SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238974 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2010, 04:31:03 PM »

Look below:

I have an announcement I'd like to make here (since this is the most visited topic on the forum.) I'm remaking the Prologue of Elemental Heroes, it will be a better thing I'm calling SONIC THE MOVIE it will give better story to questions that were unanswered in the original. But I want your help making the chapters. Every once in a while I'll give info on the chapter through a large summary and I'll let everyone try to write the chapter, then after at least three people give their version of the chapter, I'll pick the one I think works best and put it in the story on the fanfiction section. Those who get their chapter picked will allow free access of use to one of my characters in a story (Only one) but if your chapters are picked more than twice, then I'll allow an extra character for each one. So this is kinda like a round robin, only I have to pick the chapter from someone. I can only pick three of one person's chapters because some people here have greater skill than others and it would be unfair if only one person got picked most of the time.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2010, 11:30:08 PM »

Alright, I'll give it a shot, I hope I'm up to your standards.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2010, 12:01:35 PM »

Okay, here's the summary of the first chapter. There's a big history that I'll add before the chapter so don't worry about that part.

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are fighting against Eggman's newest creation: E- 100,000 Egg Titan. After a long grueling battle they manage to defeat the Egg Titan. Eggman simply tells them he expected them to win, and the trio is confused. Eggman had used his robot to mearly distract them as he put his latest devices to put his latest plan into motion so that he could obtain the Forbidden Power of the Dark Titan, Eggman then activates a button that causes a bunch of smoke bombs to go off around the world. The humans seem unaffected by it, but Sonic and friends are, before Sonic and friends pass out Sonic manages to get them to their base. When everyone wakes up they think Eggman's trick failed, but when they look at themselves they find a shocking fact: They've become human, and it's not just them, everyone anthropomorphic animal has become a human, and those who are half-Anthropomorphic have beome human with animal parts such as wings, ears, and tails which are called Familiars instead of humans. Then Sonic's girlfriend Amy explains that she was able to find some people who knew of what Eggman did. When they meet the people, they learn that they aren't human. There's a male Elf, Erdgeist, Felpier, and Diablos, and a female Dwarf, Halfling, Sprite, Drake, and Celestian. (To see what they look like, look on the Class of Heroes website) They tell them Eggman broke a curse that was both a gift and a hindrence, a curse that was made to protect, but its creator soon had regrets of it. The heroes realize that they have keep powers they didn't need their anthro forms are still with them, but they've lost the ones they needed their animal forms to use. Such as Sonic still has his speed, but Tails can no longer fly. They also tell them that Sonic is one of the ten heroes that will save Earth.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »

It'll take some time, but, I'll come up with something.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2010, 05:34:08 PM »

I can't wait, but I hope others get intrested as I don't want you to do every chapter, I have one of my own to put in, for the beginning. And I'd like to see what everyone can come up with.

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »

Hey, guys, project didn't die. I did... >__>

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2010, 11:30:01 PM »

Yay, the Admin isn't dead, Hip Hip, Hooray!

Anywho, I'm glad to see that people are still here and talking. I hope more people come here and talk. It'd be freaking sweet. Anywho, back to work on that chunk of story that I'd say I'd work on.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2010, 04:00:49 AM »

Hey SVT Number 1 fan, I have a question, you wouldn't mind giving me a link for that site would you? I kinda need it so I can keep with what you want.

EDIT: I also wanted you to see what I have done, It's not finished yet, seeing as I have yet to get to where you wanted me to stop, but, here's what I have done.

There's an echo in the area, "The Servers are the Seven Chaos." "The Servants are the Seven Chaos." It continues to echo through out all time. "Chaos is power, enriched by the heard." "Chaos is power, Controlled by my Will." There's no knowing where the echoes originated from, but, it's safe to say, it'd be a good idea not to find out where they came from. "The controller serves to unify the Chaos." "The Controller exists to enslave the Chaos." We see a single being making their way through this dark, mist enshrouded area. The creature looks as if it's a hedgehog, behind it, almost melding into it's shadow, was a fox. "Tails, you sure that the info we got was right, I mean, Egg head might not be heading in this direction." "Sonic I'm sure, the communication we intercepted said he was heading this way for some reason." "Alright, I wonder when Knuckles is going to get here, We gave him a call when we found out that Eggman was heading out here." Out of the mist, a voice rang out to them. "Sonic, Tails, Over here!" Sonic and Tails looked towards the voice, the saw a form appear through the mists, it was Knuckles the Echidnea heading over towards them. "Rad Red, glad you could make it to the party." "Alright Bad Blue, You said Eggman was on his way here to do something, This place is dangerous, Even we guardians don't want to come here." "That's probably the reason why Eggman's coming to this place, it's probably got something really dangerous that could wipe out the entire planet if it doesn't fall under his rule." "You've got a point Tails, Knuckles you know anything about this place?" They had been walking, Knuckles was about to say something when a set of Ruins started to appear out of the mists. The three of them stood in awe of the sight before them, this site of Ruins looked as if it was untouched by time. "Well, Knuckles, anything?" Knuckles looked at them both, "The legends the guardians have are legends to live by, the only legends we have about this place serve as a warning to any and every one on the planet. In the guardians legends, this place was said to be the seal for an ancient curse, a curse of the Dark Titan. The dark Titan was a dangerous creature, almost as bad as Chaos itself. It was because of the Powers of Chaos, Both Negative and Positive attributes of it, Magic, and Spirit. That the guardians of all 3 were able to seal away the Dark Titans power. But, before the Dark Titan had been drained completely, he cast a curse on the entire planet, that if he went, the rest of the worlds powers would as well. The powers of Magic and the Spirit were almost completely diminished to nothingness, Chaos's powers were thrown into a greater flux than they were before, causing the Negative and Positive sides to become more violent to each other than before." "Seriously Knuckles? You aren't suggesting that there's any real substantial evidence to any of that?" Said Tails skeptical of the Legend.

