SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Fan Fiction Zone

Sonic: THE MOVIE

<< < (3/3)

SVT number 1 fan:
“Let’s take a look back on this adventure. Shall we? It started when Eggman tried to take out a temple and succeeded turning all the anthros into humans permanently, we then met people from the true history of the world who where once dominant species. We gained the ability of amazing powers. We learned that our planet was the Mother of all Planets. During the course we learned my father was helping Eggman the entire time, and had been alive for a very long time because he is immortal. Eggman managed to destroy another set of ruins and become only a step away from his goal. But before Eggman took out the third set, my father revealed the truth to Black, and about the whole plan he, my mom and ancestor Olivie had created, and the Dark Titan finally forgave his sister White, the Light Titan. But Eggman still gained his boon and used it to power his Egg-God, using this power he covered the world in darkness in order to turn it into Eggmanland. Now I have to face him with only the Chaos Emeralds, the Chaos Amplifiers, and the Master Emerald. But will it be enough?”

Sonic in his Super Form flew towards Eggman and his Egg-God. “Eggman, you’re not getting away with this. No matter how deep the darkness, there’s always a light!” Sonic said.

“Try all you want Sonic, but you will be unable to defeat me this time, my power has become too great for you to defeat.” Eggman said in his new mechanized voice. The Egg-God morphed its arm into its cannon. “Frenzy! Quantum Buster!” Eggman shot a beam that used the time powers of the Chaos emeralds and the space powers of the Sol emeralds. Sonic tried dodging but the beam somehow got to him before he could move.

“Augh!” Sonic yelled as he rocketed down towards the ground. “Master Emerald, give me the power, to go Hyper!” Sonic glowed before his hair became more ruffled and he shot back up.

“No matter how high you go, it will be futile in the end.” Eggman said. “Cube! Spikes! Laser!” Suddenly Cubes appeared around the area and spikes came around targeted Sonic before lasers ricocheted off the cubes making Sonic’s chances to evade 0%. Sonic was pummeled by the attacks.

“Papa!” Alicia cried.

“If I had only known, this wouldn’t have happened.” Black said. “I need to find a way to counter this.”

“I guess, I’ll have to amplify further!” Sonic said as he used the 7 Chaos Amplifiers and ascended higher into the High-Hyper form.

“A new level huh? It will still make no difference.” Eggman smirked. “Power Drain!”

Suddenly Sonic’s power was suddenly weakened and absorbed into the Egg God’s body. “No, not now.” Sonic moaned.

“Chaos Flare!” Eggman shouted as a purple beam shot Sonic down, and he started falling to the ground.

“SONIC!” Everyone shouted.

‘No, I can’t move, it can’t end like this.’ Sonic thought.

“And it won’t.” Mach said.

‘Dad?’ Sonic thought.

“I didn’t go through all this planning so that you would lose here. To win, you need to use your bonds.” Mach said.

“My bonds! That’s it!” Suddenly with new determination, Sonic rocketed back up into the sky in his normal form.

“What?” Eggman gasped.

“Yea, Papa!” Alicia cheered.

“Go Sonic!” Amy cheered.

“Go big bro!” Tails cheered.

“Do it True Blue!” Knuckles cheered.

“Go fake... no, Sonic!” Shadow cheered.

“You can do it Sonic!” Silver cheered.

Suddenly everyone saw the spirits of every creature that lent Sonic’s powers in the past appeared behind him. “All the powers I once used, I can use them again! Now with the master Emerald I’ll summon the Super Emeralds.” Sonic said as the Chaos Emeralds grew in size. “Now with the Super Emeralds, Chaos Amplifiers, and the Master Emerald. I’ll summon every item of power that exists together. The Sol Emeralds!” 7 Square cut gems appeared. “The Jeweled Scepter!” A Staff appeared. “The Secret Rings!” 7 dual colored rings appeared. “The Sacred Swords!” 7 Swords appeared. “The Power Gems!” 5 hexagon cut gems appeared. “The Precious Stones!” A pearl, crystal, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, and diamond appeared. “The Pandemonium Diamonds!” 3 diamonds appeared. “The Life Crystals!” 4 crystals appeared. “The Rainbow Prisms!” 10 colorful prisms appeared. “And the Destiny Orbs!” 2 Orbs appeared. “Normally when a massive amount of power is used together, it dangerous, but when all of these items are together, they stabilize one another!”

