SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 244875 times)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2010, 10:20:06 PM »

I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'm stuck at a point, Freaking Writers block, don't worry, it'll pass soon. The rest of the chapter will be written and posted soon.

EDIT: Also, I tried to access that Totomono 3 site, nothing came up. You wouldn't happen to have those pics on hand would you?

EDIT EDIT: The Writers Block broke, here's the next chunk, at least, until I get pics of the beings you want me to put in.

Through the mists came sounds of crashing foot steps, foot steps coming from a giant sized being. Crashing over the ruins came this ginormus egg shaped robotic monolith, It was a titan sized egg with arms and legs. "PFFFFFFT, THAT'S YOUR E-100,000, YOUR EGG TITAN, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Laughed Sonic as he continued to look on the egg shaped robot. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, THIS IS ONE OF MY GREATEST CREATIONS, YOU WILL FAIL IN DEFEATING THIS ONE!" Yelled Eggman at Sonic. Tails and Knuckles were just snickering at that conversation between the two of them. "This is always funny." "Yeah, this is always funny, especially when Sonic makes Eggman this angry. You think we should worry about that Egg Titan thing Eggman made Tails?" "Maybe, I'm going to have to work on it's joints for a few, but, it's still going to need distracting." "Easy enough, what should we do about them?" Said Knuckles motioning over towards Sonic and Eggman, Sonic was still taunting Eggman making him even more angry at him. "I don't know, I think that would be a good enough distraction, let's go take apart that titan." Said Tails motioning towards the Titan. Both he and Knuckles were about to go and disassemble the Titan, then, "ENOUGH OF THIS TOMFOOLERY, EGG TITAN, DESTROY SONIC AND HIS FRIENDS!" Yelled Eggman in a furious rage. The Egg titan's eyes flashed to life and it placed itself into a fighting stance, "I guess we have to fight it now." "What do you mean 'now' Tails?" "He's just thinking out loud Sonic, lets go bust Eggman's new toy." "Yeah, let's GO!" Yelled Sonic in a rallying cry as he, Tails, and Knuckles rushed forward racing to fight the Egg Titan. The fight was long, hard and down right ruthless, but, in the end, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had won the fight with the Egg Titan staggering, barely able to stand. "Alright guys, let's finish this thing." Said Sonic as he tried to rally his friends. Before any of them could do anything, The Egg Titan fell backwards and landed sprawled across the ruins, with it square in the center of the ruins. "....Okay, I guess we don't need to finish it." "Nice, And another of Eggman's 'little toys' bites the dust." "Now I can get some more spare parts, maybe I could even improve Eggman's design." Right as the three of them were about to celebrate their victory, "DON'T CELEBRATE JUST YET YOU CRETINOUS MORONS!" Yelled Eggman. The three of them turned to Eggman, "You think you've won, Oh you've won alright, You won the battle, BUT I'VE WON THE WAR!" "What are you talking about Egg for brains?" "What I am talking about, You stupid blue furred freak, Is that I EXPECTED YOU TO DEFEAT MY EGG TITAN!" "What?!" "I expected you to defeat him, I also expected him to land in the exact spot that he is in now." "Sonic, I think we should get moving." "TOO SLOW!" Yelled Eggman as he pressed a button on his control console. With that press, The Egg Titan exploded in a gigantic fireball, sending debree flying all over the place. The loudest boom was heard, louder than the thunder of a lightening bolt striking right next to you, but, as the dust settled and the noise quieted down. There seemed to be an uneasy silence, then, A flash of dark light, "AT LAST,  A THIRD OF ME IS RELEASED, YES!!!!" After the light faded, a dark smog like cloud enveloped the planet, people were panicking, what was this, what happened, who was to blame? Before anyone could answer those questions, the cloud seemed to seep into the planet, for a few moments, the entire planet rumbled with tremendous force and then ended as quickly as it began. "What's Happened?!" "I don't know Tails, you tell m..." Sonic couldn't believe his eyes, where Tails should be standing was a blonde haired teenager with fox ears on his head. Sonic then noticed there was a guy standing next to 'Tails', he had red hair and was well built, at least as far as he could tell. His jaw was on the ground, if you couldn't tell.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:55:09 AM by grox »

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2010, 10:41:24 AM »

I'll explain what they look like because I can't get the picture on here. Elves are like humans only with pointy ears. Dwarves are a mix of a human and a dog. Erdgeists have robotic parts attached onto them. Halflings are the same as humans only half as big. Sprites have feather like ears and fairy wings. Felpiers are humans with cat like features. Drakes look like humans only they have tails, wings (which they cannot fly with), and little wings on their ears. Diablos have horns because of their demon blood. Celestians have little wings on their ears and angel wings because of their angel blood.

