SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2023 is coming!  (Read 1020 times)

Seacat17

• A raccoon that likes cookies.
    • S17_HELL
2023 is coming!
« on: December 23, 2022, 06:53:46 PM »

Yeah, it's been a while for this forum and community. It's a shame for me that I could not see it on it's peak. But at least...

Here I am now. 18 years old. When I discovered you and your story I was 17. Time runs fast, no matter what we say or do. This community is older than me.

If anyone is here... Do you have plans for 2023? I plan to finally fix my life.
Social networks are for the weak.

SolarT

• Admin
Re: 2023 is coming!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 04:47:48 PM »

No plans on my end, mostly. I tend to go with the flow. All plans I ever make always fall flat. Even simple plans, like "On my day off, I'm gonna take a walk to the mall to get exercise and enjoy the weather!" always turn into freak rain/wind storms, or work calling me in. Literally, 9 times out of 10, I got a call the moment I used to walk into the mall's front doors. That very spot every time  XD

I don't say that to be depressive, I've just found life on my end more relaxing when I take it one step at a time and don't overthink the future.
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

Seacat17

• A raccoon that likes cookies.
    • S17_HELL
Re: 2023 is coming!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 12:53:58 AM »

Oh, Solar, I felt that bro. My plans are being ruined every time too. My relatives and therapist do everythinng to stop me from doing what I want to do. Wanted to rest during weekend - got a freaking concert ticket with no right to leave I never asked for. And this concert was a pure poopsie so I basically lost my time there. Naaah...

2022 was a f>:(ck, and no one can change my mind. And I have no hopes on 2023. My only plan on it - is just to survive. If this one will be ruined - I will make devil cry for mercy.
Social networks are for the weak.
Pages: [1]   Go Up