. With Hydrogen Peroxide and Antibiotic ointment. She then wrapped my arm and leg up in gauze wrap, put bandages on my hands. She then went and got me a glass of milk and a small plate of cookies. She then said, aren't you glad You got here instead of going home.

I said yes, it's very good to be here and have you doctor me up, Bet you enjoyed playing doctor again on one of us kids(Meaning my brothers and myself). She laughed and said yes.

From that weekend on, I've been doctoring my wounds accordingly, keeping them clean and what not(You would not believe how hard it is to use a mouse when the palm of your hand is in pain every time you touch it.). So far, my palms have healed, my arm has healed, the only thing I'm waiting on to heal completely is my leg, which has some pains in it from time to time, I'm thinking it's the nerve endings regrowing and what not. Well, that's probably plenty of spam for you all today, For now, I shall leave you with a gift, something I haven't done in a long time.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2012, 09:11:05 AM »

So sorry to hear about that, I hope you feel better soon!

I really don't have any spam for today... Just going through my DA messages... blarg, so many messages...

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #596 on: July 31, 2012, 07:51:41 PM »

Looks like SOMEONE has actually decided to commit to his comic strip ;)
Hope you can get a scanner to post that new page of Sonic Chaotix soon ;D

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #597 on: July 31, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »

I'll get it, don't worry. The problem is that my scanner is made for Windows XP, and Lexmark stopped supporting it like.. instantly after it's release, lol. Thusly, there's no compatability with Windows Vista or Windows 7. The latter being what I have.

Getting it to work is hit and miss, lol

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #598 on: August 04, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »

Man, I really hate all that compatibility junk. I just want to go into a store, buy a scanner, hook it up to whatever computer I have, and start scanning. But NO, for some reason people can't make scanners compatible with all computers and vise versus.

Oh well, just so long as I have a working scanner I really couldn't care less. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of buying a large-scale scanner that can scan 11x17 paper so I won't have to go to my local UPS store every time I wanna scan something. Does anybody know of any good ones to think about purchasing? I wanna stay rather inexpensive, and I don't want it taking up a ton of space. Anybody?

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #599 on: August 06, 2012, 06:31:28 AM »

I know of a site you could try, YES, I have returned from beyond the windshield(Plucks a few bugs out from his teeth) Protip, never drive on top of a windshield, kinda loses it's functionality when you do that. BUT that was a random tangent, on to better things.

Now, the site I'm linking you to, has a lot of computer related things on it at all price ranges, so, Good luck searching through it all. http://www.pricewatch.com/

So, I'm working again, I'm staying up way later than I should, So, I'm going to leave you all with a gift, A gift of.......

HOT AND SPICY SPAM!!!

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 52   Go Up