“What are you planning?” Eggman asked.

“With the bonds I hold, I’ll use all of the items together to summon the strongest power in existence! Evolution!” Sonic said. “With the power of my Clear Mind, I access, THE LIMIT BREAKER!”

Suddenly everyone glew as they evolved. “Behold Eggman, we’ve surpassed our original power and evolved from our human form! We are now Zemans!” Suddenly wings of energy spread out of Sonic’s body and transformed all of the darkness into light.

“You’re new power will do nothing. Gaia of Darkness!” Eggman shouted as a massive amount of Nega-Dragoons appeared from nowhere.

“Laser!” Sonic turned into a bright cyan ball of energy and shot past the Nega-Dragoons causing all of them to explode.

“What?” Eggman gasped. “A wisp power?”

“Shooting Quasar Burst: Gaia formation!” Sonic said as he glowed white and burst forward at the Egg-God ramming into its arm.

“You damaged the Egg-God? Impossible!” Eggman said. “Gladiator Core!” Eggman shouted unleashing a powerful spread of beams towards Sonic before he could dodge, but he broke out of the attack quickly with minimal damage. “No way...”

“Cosmic Blazar Stream!” Sonic shouted as he rocketed past the Egg-God’s other arm and legs damaging them all. “Now most of your weapons are useless! Do you give up now Eggman?”

“I still have one weapon left. Even if I have to destroy this world using it, I’ll just form my empire on another one.” Eggman said. Suddenly the body of the Egg-God opened to reveal its gigantic cannon. Suddenly an orb grew in the tip surpassing the size of a small country. “PLANET BUSTER LASER!”

“Ah crap, if that hits the entire planet will be destroyed!” Sonic said. Suddenly all the powers Sonic had received had gathered together in front of him. “I see, this is the only way. Let’s hope I don’t mess up! ENIGMATIC CRUSHER!” Suddenly an explosion of power formed in Sonic’s hands before blasting forward and contacting the Planet Buster Laser.

“SONIC!” Eggman shouted.

“EGGMAN!” Sonic shouted.

“That’s it! Everyone, lend your power to Sonic!” White and Black said.

Everyone nodded and sent their powers into the Enigmatic Crusher causing it to overpower the laser.

“What? NO!” Suddenly the blast covered the Egg-God and it started breaking apart. “NO, MY PLAN WAS PERFECT, HOW DID I LOSE!?”

“It’s because you're so sure of your plans that you don't factor in other potential heroes! THAT'S been the cause of your downfalls!” Sonic said. “And now, it’s what has caused your end!”

“AUGH!” And with it Eggman was destroyed forever.

“We did it. Eggman’s finally gone!” Sonic said. Sonic then started to stumble in midair. “And I’m totally beat.” Sonic got to land and fell over on his back.

"You have traveled very far, and overcome many obstacles."

This voice boomed in everyone's awareness, coming from everywhere. "Along the way you have encountered many of your diverse, far-flung siblings; precious few of them will make it this far. Your heroic efforts have proven you deserving, worthy of advancement to the next level of your existence. The universe you inhabit is but one of seven. Countless worlds, unseen but yet connected. Your creative efforts have not gone unnoticed. Indeed they have spilled into these other, unseen worlds, just as your world has been enriched by them; meaning now you’ll be ready to join us. Some of you may ask; who is this mysterious voice who knows so much, and possesses such great powers? I'm glad you asked…"

Suddenly Sonic found himself back in his spot at the Eggman arena, surrounded by his friends.

After a moment's pause, he mumbled to his futuristic white friend, "S-S…Silver? What just happened?" Silver, hands shaking, stared at his surroundings. In it was a huge blank.

"I have absolutely no idea." Silver said.

All the others just stood in their spots, quietly shaking or thinking over what just happened. Suddenly a giggle was heard.

Everyone looked back to see a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. She had sunny yellow hair and ice blue eyes. None of the people present recognized her.

"I'm Khaos!" Everyone gasped. Now they recognized her.

SVT number 1 fan:
“You’re Khaos, the Enigmatic One!” Zephyr said.

