SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 244068 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »

That's Awesomeriffic! (My own word made from Awesome and Terriffic)

EDIT: I should mention Quint calls Amy, Amy-mama and Sonic, Sonic-papa.

EDIT 2: One thing Grox, when you write down what a character speaks, it's best to say who's speaking because I've had trouble telling who's talking in Chapter 1.

EDIT 3: I've made a great idea for the final battle against Sonic and Eggman in the movie fic that I want a lot of people to try. Through Black's boon, Eggman gains the abilities of all the power he used in the past allowing the Egg God to use the powers of the Chaos Emeralds, Sol Emeralds, Chaos, Solaris, Dark Gaia, the Wisps, the Master Emerald, Jeweled Scepter, Magic, Spirit, and the Hyper Emeralds making the Egg God almost godly. Sonic tries to fight back but facing all the powers he dealt with in the past is too much at the same time, but when Sonic's friends tell him he can win he gains power from the Combination of the Chaos Emeralds and Chaos Amplifiers allowing him to access an ability to use any power he previously used allowing him to use the power of Chaos, Magic, Spirit, the wisps, Light Gaia, Dark Gaia, and he uses all the items of power to summon the strongest form ever, making him Ultimate Sonic. After the battle seems to be unable to stop, Eggman uses the Planet Buster Laser to try and kill sonic, but the powers Sonic has obtained combine into the one spell that can stop Eggman for a long time, Enigmatic Crusher. Sonic beats Eggman and the egghead is turned younger before he considered being evil meaning the fight is over.

EDIT 4: Here's the prologue for those who didn't see it in the fanfiction section.

During the time Civilization began, ten species lived together, the Humans, the Elves, the Dwarfs, the Erdgeists, the Felpiers, the Drakes, the Diablons, and the Celestians. They started building civilization with the abilities each one had, the Humans knowledge, the Elves control of plants, the Dwarves craftsmanship, the Erdgeists alchemy, the Halflings collecting, the Sprites speed, the Felpiers sense of smell, the Drakes strength, the Diablons hunting, and the Celestians medical expertise; but one day all of the species other than the humans left the planet leaving the Humans to work by themselves, the humans never found out why, not even if the other races decided that they weren't worth the trouble or etc. Despite the help of the other races gone, the humans managed to make civilization on their own. Over the time, problems would arise, especially when creatures called anthros and half-anthros came into the world by unknown means. Eventually the best known rulers of all, the Saint Kings and Saint Queens, came into power. But even they could not prevent the most dreaded battle in the entire world: World War III, but they however did the most noble act to end WWIII, they signed the Act of Unity which by law everyone made people put all differences aside, the cost was no more rulers were to exist for every nation, but one ruler for the entire planet. And religion was no longer alive effectively ending differences. The day would later be marked as the holiday World Unification Day. And later the legendary Hedgehog Sonic would be born. But is he fast enough to save us this time?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:36:50 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2010, 06:01:19 PM »

Yo.

It appears I've missed an epic saga unfolding, eh?

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »

I haven't even put half of the epicness in yet!
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2010, 05:26:37 AM »

Sorry I haven't posted anything of Story related stuff up in a while, I kept trying to write the next chapter, but, every time I finished it and reread it, it didn't seem right, so, I just rewrote it, alot. So, Instead of rewriting it a few more times, I'm going to post what I have at this moment in time, and hope you all will give me some criticizem about how it's going ATM, Also, thank you SVT number 1 fan for the chapter summaries, they help alot.

Any who, here's what I have, FOR CHAPTER 2!

In a vast wide open void like space, where there are shafts of light coming from nowhere yet everywhere. A single girl, She's wearing what looks like, a toga with wooden sandals. The thing about this un-usual little girl, is that she's almost completely white, her hair is white and her eyes are completely white with no centers, just white. She's walking along a path, looking for something, she makes a turn and goes down a hallway, At the end of the hall way, there's a large set of double doors. The doors look like it would take a being of super strength just to budge them, she opens them with relative ease and enters. The room she enters in, is darker than the other areas she's been in, She then sees this gigantic twisted Crystal, as she comes closer to it, she sees a single figure inside of it. A young boy, almost her complete opposite, he's almost completely black, black hair and eyes as dark as the void outside of the room where light does not reach.

"Brother, please, you need to listen this time."
"Why should I Light, Why should I listen to you this time?"
"Because I'm telling you the truth."
"You LIE, You betrayed me, you turned traitor towards me, You LIED TO ME, WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU AGAIN!?" Yelled the boy in a flare of rage.

