SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 237467 times)

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »

Spam again. How come no one has replied in the RP's as of late?

I dunno, I've just been too busy with Angels Plotlines and stuffs. Although... SVT Paintball Tournament :D

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 04:12:34 AM »

*is currently eating a can of spam, looks up at almost empty room.* "No spam for you, all mine." *Eats the rest of the canned spam.*

Right this place is dieing, Seems I, wait, there's a few people here, WE, I reiterate, WE need to do something about this. Any idea's to drum up some attention to the site?

Don't know about the rest of you, but, going to do what I can, can't promise anything, BUT, I will try. What about the rest of you?

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 10:50:55 AM »

Don't look at me, I RP and I open threads and crap. Oh, and I write >.>' It's not my fault SVT is still dying.

*Cough* Well... We can do more SVT stuff, get the old staff for like a Vintage SVT event... Get more active staff if the Vintage idea brings more visitors, have contests for even more members in the art section, spruce up the Art section, AKA, take those horrible Colored-Pencils-on-Notebook-Paper/ Daycare-Class-Level-MS-Paint drawings down and burn them in a pit of digital hell. And then some. Now, as I stop rambling...

SVT 1, check this: RP Guide on Wikihow

And don't mind that Mary Sue test. It's busted D: it says Xeno is a Martry Stue. I assume his/her rating has something to do with his use of Japanese weaponry and America's random obsession of Japan. Of course, I'm nowhere near concerned with the test, since most tests are "not completely accurate".

Now... Ahem.
RAINBOW/ZANY TEXT FIGHT!!!!!

Oh, and excuse the yellow, I tried, but Color + Glow = Epic BBCode Fail.

-Gale Fox

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »

RPs have to much info for me to handle because of my autism. To much info coming at me at once makes me meltdown.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 01:20:15 PM »

RPs have to much info for me to handle because of my autism. To much info coming at me at once makes me meltdown.

Ah, when I consume too much info, I can't see straight, I get sleepy, drunk off of all the info.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »

No excuses on my part for the failure that is the site revival so far. From my standpoint, as long as there are at least a few people around, it's not completely dead. Truly, you guys are helping a lot just by posting. It shows you give a damn and you have my gratitude. :) Rest assured that there are plans for SVT that will be put into action in the coming months. The site will not die before it can even begin to start up again.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 05:05:47 AM by SA Tails »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 05:29:25 AM »

Exactamundo my allies! Together, we can make sure that this old leaky boat will stay afloat in this ocean that we are currently in. Together, We can make the repairs, bring it to the docks of attention, and repair the damages of non-use! Together, *A random grouping of flags starts waving behind Grox* We can, and will breath life back into this site! I for one, will not abandon this ship, I stand here, a single member of this forum, Speaking to you, my fellow Forumers, Uniting us all under a common goal, the Return of the SVT Forum to its previous Glory! WHO'S WITH ME! *Fireworks go off, pep band starts playing, and (Dynamic pose!)*

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »

I blame grox for this; RANDOM SPEECH INDUCED MINI-RP SESSION.

Gale Fox spits his coffee out of the window of his house, where Grox was making his SVT revival speech, for the umpteenth time.
Bah, if you just get the burnin' heck outta me lawn. Made me spit out my French Vanilla Columbian Roast Coffee. Meow. And before you ask me, I'm in, I'm here writing stories with SVT #1...
He grabs SVT #1 and dangles him outside the window for a second.
Is that good enough? Jesus meowin' Christ, what does a Neko Boy have to do to get some sleep here?

Anyways, ahem, as stated by our Lazy (somewhat; but then again, who isn't?) Superior, SA Tails, it's not dead. He's working for the next 7 (months). The worst will end soon.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 06:48:30 PM by Gale Fox »

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 03:45:17 AM »

Hey people, guess what.

SPAM!

So, how did everybody's mothers day go?

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 06:17:29 PM »

._.'

SUPER BIG SPAM, EH!?

anyways... Mother's Day went pretty casual, like any other day. Until I remembered my Mum's birthday was like... the day after Mother's Day.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

Stickyed thread for great justice. For the record, I don't have any plans to make a spam forum... IN CASE ANYBODY WAS WONDERING. XD

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »

Stickyed thread for great justice. For the record, I don't have any plans to make a spam forum... IN CASE ANYBODY WAS WONDERING. XD

There goes my evil plan... But... Yes, sticky it for great this!

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Illeana.Nightrain

• The Little Wolf Girl
    • DeviantART Account
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »

I have no idea where that picture was from, but it reminds me of an Mindless Self Indulgence concert. The one for You'll Rebel to Anything. Awesome concerts.
"B-Bunny?" *headtilt* *chase* *omnomnomnom*

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 04:36:50 AM »

Yay! People are starting to come back.....maybe because of summer, but, YAY PEOPLE!

Also, thank you SATails for stickying this thing for us, gives a place to just do random things.

oh, and also a message from your local meat hawker:

FRESH SPAM! GET IT WHILE IT'S JUICY!

That is all.

Illeana.Nightrain

• The Little Wolf Girl
    • DeviantART Account
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2010, 03:55:15 PM »

For me, summer break is why I'm alive again. During college, I'm pretty much dead to anything on the internet. Hopefully I won't be next semester though because I won't have to worry about commuting. Yay for moving into dorms! Of course the following year I'll probably either go back to commuting or doing classes online, but eh. *shrugs* What can ya' do?

And ewwww....spam tasted horrible.
"B-Bunny?" *headtilt* *chase* *omnomnomnom*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Up