“Yes, thanks to your efforts I have finally awakened. The massive power surge of the Enigmatic Crusher awoke me because it is used from my essence.” Khaos said. “As much as I hate to tell you this, this entire battle was only a test me and Harmoni set up.”

“You what?” Craft yelled.

“Eggman was an illusionary clone of Harmoni, the destiny we saw, we made that fake Eggman to warn you, Emporia shall return.” Khaos said. Everyone gasped. “It however is not your destiny to defeat him. When the time comes, be ready. I would like to talk to you about another thing though.”

"So…you mentioned something about us being ready to join you?" Sonic asked.

"Ah yes. I have watched you for quite some time. You have come a long way in the googolplex years your species started from." Khaos said.

"Well, yes. We worked especially hard to get here, too." Tails said.

"I know. You were doing well until people died in those horrible wars." Khaos said.

"Would you mind if I asked you something?" Sapphire asked.

"Not at all." Khaos said.

"Well the reason people died was because of accursed aliens like the Black Arms and other evils. And I was wondering, is there any way we might…"

"What do you mean 'accursed aliens'? What makes them so bad?" Khaos said.

"They wipe out entire civilizations over nothing! One species declared war on me when I only asked them what their philosophy was!" Mach yelled.

"Tell me something. Did I not go over how many there were of your siblings?" Khaos asked.

"Yeah…my diverse, far flung ones." Sonic recited.

"Are the alien species not one of them? Was their kind once nothing more than a cell in a puddle of primordial ooze, as your kind was? Their path is nothing more than the response made to the environment that they lived in. Adaptation and survival is what life is all about." Khaos said.

"But aren’t adaptation and survival the concerns of animals?" Sonic asked.

"So are you not an animal? Is survival not of your concern?" Khaos said.

Sonic paused. She had him there. It dawned on him that he was an animal, human or anthro. Albeit, he was an animal that walked upright, used speech, and could pilot a machine, but he was no different than the wild animals on the surface. In fact, it was instinct more than anything, the instinct to expand and explore, that brought him to this meeting.

"You are no different than any of the other googols of life forms in the expanse of space. Remember, your universe is only one of seven. And the aliens are another one of the forms of life in these places. They were given a tough scenario, and they mastered it." Khaos said.

"But even if the aliens did adapt, does that mean that what some of them do is not evil?" Knuckles asked.

"You ask me what evil is. But are morality and malice existent at all? Let me back up a bit to that whole bit about animals…do you think that a lion thinks it's evil to eat a starving, lost rabbit? Or is that just instinct, and the right thing to do if the lion wants to live?" Khaos said.

"Of course it doesn't think it's bad." Sonic realized.

"Ok. Now do you think that it’s evil for a person to be shot several times in the torso, and then be annihilated in a nuclear detonation, for no apparent reason?" Khaos said.

"Yes." Mach said.

"Why?" Khaos asked. "Because I used the moniker 'person'? Sentience is an odd thing. As soon as a prodigal learns out how to make fire, rules change. Apparently, sentient races tend to think that anything that goes against a sense of order is evil, anything that's 'evil' is not wanted."

Sonic was deep in thought. Everything that this Khaos said confounded him. It all seemed completely true, but much of it went against his common sense. Then again, his common sense was just him making decisions based on risk, instinct, and emotion, proving Khaos right.

"Good and evil are just words. It's the actions committed and the eye of the beholder that counts. Although, if you want to maximize your survival value, I have noticed that irrational greed and ignorance are two major factors in the spreading of your sentient 'evil'." Khaos said.

Sonic was amazed with Khaos. The voice had a slightly commanding tone, but at the same time it was comforting, it was enveloping, and apparently it was omniscient.

"Well, thank you for that lesson. But I was sent here on a mission from GUN to stop Eggman from destroying the world, so I was kind of hoping to report back telling them the mission’s complete. Not to go against everything that you just said, but…" Sonic said.

"Ah yes. The leadership, you prodigals are adept at organizing, I'll give you that. You don't always make the best decisions, however." Khaos said.

Sonic gave a confused look. "You lost me there, you mind explaining that one?"

"What is the purpose of a government but a way to get out of doing work yourself? Let me give you a little history lesson. Back when your species were in the middle of the Stone Age, the little tribes of Humans didn't have anything like that. They were preoccupied with surviving the day. Every tribal society on the planet had a single ruler who took both the liberty and the chore of decision-making from the rest of the tribe."