Light recoiled at the burst of rage and anger directed towards her, but she stood her ground, shakily, she stood straight.

"Brother, Dark, please, it was for the better of all, you were out of control, I had to do something so you wouldn't destroy us all."
"You had to do something, You Had To Do Something?! YOU COULD HAVE JOINED ME!"
"You know I can't do that brother. I....I am your balance as you are mine."
"I know that Light, Soon, balance will be returned, I have some one helping me."
"Brother, You do realise that being is just using you to his own ends?"
"Let him think that, soon, I'll be released."
"WHAT?! How? I thought the 3 seals were still intact?!"
"1 of the seals has been destroyed dear traitorous sister. Soon, after the other 2 seals have been released, my vengeance, My reign of the universe, will begin again."
"Brother, I'm going to do all I can to get you to realise that your vengeance is not a good thing, that you should let it lie. I'll continue trying to get that through to you, even If I have to spend my eternity trying."

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »

Here's what I should point out.

1. I put the names of the two in this segment in the chapter summary, Light's name should be White, Dark's name should be Black. This is due to me naming the powerful beings after colors.

2. Black is aiming for control of something much bigger than the universe, he wants the entire Multi-Verse under his command.

EDIT: If you can't recover that segment from chapter 2 Grox, I saved it to my computer before your post disappeared. I also have the Chapter 4 Summary, there will be no chapter 5 summary because I'll be writting that chapter because its an explaination chapter.

Chapter 4 Summary: Mach says that he is a renowned villain, which shocks everyone because of Sonic Heroic nature. Mach tells the readers to pay attention. Mach was once a shining figure in the world for getting the Saint Kings and Saint Queens court for the Unification Act. But almost went insane after his wife died giving birth to Sonic, knowing that his depression would take him down the dark road he sent Sonic to the orphanage so his son wouldn't join him. Sonic learned about him years later when learning they had the same last name. Mach then reveals he's working with Eggman, then asks the readers if they were expecting that. Sonic replies by saying he just had to break the fourth wall. Mach then sics a strange beast on them, its a strange creature that seems to be a mix of a Dragon and a Phoenix called a Fushiryuu. Mach teleports away saying try to reach the end of this adventure. Sonic goes and fights it, but he realizes while he still has his speed, his attacks have weakened due to his new form, just as the Fushiryuu is about to get a lucky hit in, a mysterious jewel pendant appears in Sonic's hand and Sonic somehow forms a shield. When Tails asks how Sonic did such a thing, Angela and Dominic explain that Sonic just used the ancient civilization's greatest weapon: magic. The jewel introduces itself as Zephyr (Author's Note, when magical items like this speak in my series, its written in Script which is in Bold. This info is for people that are helping me write chapters. But one exception for Zephyr though since his true form is very human-like and human-like magical items have the same speech quotations as humans.) and tells Sonic he has a natural affinity for magic. Sonic then gives Zephyr a human form (he has green hair and blue eyes) and gives himself a white and blue magical coat that acts like a shield. Zephyr reveals he is a Unity Device and combines with sonic turning his eyes and hair whiter. Zephyr says that the Fushiryuu is under mind control, and that it can be saved if made into a Familiar, so Sonic uses his magic to make it his Familiar which a mix of a human and a animal, learning that the Fushiryuu is a girl named Rainbow, for saving her life Rainbow promises to protect Sonic's life. Chaos decides to tell more about the early civilization.

Chapter 2 segment: Away from all this sibling bonding, we see the group of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Along with all the others that had been freed from the nexus's of Spirit and Magic. We hear Angela and Dominic talking(More like arguing, but, meh. Siblings?)

"I'm telling you Angela, we need to go to the near by township, they used to have a decent library there, we could look up what's happened in the years we've been gone."
"And I'm telling you Dominic, we need to go find the shrines of Magic and Spirit, so we can restore our powers to their fullest."
"But Angela, we need to see where everything is standing in this day and age. Besides that, I'm hungry."
"I hate to interupt, but, I'd like to ask a few questions to all of you while we're on our way to Station Square."
"Ah, speak Sonic me boyo, Ah'll be glad to answer a few."
"Thanks Macgregor, so, how come all of you seem to know what you know about earth, even though you've been in those Nexus's for a really long time?"
"Ah, er, well, um, that's tough tah say."
"Chao."

With that little call, the three chao's flew off of their respective guardians to the front of the group.