And this part of the chapter looks good, one error I should point out is that they fully become human; meaning no animal ears, tails, certain things on them, or anything similar. That's what's on the Familiar species, which Sonic and friends don't turn into because they were full anthro. Plus it would help readers to know what their hair looks like and what they're wearing. (And for Amy and other girls, please don't make them wear the same clothes.)

And now I've planned to do a remix of my series into a story worthy of being in a book, you can see the info on my story Previews: Ch 2. Sonic: THE MOVIE is the first part of this series. I hope everyone wants to help me out, or at least tutor me on how to make really great long chapters like authors such as Slane, Ace the Hedgehog, and some other older authors.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:35:14 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2010, 02:28:53 AM »

Okay, I'll revise it, You wouldn't mind if I kept their hair color the same would you?

Thanks for the descrip of the creatures. I needed them for continuing the story, well, I'm off to make adjustments to the story. Gimme a few and I'll be back soon.

EDIT: here's the next chunk of the story, as well as the modifications you asked for, I'm tired, it's 3:28 AM, I can't do anymore tonight. Please, your honest opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I'll work on adding the rest of the races when I wake up. Also, what size is the Sprite supposed to be, like, action figure big, Anime character 1:8 Scale model big, or what?

"What's Happened?!" "I don't know Tails, you tell m..." Sonic couldn't believe his eyes, where Tails should be standing was a blonde haired teenager wearing a yellow T-shirt with a tornado symbol on it, jean shorts, Tails's gloves and what looked like Tails's shoes. Right next to 'Tails', was a guy dressed in what appeared to be a white tank top, red striped shorts, Knuckles's gloves, his shoes looked like 'Knuckles', and he had red hair he was also well built, at least as far as he could tell. Sonic's jaw was on the ground, But then he saw himself, he was wearing a blue T-shirt with a hedgehog symbol, running shorts, with his shoes, and his gloves.

"Tails, Knuckles, I'm going to say this once, WHAT THE H.E.DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS HAPPENED TO US?!" Out of the mists, came a voice, a female voice. "Magic and Spirit has been renewed, some what, to the world." The three of them looked towards the voice, out of the mists walked what looked like a human woman wearing hiking gear, hiking boots, and she had a bow and fully stocked quiver on her back, the only thing about her was her ears, her ears were to a point, like, a cone point. "Who are you, and what's up with your ears?" Asked Sonic to the woman. "She, Is Héra Larenlothta, Elven trailblazer, My friend and colleague. I am Htan Tunnelfighter, Dwarven Guardian of Spirit." Said a male voice coming out of the mist, coming from the side of the elf, looked to be a short stocky well muscled human with dog like traits wearing leather gloves, boots, and armor carrying a battle axe on his back. "Héra Larenlothta and Htan Tunnelfighter, right, I'm Tails." "I'm Knuckles, guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald." "And I'm Sonic, the fastest Hedgehog on the planet. Well, I used to be a hedgehog, now, I don't know what I am." Again, another voice echoes through the dispersing mists. Sonic and friends could see a lot more people coming. "Your age of existence is a trying one, I don't see how some one of your, standing, could not have seen this coming." Said a male voice, This human wearing a vest, pants, and he looked like he had all sorts of robot parts attached to him. "Um, Héra, Who's this, and who else is showing up?" Asked Tails to the elf. "He is one of the many that have returned. His name is Cypher. He never gave us his last name, He is an Erdgeist." A human half the hight of the others showed up wearing regular traveling clothing as well as a cloak, She stepped beside Cypher. She looked like a pleasant person, "I'm Kirith Bellua, Halfling Ranger." She said this while bowing to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. "There's one question I have, Where are you all coming from?" Asked Knuckles to the people showing up.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:35:01 AM by grox »

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2010, 05:50:02 AM »

Did you want to try putting some space between each person's dialogue? It makes it easier to read.
So instead of <Tails talks><Knuckles talks><tails talks><Knuckles talks>
It's: <Tails talks>
<Knuckles talks>
<Tails talks>
<Knuckles talks>
Otherwise my eyes, at least, end up getting lost amidst the jumble of conversation, exposition and action.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2010, 03:25:52 PM »

Grox's answer: Sprites are the same size as humans.

Tailsthehedgehog's answer: I'll fix that up, cause I don't think Grox wants to go back and put all the space between quotes.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2010, 03:39:39 PM »

I'll try to do that in the next chunk of chapter, the whole, spacing dialogue thing. Thank you for telling me what size the Sprites are. um, also, would the fairy wings the Sprites have be capable of flight or would they just be for show like the Drakes wings?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »

They can fly, Drakes cannot because their wings are deformed which makes them use their wings as shields due to the thick armor they posses.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2010, 12:51:23 AM »

Thank you SVT number 1 fan, I have another question, are Drakes kinda draconic or lizard like or something?