There was a short pause, and Sonic was waiting for more words of wisdom.

"You think that a government is good, but a government gone wrong doesn't take away your chores to society. It takes away your individual liberty. And sadly, government can go wrong easily. If I remember correctly, Abraham Lincoln had started the beginning of the republican system of government on your planet as many sources say." Khaos said.

"You certainly seem to know quite a bit…especially since you’ve been asleep for about 99% of time." Sonic said.

“Just because I was sleeping doesn’t mean I can’t learn.” Khaos said.

Sonic paused. It dawned on him that he could ask Khaos anything.

"Hey…if you know so much…then you could explain how life began for us?" Sonic asked.

"Yes. A meteor from a Non-Planet landmass with species known as the Murians and Nurians with a chunk of carbon was purposely slammed by them into the crude wad of rock that was your planet at the time and put in both the organic chemicals and the energetic jumpstart that was needed to create life. Natural chemistry led to the first replicating molecules, which became DNA, which became chromosomes. The rest is evolution and societal growth, the end." Khaos said.

Everyone was dumbfounded. Tails had a confused look on his face. "That's it, just a meteor?"

"You think that because you're sentient, and that sentience is rare, that something equally special and rare must have lead to your creation. Beware; everything does happen for a reason, but all too often are those reasons are misread, guessed wrong, or taken out of context. Also, don't start thinking that your plane of existence is all there is; or that you're bigger then everything. If you trust your senses, you'll notice you're talking to the one who created everything you see today."

"Though I know senses can be fooled." Shadow said.

"Well you've been attentively listening to me so far and you seem deep in conversation and thought. Hearing is a sense, right?" Khaos countered. Shadow stood there, unable to muster a comeback.

“What the hell am I supposed to say to that?” Shadow said.

Everything this entity had said was true, and Sonic knew it, but he still seemed to have a bit of internal doubt. Khaos had proven to be an odd figure, but she knew much.

"So, without going into another moral lesson…what did you say about me joining you?" Sonic said.

"Listen closely, young prodigal. You did not make it this far for nothing. For all that I've just said regarding how odd, self-destructive and neurotic life seems to be, you know that I care for it. I care for every last living organism that has lived, is living, and ever will live. And there is a grand scheme of things, though despite your obvious technological and philosophical enlightenment, there are still a few things you have to do." Khaos said. "First, know that the alien species, while another of your existential siblings, play a unique role in existence. You must deal with them in some form of action. You have a choice: you can A) ally with them, B) run away from them, or C) destroy them." Khaos said.

"Why destroy them? You just said how they are as deserving as any other life form in the universe." Amy asked.

"There’s your answer, you now know about how you want to lead this world, and joining aliens together is your way of doing it I sense; you will however try to destroy anything that threatens this planet because this is the one planet we cannot afford to lose, if my guess is correct, which it always is. Second, I have decided to give you the power to create and spread peace throughout the cosmos, use this power wisely, so that one day we may become as one, at least…in a metaphorical sense." Khaos laughed.

As powerful as Khaos seemed, she still had a mortal sense of humor. Sonic merely asked a question. "You trust that we'll use this power right? What if we mess up, or make our planet angry? And if we use it right, they'll be sure to demand more."

"There’s a saying. ‘When you do things right, people won't be sure that you've done anything at all'. Keep it in mind." Khaos said.

"Thank you, Khaos." Sonic said.

"No problem." Khaos said. "See you later, Sonic Heroes."

"Oh Wait! Before you leave…well, you seem to be all-knowing, as odd as it sounds and, well…what's the meaning of life? It’s something no one has found the answer to."

“That’s because it’s a trick question. The answer to the meaning of life has many answers, one for each individual; you find your answer as your life is lived. That’s all I can tell you.” Khaos said.

“And something tells me, I’ve already found that answer.” Sonic said. “My answer is to be the one that protects this planet till the next generaton takes over for me to teach.”

“Well good luck my friends, until we meet again.” Khaos opened a portal back to her domain and walked through.

(-)

“Goodnight Alicia.” Sonic said, tucking his daughter into her bed. “We had one adventure that equaled a life time.”

“Goodnight papa.” Alicia said falling asleep. Inside of her dream, she was about to meet someone important.

