SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 250207 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #555 on: May 30, 2012, 02:40:57 PM »

I think the official name for the memory I have would be Near-Eidetic memory, I can remember things really easily, but I can't actually remember everything I've experienced. (Main reason I get good grades at school).

In other news, I graduate from Junior year at High School a week from Friday, June 8th.

Ironically, the Seniors get out on June 1st, which happens to be my 18th birthday. (If my autism hadn't held me back a year, I would have graduated on my birthday.)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #556 on: May 30, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »

Oh, really, you've gone that far to foil my plans. Seems some one doesn't know anything about something. Ever hear of the Movie 'Push'?
*Starts patting self down, finds something in his pants pocket, Whips it out, it is an envelope, opens it, finds a letter inside of it and reads it.*

Dramatic Point! LOOK RAINBOW DASH, DISCORD IS CAUSING CHAOS AND IS HEADED TOWARDS PONYVILLE!!

*Rainbow Dash flies off in direction I pointed in.*

Now that has been taken care of. *Reads more of the letter from envelope.*

Ah so, Plan Alpha, when the entire 26 letter plan list has been wiped out. MENTAL POWERS!! I'm going to wipe your minds and turn you all into my obedient slaves, Mwahahahahahhahah!!!

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #557 on: May 31, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »

Yeah, that was just one of my Googol allies. (Googol is a number with one hundred digits) And besides, I killed Discord by making him use his power on himself. (Technically he's not dead, it's more like a permanent coma).

And I thought ahead and took out Plans Alpha through omega plus any more that you may say before you were sleeping last night, plus I'm psychometric (not kidding, I seriously am) and learned of everything you did just by putting my hand on your head when you were asleep.

Oh, and I had Quezzie put a chip in your brain that'll let me know of anything you try to do after, and don't try to break it, I've made it so not even god can do anything without turning you into a vegetable permanently.

Plus my characters are alive in this world and since I haven't put anything about my true version of Rays of Hope into the public, you have no knowledge to stop any of them.

In others words... SYSTEM BREAKING GAME OVER FOR YOU!
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #558 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:06 AM »

*toys with a second microchip*

I'm not getting involved in this any further.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #559 on: June 05, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »

Also, hate to double-post, but I finally finished the first Tankobon.

Now I'm just doing the final editing.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #560 on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »

Well I've got some news on Rays of Hope. I think I've managed to make a whole Chapter One that doesn't directly show anything that happens later, so I might be able to post it soon for everyone to see.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #561 on: June 06, 2012, 10:47:45 PM »

The World According to SVT has over 10,000 hits, and that was back when I still (somewhat) wrote in script. Let's do another one Acapella, come on everybody!

Or not. I hate the stuff I wrote back then with a passion. I guess because of the 飛躍 (hiyaku; "Flying Leap") effect. But um, selfish personal thoughts about my growth as a person how I was back then aside, the first Tankobon of that series of mines is being released tomorrow here and on that blog of mines.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:58:19 PM by Gale Fox »

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #562 on: June 10, 2012, 10:47:03 PM »

I remember that one, but since some of the authors who have left the site and had requests to be removed aren't there, some of the chapters are missing which has left in a mess. I also remember that from that you got the idea of using that 'infinite fakes' thing I mentioned the chapter after the one where you 'shredded' my three 'fake' yu-gi-oh cards.

But back then I think I was a bit more of an emotional wreck after getting a glimpse of a movie scene where one of my favorite characters died. (It was Disney's Tarzan, I really liked Kerchak in that movie and he was killed by Claton.)

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #563 on: June 11, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »

Good times.

And I think I'm postponing again. *shrug*

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #564 on: June 11, 2012, 06:15:32 PM »

Postponing what?

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2012, 09:45:18 AM »

That series of mines. I still have a crapton of editing to do.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #566 on: June 13, 2012, 12:15:38 PM »

I know how patience is a virtue in that. I've mostly been unable to submit Rays of Hope chapters due to the fact I'm still perfecting the names of the characters in the series.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #567 on: June 14, 2012, 06:35:47 PM »

I've got an idea for some chatting right now.

How about we show each other our Top Ten and/or our Bottom Ten. For example.

Top Ten:
1. Sonic (When he ends up you first Video Game, you tend to grow on him.)
2. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I saw one episode, and I became addicted to the series.)
3. Rainbow Dash (I took a personality test, I was told I'm most like Rainbow Dash.)
4. Spaghetti (Food of the kings man.)
5. Video Games (Definite choice due to Sonic's influence.)
6. Running (Possibly influenced by Sonic.)
7. Showers (I don't like being dirty, it seems to just really irritate me.)
8. Vanilla Ice Cream (My opinion. Best. Flavor. EVER!)
9. Reading (I usually have to edit my stories often, so I've done plenty of this.)
10. Singing (I love singing.)