"There's actually more to it, The Dark Titan also said that if the seal were ever destroyed, a great evil would befall the entire planet, and only the hero's would be able to stop it." "BUT THERE'S MORE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU STUPID ECHIDNEA!" Yelled a voice that seemed to come from everywhere. "There's only one person that voice could have come from, Eggman." And as if on cue, the mists seemed to part from the exhaust from Eggmans hover vehicle. "Through my research, I have found that the Dark Titan also Promised that whomever removed the seal would be granted a great boon, access to his dark and forbidden powers. I plan to get that boon, even if I have to destroy this entire place to get it." Said Eggman with a twisted grin on his face. "Eggman, your not going to destroy anything while We're here." "Yeah, anything you could build I can disesemble faster than you could put it together again." "And if he can't take it apart the easy way." Knuckles cracks his knuckles. "I can always break you little toys." Eggman just coughed and shrugged. "I don't think you three will be able to beat this 'little toy' I've made. Come to me my E-100,000, My EGG TITAN!"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:53:24 AM by grox »

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2010, 04:14:01 PM »

The sites in Japanese, so the easiest way to get to one of the few sites is to Type Totomono 3 on Google (This is the one I recommend), it should display japanese with a 3 at the end. Then click Characters (which will be in english and japanese, or the third button left to right) And I don't have a good idea how to design their looks because they're always wearing school uniforms in the game. (They go in this order, Human, Elf, Dawrf, Erdgeist, Halfling, Sprite, Felpier, Drake, Diablos, Celestian.)

I love how you've done the chapter so far, having the Dark Titan being the one to cast the curse seems better than the God of the Universe doing it as I get a better feel with that an evil did it to hinder the planet. One thing I should mention is that the Dark Titan won't be freed at all, (Not until Elemental Heroes) Eggman just gains some of its power, and Eggman won't gain the true form of this power until he uses his ultimate robot E-Infinity: Egg God.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:59:27 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2010, 02:45:14 AM »

I was thinking you were going that way, I understand, rereading what I have there, I can concur that yeah, it kinda seems that some one would think the Dark Titan would be released if the seal were destroyed. To tell you the truth, the idea I was going with was that, The Dark Titan's power was stored there, not his body and spirit. There would be other seals that Eggman would have to destroy in order to completely free the Dark Titan, in order to gain the boon that the Dark Titan promised.

It was just an idea I was going with, If you want me to, I could rewrite what I have to make it a bit clearer so people won't get, mislead seems like the appropriate word to put there. Like I said, do you want me to rewrite it?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:47:24 AM by grox »

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2010, 02:59:15 PM »

Well here's how it goes, in Elemental Heroes, after Eggman takes some of his power, he eventually frees himself. But Maybe I can redo my series to get a new effect, so I think you should keep it as it is, we'll end it by having the Dark Titan escaping, but not returning until the time Sonic and friends' children are teenager's, I guess maybe I should do a fresh new start with people helping me out, so I guess I should have my stories by round robins. Though I would still need to okay the chapters so that I get the right feel in the direction its going.

I might also have to explain the mechanics of how the series works since I use advanced technology, since the timeline for this story is in 2060.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »

Ohaiguyz,I'mbeginningtowritenonsonicfanfiction.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2010, 03:37:30 AM »

non Sonic Fan fiction? Right, Like, Avatar Fan Fiction or Futurama Fan Fiction or Family Guy Fan Fiction or some other Fan Fiction that I don't know about. Mind filling us in Gale Fox?

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

Standalone universe (fan-)fiction. Exempli Gratia, N.E.R.D's Paradise, which chronicles around my new character, N.E.R.D Blaine, a teenaged (supposedly; Canon never gives him a real age) reaper with a "dirty" mind and a very impulsive attitude. There's also Empyreans, which is a throwback to The Academy, starring Shelley and Cody Daniels among the others. The lot ended up being warped into an entirely new universe. N.E.R.D's universe, that is. And Kazuki becomes a villain and Honey Ant becomes super angsty.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »

If its taking this long for a chapter, its got to be a good one. Since I can only think of short chapters most of the time, I think I would have wizzed through by now.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 52   Go Up