“Alicia Turbine.” Alicia looked behind her to see a boy with midnight purple hair and fiery red eyes without any white in them. “My name is Harmoni. I have come to tell you, follow in your family’s footsteps.”

(-)

"Hey, Sonic!" Aura asked Sonic one day as he was helping to build the planetary capital. "I wanna ask you something."

"Go ahead Aura," Sonic replied.

"Now that the dominant species are back along with the many new ones coming and all, the big leaders of each race are holding this meeting with me. They want to rename the planet and reset the year back to 0001. Earth was the name for the humans alone. As for a name, I can't think of any, so I wanted to ask you."

Sonic was astounded. Aura had no idea what kind of responsibility that was suddenly thrust upon him with that question. Sonic thought hard about this, and eventually came up with one.

"Zephyr told us that before the humans were left alone, this world was called Eden, why don't we call it Celestia now as a sign that we’ve come back together even stronger now? Because I think Celestia means something even better than an Eden." Aura grinned with agreement.

"...Then Celestia it is, then! Thanks for the help, Sonic!" Aura said before running back to the meeting place. Sonic smiled as he watched her leave.

"So she’s gonna be our Saint Queen the day mom steps down..."

(-)

Tails went over to his desk, adjusted his glasses, and carefully looked over the note his fiancé, Cream, had written for him. Tails smiled when he recalled that what had happened in the past few years since the birth of the new ways. The united species technology had spread to the other races and the planet, allowing the races of Celestia to get more technologically advanced than before. This allowed the revived planet to fully heal itself from the damage done in World War III’s climax.

Once his computer was turned on, he started the e-mail program and began typing the letter:

Dear Everyone:

It's Tails here, just giving a status report. Sonic thought I should let everyone know what’s been happening lately, so he told me to write you all this letter.

-Shadow and his wife Dusk are doing well. Shadow announced that his wife gave birth to a girl. Shadow says that they named the girl Twilight to continue to theme of their names. Sonic and Shadow now seem to be on friendly terms as Shadow has stopped calling Sonic faker. Shadow seems to have finally cooled down as well. And much to my surprise, I learned that the two have taken the surname Nightingale. I expected Shadow to take Gerald’s last name instead of his wife’s, but since Shadow never had a last name I guess that could be a reason. I'm sure they're happy with their daughter.

-Sonic, Amy, and Alicia are also doing splendidly. Sonic is still a hero after all these years, but I guess he’s definitely more mature than he was when we first met him. Alicia is also starting to develop her magical potential. Amy has become the typical stay at home wife, but luckily, Sonic isn’t gone that often anymore.

-Knuckles and Shade also report no trouble. Knuckles just finished making the Heart Emerald which is a new Master Emerald containing all of the Heart Powers, and has plans to put the Chaos Emeralds inside of it, where they’ll eventually absorb the powers of Magic and Spirit becoming a better resource to use. Knuckles, now has his new daughter Active to take care of so I’m sure he’s busy. Ix seems to have disappeared too. Maybe he just finally decided to die. I hope not, he finally saw the error of his ways…

-The Chaotix detective agency has been shut down, since the crime rate has almost vanished on Celestia, so Espio has returned to his home dojo. Meanwhile, Charmy is going to school with Amy’s brother. Vector recently married Vanilla, I'm sure he's happy.

-The other Sacred Warriors have become major parts of the society; Aura is now the new Saint Queen, Craft is the leader of the Rehabilitation program in the MPAB, Charge is now the Star King of the MPAB, Infra is the Dark Queen of the Infinity City Underground, Tetra is the Fitness Coach of the MPAB, Comet is the Network King for the Virtua-Space, Beat is a General for the MPAB, and Light and Dark are teachers at the Saint Church.

-Silver and Blaze decided to settle in this time permanently, and they’re married now with the surname Nakajima (not sure why they didn’t pick something like Psychoblaze, but then again I’m not sure at all), they now have a daughter named Galaxia. And Blaze says Silver is as Naïve as ever. *Snicker*

-As for me and Cream, we have a date set for our wedding. I know some of you can't come, but those who can we can't wait to see you! Meanwhile, I have more great news: I've just got out of college and I’m creating my own company called ProwerCorp! It will focus on the creation of advanced technology.

So, that's all the news, I guess. Miles "Tails" Prower, signing off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version