"Knuckles?"
"Don't ask me, I don't know what their doing."

A light seemed to come from within all three of the Chao's, those lights seemed to glow brighter and brighter until no one in the group could see. When the light died down and the group could see again, standing in front of them were not Chao's, but, The Avatars of Chaos, Magic, and Spirit. Chaos was the Light Chaos Chao, In the Angel Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of white light only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent up before going straight down, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were blue in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were more spherical than pointy. In the Devil Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of black shadows only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent down before going straight up, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were yellow in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were sharper than Chaos' and had spikes all over them. Before anyone else could react, Knuckles, Htan, Angela, and Dominic rushed forward to the front of the group and bowed to all the Avatars.

"We, the guardians of Chaos, Magic, and Sprit, await your command."

From Chaos, we see him look amongst the guardians, swing his head from side to side. Then everyone in the group heard a voice coming from within their minds.

"Please, Do not lower yourselves to that state, We have only come to give you what you have asked for."
"Brother Chaos, Don't say that, they are our guardians, they should be as they are."
"Sister Spirit, come now, we're all going to be together here, we should treat each other as equals, not as stepping stones."
"Brother Magic, Sister Spirit, we need to tell them the truth."

Sonic then spoke to the Avatars.

"What do you mean, 'Tell them the truth'?"
"The history that Human kind has recorded is a false history, a false history that you need not know."
"What do you mean Human kind recorded a false history, Science proved that history to be right."
"Science, young Tails, Is something that Human Kind has used since the beginning to explain the unexplainable."
"But?"
"Tails, Don't argue with the omnipotent and omnipresent semi deities."
"But, Science?"
"Tails."
"Alright, I'll stop, I figure something out."
"Good, now, you were saying, er, thinking something about a false history."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 01:45:52 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2010, 04:48:55 AM »

Sorry it's taken me so long, here's the rear end of Chapter 2.

The three avatars then seemed to speak in unison.

"It has been known amongst those of us here, that the Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Erdgeists, Halflings, Sprites, Felpiers, Drakes, Diablons and Celestians had been the dominent species since AD 1. But the humans, Left to revel in their self discoveries, were left behind when the others species left to prepare for a crisis that would come 2 Millennia later."

The three of them then looked at Sonic, but, only the Avatar of Magic spoke to him.

"Warrior Sonic, In all of your battles, you have won them, but, if you do not fight as seriously as possible in the coming battles, you will not win."
Knuckles nudges Sonic on the arm, "What does it mean by, you acting seriously in the coming battle, haven't you always acted seriously in all our battles?"
Sonic weakly smiles, "To tell you the truth, no, Eh heh heh heh, I've never went full throttle in any of the fights I've been in."

Knuckles can't believe what he's just heard, Sonic never showed his full power in any of the fights he's been in. Before Knuckles can confront Sonic about that, the Avatar of Spirit then spoke.

"To truely decipher what will happen, you will need the help of a power equal to that of the Dark Titan."
Sonic looks towards it, "What do you mean a power equal to that of the Dark Titan. You mean there's something as powerful?"
The Avatar of Spirit replied, "Yes, something that has existed as long as the Dark Titan has."
"What is it, please tell me."
The Avatars again spoke in unison, "The Light Titan."

As the Avatars spoke those words, the fog surrounding the group clears, revealing a path.

The Avatar of Chaos then spoke, "Follow this path, gather more warriors, you will need all the help you can get."

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2010, 05:35:05 PM »

Nice! I wish it was longer as Chapter 1 had 4000+ words, but its alright. I'd advise you to look at Chapter 3's summary again because I changed what the robots in Eggman's armada look like. (They're now a mix of the Egg-Dragoon and Nega-Wisp Armor robot)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »

I'll get to work on that right away, Just gimme a few days, ya know, Thanksgiving and all that.

Anywho, Thank you for understanding, they can't all be over 4000. Some times, it's the shortest sentence in a speech that makes the biggest impact.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »

Just remember when writing the chapters to show who's speaking.

EDIT: In the Movie fic, Quint's four years old. (It will be explained better during Ch 5 which I have finished writing since this is probably one of the few times I'll be writing the Chapter due to how the plot works.)

EDIT 2: Here's Sonic's bio for the movie.

