SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 239009 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2010, 12:20:49 AM »

PERFECTO!

Now instead of posting One chapter summary at a time, I'll write the rest of the chapters' summaries. But since it's late, I'll post the other summaries later when I'm awake.

Chapter 2:

In a enclosed space, a white haired girl finds a giant disfigured crystal with a black haired boy that looks like her is shown to be in the crystal which is a prison of sorts. The white girl is pleading to her brother who is named Black that he was being manipulated. But Black says to the girl who is named White she has no right to tell him lies as a traitorous sister. Black then explains he will have his revenge soon enough when the last two seals on him are freed revealing that he is the Dark Titan. White says that she will get through to him even if she spends her entire life doing so. Sonic gets curios when he notices that their new friends know so much about Earth already, which leads to him asking how they know the planet so well, none of them look willing to answer so The Avatars reveal their true forms, and what's shocking is the Light Chaos Chao is Chaos himself, and the other two are an Angel Chaos Chao and Devil Chaos Chao version of Chaos made of light and darkness respectively. Chaos decides that it would better to reveal the true history of Earth instead of the false one the humans made up, its revealed that the Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Erdgeists, Halflings, Sprites, Felpiers, Drakes, Diablons and Celestians had been the dominent species since AD 1. But the humans were left behind when the others species left to prepare for a crisis that would come 2 Millennia later. Magic (The Angel Chaos Chao-like Chaos) also says that Sonic will not win this time if he doesn't act serious when fighting. When Knuckles asks what he's talking about, Sonic admits he's never shown his true strength in battle. Spirit (The Devil Chaos Chao-like Chaos) says that to truly figure out what's going on they need to find the Light Titan. The group heads out.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 06:16:44 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2010, 02:13:19 AM »

Aight, aight, I can work with this. I really can, that is, unless you want me to wait for some one else to try their hands at making a chapter?

EDIT: Also, I'm going to try doing this again. I've created an IRC channel for everyone to talk in, I'm assuming(I know, assumption leads to problems, but, assumptions sometimes lead to good things.) That not a lot of people here have mIRC or Xchat.

All you have to do is go here http://www.zoite.net/ you then scroll down to the section labeled WebIRC. In the part labeled Nick, you put in your nick name, and in the part labeled Channel, just put in #PsycheWard.

A java script window should open up and you should be in an IRC chat room.

So, if anyone wants to talk IRT(In Real Time) to anyone on the site, then, there you go. Enjoy people.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:47:38 PM by grox »

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2010, 09:29:57 PM »

You can do it. Though for the rest of the chapters, I'd like to keep the chapter as close to the summary as possible. Though I don't think I can access the IRC because I don't have the data for it.

Here's the next Summary for chapter 3 if anyone wants to do it and help speed things up.

Chapter 3:

Sonic and his group run into their old friends. And Sonic is surprised that they all have become human as well. When Amy shows up Sonic recognizes her easily (since they're married.) and is quick to see his daughter Quint rush up to him. Chaos thinks to himself he's missed a lot if he didn't know Sonic had a daughter. The group decides they need to make a plan because Shadow and Rouge saw a glimpse of Eggman's new army, its full of advanced Egg Dragoons/Nega-Wisp Armor combo robots showing that the Dark Titan who they learn from Chaos is called Black has power that clearly surpasses that of Dark and Light Gaia combined as Dark Gaia alone was only enough to power a prototype model of an Egg Dragoon. Suddenly they get an uninvited guest who turns put to be White. The heroes think Eggman sent her to get them until Magic explains that she's the Light Titan. White begs them to help convince her brother the truth so the entire battle can be averted, when Silver asks who her brother is, Spirit tells them her brother is Black, the Dark Titan himself. But suddenly another uninvited guest shows up saying that this battle can't be avoided. Sonic asks who he is, but doesn't realize that he would regret asking. The figure removes his hood to show he's an older version of Sonic with red hair and a scar going across his face. Everyone notices Sonic is shaking in fear. Sonic reveals something no one knew about him, the person they are talking to, is Mach Turbine: Sonic's father.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 04:49:43 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2010, 01:27:40 AM »

Okay, if you can gimme some wiggle room time. Such as, not releasing any more 'Chapter Summaries' I'll gladly continue working on What I have, as well as working on chapter 3.

If that's okay with you?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2010, 02:48:41 PM »

Sure, but I actually put more up incase anyone else wanted to try and help speed things up.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2010, 12:43:58 AM »

Oh, well, alright. Didn't know you were doing that, That's a good idea, why didn't I think of that?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2010, 09:50:57 AM »

???

I dunno. Best idea for a comedy is breaking the fourth wall, which I think should start doing in chapter 4.

I bet people were surprised to see what was in the chapter 3 summary though, and I think I've got a good descrpition for Magic and Spirit, I'd like them to be used for the second chapter.

Magic: In the Angel Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of white light only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent up before going straight down, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were blue in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were more spherical than pointy.

Spirit: and in the Devil Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of black shadows only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent down before going straight up, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were yellow in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were sharper than Chaos' and had spikes all over them.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:07:42 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »

???

I dunno. Best idea for a comedy is breaking the fourth wall, which I think should start doing in chapter 4.

I vote for this idea. I so vote for it.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2010, 11:06:01 PM »

I got the idea from a fanfic (I don't remember which, but it wasn't from the Sonic archive section) when a girl keeps saying things to the readers, plus I've seen Team Rocket do it a lot on Pokemon.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2010, 05:04:05 AM »

You sure you don't want me to put some of that into the thing I'm working on ATM?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »

Nope, I feel it would be best to start from there with Mach (who's Sonic father introduced at the end of chapter) doing it because there's a special backstory to him that I think having him start with breaking the fourth will give a good feel later on.

EDIT: I think I should explain what Quint looks like here. Quint has long blue hair tied into a ponytail with long bangs at the sides, she has Green eyes and wears a simple white T-Shirt and jean shorts with pink versions of Sonic's Extreme Gear outfit's shoes.

EDIT 2: In my series and the Movie fic I need a two word name for powerful magical objects that have become remainders of civilizations that have been lost. Basically something similar to a Lost Artifact from an early civilization that hasn't been recorded yet.

EDIT 3: Magic has a friendly attitude while Spirit has a stuck up attitude in contrast to Chaos' neutral persona.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:28:17 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2010, 05:07:52 AM »

Sry I haven't been here often enough *Yawn* lots of things been happening in RL, tying me up and stuff.

I can help you out with your second thing there: absentis simultas It's latin for Gone Artifact, It would just keep giving me lost for the latin translation for lost. So, I went with another word.

Well, TTFN, Ta Ta For Now people, I'll try to be on later, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Waves frantically before falling over and begins snoring loudly.*

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2010, 03:53:13 PM »

???

Okay?

Well its only 6 days until what may be the greatest Sonic game of this generation. SONIC COLORS

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »

I'm excited, indeed I am.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 52   Go Up