SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Game Do's and Don't's

(1/9) > >>

SVT number 1 fan:
I'd like to see what someone's favorite games and unfavorite games are.

For me: I love Sonic the hedgehog, but I don't like Mario.

Reasons: Sonic games provide a good challenge, but Mario games are too easy and predictable.

TheMobian:
I don't really have any least favorite games, mainly because if I don't like a game, I don't play it anymore. Its as simple as that.
As for games I like, I'll list off a few of the major ones:
1: All of the sonic games (Sonic Adventure 1&2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic 1-4, too many to pick just one)
2: Little Big Planet 1&2
3: Twilight Princess
4: Super Mario Sunshine
5: Halo Reach
6: Pac-man World 2
and a few others...

SVT number 1 fan:
I think I can update my list a bit.

Kingdom Hearts games are amazing, KH2 and KH3D:DDD have scored so high. (39/40, and 38/40 respectively.) I wouldn't be surprised if KH3 ends up getting a perfect score. (40/40.)

Also Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter are awesome games as well.

Super Smash Bros., the third game was amazing, I can't wait to see how the HD graphics of the Wii U and the new features rank this game!

TheMobian:
Oh yeah! can't forget about Smash Bros! Those games are awesome:)

I recently became a brand new fan of the Klonoa series made by NAMCO. I've already played Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, And the Wii remake of Door to Phantomile, "Klonoa".

I am in total love with these games!!! They are so amazing, and the story is always so touching. (I cried at the end of Door to Phantomile, and I almost cried again at the end of Lunatea's Veil). AMAZING games!

SVT number 1 fan:
I like Klonoa too, he's sort of like Sonic's Namco version. (Except he isn't their mascot.) But I have a harder time finding his games now a days. since most are from retired consoles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version