BASIC INFORMATION

Full name: Sonic Maurice Turbine

Pronunciation: Sonic

Nickname(s) or Alias: True Blue, Blue Blur

Species: Human

Birthday: June 23 2041

Sexuality: Likes girls

Nationality: American

City or town of birth: Christmas Island

Currently lives: Sonic Team Base

Languages spoken: English

Native language: English

Relationship Status: Married

Familiar: Rainbow, Fushiryuu Familiar

Mage Rank: Z

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 34.9kg

Figure/build: Slim, Normal

Hair color: Cobalt Blue

Hairstyle: Messy matted hair

Eye color: Jade Green

Skin/fur/etc color: Cream

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Scars/distinguishing marks: None

Preferred style of clothing: Track shorts, blue shirt with hedgehog symbol on it, track shoes, white fingerless gloves

Frequently worn jewelry: None

HEALTH

Addictions: Running

Allergies: None

Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities: None

Any medication regularly taken: None

PERSONALITY

Personality: Cocky

Dislikes: Rain

Fears/phobias: Swimming

Favorite color: Blue

Hobbies: Running

Taste in music: Unknown

SKILLS

Talents/skills: Runs at the speed of sound

Ability to drive a car? Operate any other vehicles? No, rides Extreme Gear

EATING HABITS

Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Omnivore

Favorite food(s): Chili Dogs

Favorite drink(s): Unknown

Disliked food: Unknown

Disliked drinks: Unknown

HOUSE AND HOME

Describe the character's house/home: It’s a very large building

Significant/special belongings: Chip’s necklace

CAREER

Level of education: Unknown

Qualifications: Unknown

Current job title and description: Unknown

Name of employer: Unknown

COMBAT

Peaceful or aggressive attitude? Peaceful

Fighting skills/techniques: Homing Attack - Curls into a ball and goes into the air and then locks onto the opponent by dashing towards them.

Spin Dash - Same as the Homing Attack; only meant for the ground.

Chain Bind - A magical chain that binds an enemy down.

Protection - A basic shield for defending attacks.

Divine Shooter - A bunch of energy balls that are targeted at the opponent.

Divine Buster - A powerful beam attack that shoots across the area.

Starlight Breaker - A powerful attack that can do massive damage to anything.

Special skills/magical powers/etc: Natural affinity for magic

Weapon of choice (if any): Combat Device - Gun Knuckle, Unity Device - Zephyr, Gear Device - Excelion Gear.

Weaknesses in combat: Can’t swim very well

Strengths in combat: High Magic Rank

FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOES

Parents names: Mach Turbine, Sapphire Turbine

Are parents alive or dead? Alive

Is the character still in contact with their parents? Father is a villain, mother is a high ranked elite in the GUN army

Siblings? Relationship with siblings? None

Other Important Relatives: None

Partner/Spouse: Amy

Children: Quint Turbine

Best Friend: Tails Prower

Other Important Friends: Knuckles, Cream, Big

Acquaintances: Shadow, Silver, Rouge, the Chaotix, Blaze

Pets: None

Enemies? Why are they enemies? Eggman, because Sonic’s foiled all of his plans

BACKSTORY

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10): Unknown

Describe their teenage years (11 - 19+): Unknown until 15. Has an odd night with Amy and nine months later, Quint is born. Sonic is transformed into a human due to the breaking of a curse.

Sonic's Weapons...

-Zephyr: Sonic’s Unison Device. Zephyr gives Sonic the ability to use the element of Wind.

-Gun Knuckle: A pair of gloves that boost Sonic power with cartridges infused with magic.

-Excelion Gear: A pair of Extreme Gear skates that allow sonic to move across any surface horizontal or vertical.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:41:44 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2010, 06:52:50 AM »

okay, one, TOO MUCH INFO*Overload Spasms* Dies XI.

Second, I'll be working on the story, just gimme some time, having to go through some things ATM. Hard things.

Third, COME ON PEOPLE, KEEP POSTING, KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »

I've hardly got that much to post about, and Grox, I put that bio for Sonic up because I though it would help to show what some of his attacks looked like.

EDIT: I'd like to announce I'm putting a Christmas Special up on December 24th, it will show some sneak previews on what's to come, and it will give you a few laughs.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:51:07 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »

I need to get back to doing these 1 spam pic a day things, really kept people here and wondering, WTF is this? and other stuff. Well, enjoy your spam for the day, I need to go to bed and get some rest before the morning comes.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »

At least I'm out of school for two weeks, so I'll be here more often for a while.