Bottom Ten:
1. Mario (I just don't like this guy, he's said to be the most popular video game character, but I just plainly hate him for reasons I don't understand. It might be that I find his games both lacking and boring.)
2. Movies that have a rating of PG-13 or higher (I can't handle them for some reason.)
3. Smell of wet dog (I have a dog, so this is something I deal with a lot.)
4. Blood. (Possibly why I can't handle such movies.)
5. Dirt (I think I'm a neat freak.)
6. Stage Fright (I cannot do anything in front of a large crowd, and that underpants trick doesn't work for me.)
7. Games that are too easy (Another reason I probably hate Mario.)
8. People who are immature during their teenager years (A major reason I want to finish school already.)
9. Bitter Foods (Bitter is definitely not better.)
10. Bug Bites (The itches are horrid.)

I hope others will want to show their top ten and/or bottom ten. I think it makes for a great discussion.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2012, 08:12:48 AM »

alright, Let's Do This!!

Top Ten:

1. Sonic Maurice Hedgehog(Bet ya'll didn't know his middle name was Maurice now did ya?)
2. Comics(Sonic the Hedgehog issue number 237, just got it yesterday.)
3. Magic the Gathering TCG(I have multiple decks, from burn decks, to mill decks, to artifact decks, to even themed decks such as my Demons and Devils Deck.)
4. Games(Why number 4, cause I don't play them that often.)
5. Riesens(You never need a reason for a Riesen.)
6. Family(I know this should be number one, but, eh, I love em, but, I deal with them on a daily basis, and ya know what they say, once you don't have it, your gonna miss it.)
7. Chocolate Ice Cream(Don't know what pot you be smokin, Chocolate Ice Cream is the King of Ice Cream.)
8. Stories(I always enjoy reading stories, whether it be a good book I just bought, or a good story I found online, As long as it's a story, I'll read it or listen to it, either or.)
9. Rated R movies(Why, Cause I want to find out how bad it really is.)
10. New thing smell(That smell you smell when you open up a new video game or DVD or Blue Ray for the very first time, that's the smell. Drives me nuts, Friggin love that smell.)

and now, Bottom Ten.

1. My Ex-Roommates(I've been legally screwed in the ass too many times to count because of my ex-roommates.)
2. Bright Sunny Days(I prefer a more, Cloudy, Dreary, Threatening to Rain, makes everybody sad and want to stay indoors kind of day myself, Those are the best days.)
3. The Smell of Chicken Crap(A Tyson's Semi on the way to the plant, You do not want to be caught near one of those with the windows down, or when your on a scooter, it's best to just avoid them at all times to avoid the smell.)
4. Running out of Ginger Ale(It's like the only thing I drink nowadays, sides tap water and home made tea, yea I have the occasional soda here or there, but, When you run out of Ginger Ale, it just sucks.)
5. Power Rangers(To this day I will hate the Power Rangers, I will continue to Hate the Power Rangers, WHY?!! THEY ARE THE REASON THAT THE SATURDAY MORNING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CARTOON WAS CANCELLED THAT'S WHY!!!)
6. Anchoives(Those things are way to salty to even get near a pizza, so why the hell do they offer them as a topping?!)
7. Not getting my stuff back that I let people borrow(I mean, I know I'm not getting those DVD's back from one of my friends, cause, well, I think his trailer was hit by a tornado, and they got destroyed, I think, have no way of contacting him either, no cell phone, Don't know if he ever got a new one.)
8. People Stealing my stuff(I still think some one stole my antique hand carved from marble portable chess set D$#% IT ALL. sry.)
9. Being Reminded that I'm late paying a bill(It means that if I don't pay it now, I'm going to be in some serious shit. No worries though, all my bills are paid through the month so, it's all good.)
and finally,
10. Letting my friends down(It hurts me so much when that happens, cause, Not only Have I let them down, I've let myself down, I need to be able to help them when they need it, when they need money, They need to know they can come to me, when they need food, they can come to me, when they need a roof over their heads, Hey guess what? come to me, I'll help you find some place. and when I owe them money, they need to know I can pay them when they need it........yeah, when they need it.)

any who, that's my bottom ten and top ten. Any takers?

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2012, 08:25:58 AM »

ALSO, In response to your May 31st Post.

God, right, God, hm, that's gonna be a tough one to beat. I mean, System Breaking Game Over, hm......

You think that's going to stop me? You didn't specify WHICH GOD!!!! Christian, Jewish, Babylonian, Hebrew, Indian, Chinese, OR are we going with Buddism?! There are so many gods that would be willing to help me. AND we're not just talking about the current ones now are we, THE NORSE GODS, THE EGYPTIAN GODS, THE GREEK/ROMAN GODS, YOU THINK YOUR PRECIOUS UNI BELIEF SYSTEM CRASH CAN STOP ME!!!??!!! THINK AGAIN!!!

Now, step back, and let me work, I have the entirety of a plethera of Pantheons of deities backing me, what have you got?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 52   Go Up