SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SVT Paintball Tournament  (Read 4103 times)

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
SVT Paintball Tournament
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »

Hey! and welcome to the =SVT= Paintball Tourney. There are three teams: Speed, Power, and Flight. the team that wins gets to play in the Omega Paintball Tourney. if you want to join, do this bio.

Name:
Height (for stats. Short Characters are 1 ft. - 4ft 6in. Tall Characters are Taller that 4ft. 6in.):
Weight (Also for stats. Light Characters are 1-100lbs. Heavy Characters are 101+lbs.):
Class (I.e, Power, Speed, Fly):
Position on Team: (Captains will be subjected to a final vote; Only three people can run for one team's captain, and maybe more if SVT activity magically spikes like the speed of the end of Gorillaz's Empire Ants. Lol at my last comment there.)

Captains:

Speed: ---- (---)
Fly: ---- (---)
Power: ---- (---)

Team Positions:

Sniper: 2 on a team. Use long range paintball Markers with scopes
Gunslinger: 9 on a team. Use two Pistol-Like Paintball markers (Did you know? You can choose your own pistol type?)
Defenders: 4 on a team. Use Shields with shotgun-like Paintball markers built in
Berserker: 2 on a team. have a Giant Tank of Air and a giant tank of Paintballs. Use Gatling Gun Type Paintball Markers. Stationary. Last Ditch Defenders.
Captains: 1 on a team. Use AK-47 Type Guns with Paintball Grenade Launcher Built onto it.
Grenade Sniper: 2 on a Team. Use the Same guns that normal Snipers do, but they have Special "Ball Grenades" which explode upon contact. when they explode, they splash out paint straight upwards for a duration of 1-10 Seconds.
Special Gunslingers: 9 on a team. Have special elements depending on the team. Speed Paintballs have a Substance that oozes until it reaches the victim's legs and slows their leg movements. Fly paintballs make the victim float. Power Paintballs burn like weak acid, effectively immobilizing an opponent.
Blader S: 2 on a team. Use Katana shaped Paintbrushes. BSs wear light armor
Blader W: 2 on a team. Use Dual Rapier shaped Paintbrushes, which are normally coated in an expanding paint, which flies off of the Blade on every swing. BWs wear average armor
Blader K: 2 on a team. Use Longsword shaped Paintbrushes. BKs wear heavy armor.
Supply Bandit- 3 on a team. Have beretta type paintball guns and have unlimited paintball storage. Their armor is paint-absorbent. They can instantly synthesize paintballs and instantaneously send ammo to Captains and Blast Officers
Blast Officers- 3 on a team. Have Armor that can emit paint blasts. They guard and are based SOLELY the Supply Bandits
Grenadiers- 1 on a team. wield exactly 250 Grenades, 120 Blast Grenades, and 15 C-4 grenades. Grenadiers are an Add-on Class, meaning that a designated member can be a Grenadier.

One thing: everyone, besides Supply Bandits CAN Run out of ammo.

Oh, and a word of Forewarning...
THIS IS GOING TO GET MESSY. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE PAINT!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 03:40:30 PM by Gale Fox »

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
Re: SVT Paintball Tournament
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 04:04:55 AM »

Name: Obo Lisk

Nickname: Wall

Species: sentient Stone Golem

Height: 7'5"

Weight: 600LBS

Class: Power

Position on Team: Berserker

he would perfer to be the last line of defense, kinda like his last job. Only, less destruction and death, and more fun with liberal usage of paint.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
Re: SVT Paintball Tournament
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »

Ahem... I forgot Xeno.

Name: Xenophobia Vagrance
Nickname/Codename: X-Alien
Height (for stats. Short Characters are 1 ft. - 4ft 6in. Tall Characters are Taller that 4ft. 6in.): 5ft. 7in.
Weight (Also for stats. Light Characters are 1-100lbs. Heavy Characters are 101+lbs.): 109lbs. (Xeno's fifteen pounds underweight. I think...)
Class (I.e, Power, Speed, Fly): Speed
Position on Team: Special Gunslinger (Revolver Type :D)

Yeah, stack of userbars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up