Also, here's the next chunk of the chapter, I hope I'm not making it too long.

"We come from where we were, at the nexus of powers. Mainly, the nexus of Magic and the nexus of Spirit." Said Htan
"'The nexus of powers? I don't remember ever reading about any sort of nexus's, either for Magic or Spirit." Said Tails
"They were never written about, the nexus's were kept by word of mouth and memory alone."
"The chances of any one who knew about the nexus's and not writing it down are almost infinitesimal."
"Chances are only mathmatical equations that have only one outcome. The nexus's are something that not even chance can invade." Said Cypher putting in his two cents.
Tails looked at Cypher "So your saying that the nexus's are out of the reach of the topic of 'chance'?"
"No, they are out of the reach of Chaos, Chance, is one part of Chaos."
"Oh, so, the nexus's are out of reach of Chaos, but, if I'm understanding this right. Shouldn't Chaos have a nexus as well?"
Héra spoke "Chaos does have a nexus, but it is here on this plane of existence. I believe, the guardian of Chaos called it the Master Emerald."
"I've guarded the Master Emerald all my life, I've never heard of it being a nexus of Chaos. I mean, the God Chaos is inside of the Master Emerald along with a single spirit of an ancient echindea. But, I've never heard anything from anyone about it being a nexus."
"I don't believe this area to be safe any longer, the others are coming. I can sense them." Said Kirith to the rest of their group.
"What do you mean, others are coming, you mean more like you 4?"
"No, the others are, different, more like you but, different. We must leave this place at once, not only for our safety, but, encase the Dark Titan returns."

With that, Héra, Htan, Cypher, and Kirith headed past Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Taking the hint, our three heros followed them. After following them for a while, they had seeming lost those 4 beings in the mists. Sonic raced ahead of Tails and Knuckles to see if he could try and find those 4, but to no success.

"Well, I can't find them, they must have better skills than Espio." Said Sonic, he then noticed that he had blue hair. "At least I still have blue fur."
"It's called hair Sonic. We now have hair instead of fur, we don't have fur anymore, we wear clothing in place of fur." Said Tails.
"Alright, so, we wear clothing, we have hair on our heads, but, how come we look like this?"
"That's something we should have asked Héra, Htan, Cypher, and Kirith. They probably could have explained it to us."

The three of them continued to walk through the mists, until.
"I hear something." Said Knuckles.
"What are you hearing Knuckles?" Said Sonic.
"I don't know, sounds like, wings."
"Wings?"
"A single set of wings, back to back guys."
The three of them went back to back, trying to be prepared for what would happen. They waited for a while, soon they all heard the sound of wings. They expected some one like Rouge or Charmy or someone they knew to show up. The being that did show up, didn't look like anyone they knew. This being looked like a regular human, but, her ears looked, feathery. She had these, fairy like wings on her back and she was flying towards them. She was wearing what looked to be a shirt made out of leaves, pants that looked to be made of bark, and shoes that looked to be made of wood. She flew up to them, and greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Feonhista Stayhnal, Sprite of the Grand Forest."
"Feonhista Stayhnal. I'm Sonic, the fastest guy on the planet."
"I'm Tails, Sonic's best friend."
"and I'm Knuckles, Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald."
"Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and The Master Emerald. Well well well, Looks like we might see some thing after all."
"We?"

With that Feonhista sticks her fingers in her mouth and shrilly whistles loud and long. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had to cover their ears, finally, she finished whistling, smiling ear to feathery ear. She lands on the ground in front of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

"Allow me to introduce, my friends."

Out of the mists came this Feline like yowl, then, *PUMPH* This guy landed on the ground, The three of them noticed this guy had whiskers, when he stood up, the three of them noticed that the guy had Cat like eyes. He was wearing an animal skin shirt, animal skin pants, and animal skin boots.

"I am the great Winterstripes the Barbarian, slayer of the Morian Man Eating Stags, Destroyer of the Giganten Cult, and Bearer of the great axe.." He then takes this huge two handed axe from his back. "Gorebreaker!"

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »

They are more associated with Dragons, hence the name Drakes.

And remember, these guys are all supposed to be on the same side, and I think you should change the Felpier's name. (It confuses too much.)

And I forgot to mention Felpier's don't have whiskers.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:30:08 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2010, 04:12:55 PM »

alright, I can fix that. I'll change the name and get rid of the whiskers, but the eyes are alright, right?

Thanks, so, could I put it the drakes have scales for skin?

I also understand that their all on the same side, they just have different view points, I mean, one group has been stuck in the nexus of spirit for a long aced time while the other was in the nexus of magic for the same amount of time.

That is, If you'll allow me to keep it that way?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2010, 05:54:59 PM »

Question 1: Yes.