And I should say now I'm making 2 Christmas Specials because some kids at school are asking questions about my series and want to learn more.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2010, 06:35:03 AM »

I worry about the future. Recently, my Asthma has started acting up again, it has me kinda worried. It wasn't active for years, now it's active again, I hope.....I hope my asthma doesn't get to bad, I have a nebulizer, and that helps, but, I'm still worried. Worried that one day, it won't help, worried that one day, I might end up in a hospital bed with some machine hooked up to me to help me take even the smallest breath without coughing up a lung.

I'm kinda scared, my brother is in the next room, but, I don't know how to talk to him. Heh, it's kinda funny, I'm the older sibling, but, here I am talking about going to talk to him about stuff, where, it's usually the other way around. It's not just that that has me worried, I'm afraid of my life crashing down on my head. Bills keep coming, and they keep piling up, Yeah, we're able to take care of them. But, sometimes we aren't able to, sometimes, we end up missing paying a bill, and, well, like a while ago, our water got shut off cause we missed a payment. We got it back on, but, It took us 60 bucks to get it turned on. It may not seem like a lot to most of you, but with 60 bucks, I could have bought food or ammenities(Like toilet paper, paper towels, or maybe some more wash cloths and actual towels.) with that.

Then there's work, my bosses keep telling me, 'You should do this, you should do that, Do be late again or we'll send you back to the Workshop earning a piece rate(You get paid by how many matierials you get out, basically, the more you make, the more you earn, I was never got above 180 dollars on my pay checks while in the workshop.).' My coworkers aren't that much help either, I've got my girlfriend on one side and my, negative as hell, coworker on the other. If half the night is over all you hear out of him is 'I'm tired.' 'Is it time to go home yet?' 'When's break?' 'Can you do this for me?'. I then have to worry about my Girl friend, If I say the wrong thing, she gets mad at me, some times, I don't even know what the hell I said that made her mad in the first place. It worries me to no end.

AND now, I've missed a doctors appointment, my Psychiatrist appointment. A psychiatrist, boys and girls, is a doctor that prescribes medication to the mentally challenged so they can be stable. Every time a mentally challenged person goes to a Psychiatrist, he gives them a PERSCRIPTION TO BE FILLED AT A PHARMACY. I have some medication left, I just don't know if I have enough to last me until I see him again. If I can get another appointment with him, last time I missed an appointment, Oh god. I really hope he'll be able to see me before the month is out, I don't want to run out of my medication.

To top most of that off, my stepfather, whom was a rather large instrument in getting me to move out and become what I am today, died in October, my mother is still recovering from it. My brother is just fine and dandy with it. Me, I'm still learning to cope with it, yeah, I'm coping with it, just like I've been coping with the death of my grandfather, whom has been dead for at least 10 years now, my best friends, one whom committed suicide because of the pressures he had been put under, the other hit by a semi the driver had fallen asleep at the wheel.

Every day I get up, I mourn their deaths. Every day I get up, I expect there to be another bill that I'll have to work my ass off to pay. Every day I get up, I have to listen to the crap spilling out of everyone's fraking mouths. Why do I not stand up and say "FFF YOU ALL!" or something to that standing? Why do I not just take a sharp, serrated, bladed object and end my own life so that I don't have to suffer any more!? Why do I even care about any one in this life?!

Because I have to, that's why.

Because, with out me, I don't know, with out me, my brother wouldn't have any one to help him stand up when life shoves him onto his ass. With out me, my mom would've probably done something really stupid and ended her life. With out me, grandma wouldn't be around right now. and with out me, well, a lot of things would be different. A whole bunch of people, in this world, would probably have turned out different, I've done some stupid shit in my life, I've done stuff I'm not proud of, but, I know, if I'm not here, then no one's going to help those people. If I'm not here, no one's going to be able to help my brother stand up, If I'm not here, my mom would probably be some where else now. If I'm not here, my grandmother would probably be some where else now. If I wasn't here, right now, A lot of things would be different. I hope I leave some mark on you all, some distinguishing thing, that says.

You may be different, you may feel worthless, you may feel that the weight of the whole world is on your shoulders. But, just take a step back, take a few deep breaths, count to 10 missisippi, and look around you. You'll find that, yeah, your different but so is everyone else. You'll find that, your not worthless to those that care about you. You'll find that, your not alone in shouldering that weight, you have friends and family that will help you carry that load.

I hope that those of you out there, where ever you are, consider this something to believe in.

If you ever need a friend, I'll be here waiting. TTFN Ta Ta For Now.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2010, 11:23:01 AM »

I feel that, I'm diagnosed with Autism which is probably getting more common everyday.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 52   Go Up