SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: February 05, 2024, 04:21:18 PM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by Seacat17
Thank you. I don't make much progress since my php coding abilities are limited, but I'm stubborn enough to keep trying. lol
I love people like you. You guys are the ones who are keeping the internet alive.
The real ones :)
The web dies, and forums must redeem themselves.

on: January 30, 2024, 09:32:52 AM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by TheMobian
Thank you. I don't make much progress since my php coding abilities are limited, but I'm stubborn enough to keep trying. lol
I love people like you. You guys are the ones who are keeping the internet alive.
The real ones :)

on: January 30, 2024, 09:31:18 AM 
Started by TheMobian - Last post by TheMobian
Looking thru the comics here, looking at Mobi's art... You wanted to work at Archie... You definitely could with this cool skill if only they were still here... Eeh...

Haha, wow it's wild coming back to this thread and seeing my art from a decade ago :P

It's too bad Archie Sonic isn't around anymore, but I did get to start Archie Sonic Online with my friends not too too long after I made this thread I think, and that's still going strong. I think that's just as good, hehe >u<

on: December 21, 2023, 06:35:46 AM 
Started by Seacat17 - Last post by Seacat17
Posting this using HP EliteDesk 800 G1 TWR in my practice school! What's so cool about it? Well, I do this while booted from my USB stick with Lubuntu 20.04.2 LTS x86_64 on it :D

on: October 27, 2023, 06:38:12 PM 
Started by TheMobian - Last post by Seacat17
Looking thru the comics here, looking at Mobi's art... You wanted to work at Archie... You definitely could with this cool skill if only they were still here... Eeh...

on: August 22, 2023, 03:40:55 PM 
Started by TheMobian - Last post by Seacat17
Aw, you are sweet, thank you c:

Yeeee <3

on: August 10, 2023, 02:22:21 PM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by Seacat17

on: July 25, 2023, 08:42:01 PM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by SolarT

on: July 24, 2023, 11:09:02 PM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by TheMobian
It means right now, Fanfics are completely down until eFiction can be fixed/upgraded, and Art sections are loaded with random errors, but mostly work.

Eventually I'll get it all back up and running smoothly

We respect your effort in keeping this place alive :)

on: July 24, 2023, 11:06:14 PM 
Started by Gale Fox - Last post by TheMobian

As you can see, I'm pretty much newbie here... In case if anyone else is still here. But I hope that I'm not the only one who likes to visit and even use old forums. I hope that I'm not the only one who LOVES the old-styled web. And I hope that this forum is still at least somehow alive. I'm happy to find it in archives and online.

You aren't the only one, heh. I myself arrived here ages ago for the same reasons, and still check back in here every so often to see who else wanders by. Nice to see people still remember places like this, and it's also nice to see this forum hasn't gone down every time I check back in =u=

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your trip through the ancient web~

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10