Question 2: Yes and No. No for most places, yes for their tails and wings.

Question 3: Here's an idea, Sonic will convince them that if they are all Sacred Warriors they should be working together despite their views.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2010, 03:45:52 AM »

Thank you for the input, I've adjusted the story, I hope it's to your approval. Also, well, you'll see in this chunk of chapter. Any suggestions or POV's would be good Thank you, here's the next chunk.

"I am the great Cor'el the Barbarian, slayer of the Morian Man Eating Stags, Destroyer of the Giganten Cult, and Bearer of the great axe.." He then, using one hand, takes this huge two handed axe from his back. "Gorebreaker!"
Knuckles jaw was on the ground as he watched Cor'el do that. "Nice axe."
"Knuckles, pick your jaw up off the ground."
"What, don't tell me your not impressed with that?"
"I am, it's just, I'm not that into guys with cat like features halling big freaking axes off of their backs with one hand is all."
"Your just jealous you can't do that."
"No, your envious that you can't do that."
"Quit pointing out the obvious."
A gruff Irish voice came out from behind the three of them "You lot argue plenty. But are you decent enough for a fight?"

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles quickly turned around and saw standing behind them this really tall Human. But, this human had these scaley dragon like wings, dragon winged ears, and a scale covered tail swishing back and forth behind him. The guy then popped his knuckles, he had fingerless gloves on, He looked to be wearing a leather vest, brown button up long sleeve shirt, grey cotton pants, and leather shoes with exposed toes, which looked to be covered in scales as well.

"Um, not at the moment. But, you could ask him." Said Sonic as he motioned towards Knuckles.
"A'ight, how about you then. You want ta fight?" Said the gruff irish voiced guy.
"Feonhista, who's this?"
"Macgregor, quit trying to pick a fight, these are the first few people we've met for a really long time. Quit it."
"I just wanted a fight is all. You lot wouldn't fight with me after the first few centuries."
"Macgregor, that a first or last name?"
"John Quinn Macgregor, last of the Drake Macgregor clan. I plan on making sure I'm not the last for long, if ya know what I mean ha ha ha ha ha ha." laughed John as he put his hands to his side.
"Is this all of your group, Feonhista?"
"No, there's a few more. Where are you guys?!" She yelled out into the obscuring mists.

Out of the mists, two figures were seen walking side by side. As they got closer, their argument was heard by the group. The first voice they heard was, almost angelic, light hearted, argumentative. The second voice they heard was, almost demonic, like that voice wanted to joke around a lot and not worry about the consequences.

"I told you they were over that way, you wanted to go the other way, make sure the Dark Titan was really released."
"Yeah, what of it? I wanted to make sure we weren't in any danger is all." Said one of them sheepishly.
"My feathered backside, you wanted to gain more power is all."
"Did not."
"Did too."
"Did not."
"Did too."

The first being they saw come into view was a woman, she was wearing mainly white, white trench coat, white gloves, white pants, white shirt, white boots. She had little feathered wings on her ears, but that wasn't the most distracting thing about her, she had these Angelic wings on her back, beautiful white feathered wings. The second being they saw seemed to be the opposite, He was wearing mainly black, black leather jacket with a chain on it, black spiked gloves, dirty black pants, plain black shirt, and black boots. The thing about this guy was, he had a pair of horns on his head, they seemed to follow the curve of his skull. The woman was the first to speak to the group.

"I'm Angela, Celestian Guardian of White Magic."
"I'm Dominic, Diablos Guardian of Black Magic."
"Nice to meet you both." Said Sonic waving to the two of them.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »

The other four return and they tell the tale of the Dark Titan.

The Dark Titan is known as Black Knjiga (Croatian for Book because of his family line) who was one of the two titans that created the Multi-Verse. He was once kind and protected his creations from destruction by ending a great battle. But when the time came to choose who would be labeled as a greater Titan, Someone lied to them saying his sister White would gain the title. Black attempted to take her out to make sure he would get the title, so White had no choice to have Chaos, Magic and Spirit: the guardians of Chaos, Magic and Spirit respectively. After he was defeated, White sealed him on Earth being the most powerful planet unknown to many, but Black knew and put a curse on the planet. When the curse was broken all anthros became humans. This alerted the nine of them who are each known as Sacred Warriors to get their kind to return to their home planet which happened to be Earth. They then reveal Sonic is the Human Sacred Warrior and that this will be the hardest battle that he'll ever face.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2010, 05:35:37 AM »

I think that all this might actually work. So, did you enjoy my, artistic rendition of what you wanted?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2010, 07:56:52 AM »

Yep.

And since Chaos looks like a Light Chaos Chao, I think Magic should look like a Angel Chaos Chao and Spirit should look like a Devil Chaos Chao.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 03:15:10 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52   Go Up