SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Angel of Darkness  (Read 7448 times)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
Angel of Darkness
« on: August 17, 2012, 06:22:29 AM »

The day was Cloudy, No sunlight to speak of because of the clouds, threatening to rain at a drop of a hat. A few buildings of the once great city, now just a small town, have been rebuilt namely, Solar's General Store , STT (Saint Tails Tavern), and the A U for You Hotel. There seems to be a group of people near what seems to be a bulletin board, 5 of them in black hooded sleeved cloaks, a person in a violet hooded sleeved cloak puts up a single piece of parchment and walks towards the Tavern. The other 5 shamble almost in time with each other after the person in the violet cloak. They all go into the tavern. What do you do?

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: Angel of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »

A small figure enters the remnants of the city. He wars a large nightcap that almost droops over his eyes, tucked into one of the folds in the hat is a gold coin. A long scarf is wrapped around his neck, and one massive ear fluttering back in the wind. Most noticeably, his tail waves back and forth behind him, completely detached from his body.

As he enters the town, he gazes in wonderment at the many large and abandoned structures around him, some towering up far into the sky, while others no longer rise above the ground, but lay in ruins on the street.

"Wow" are the first words to leave his mouth, cliche? of course, but what better word to describe the mystical city that once stood tall and proud over the land.

Soon he notices the cloaked figures standing at the town billboard. Oblivious to the possible danger, he gingerly walks up to the group.

"Perhaps these people can tell me where I am, and what this place is... or used to be" He said to himself. Before he could reach them however, they all left the billboard and entered what looked like a tavern. The young child, decided to run in after them...

"Hey! Wait a second! Come back!."
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:02:02 PM by TheMobian »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »

The person in the violet cloak stopped just as it entered the Tavern, the other 5 come to a dead halt. The violet cloaked person looks towards the voice that called out to it. The being's face is covered by a featureless mask except for two eye holes with piercing violet eyes peering out from behind it. The being then faces towards the little creature, and with out missing a beat. The other 5 do a militaristic style turn and face the little creature as well, each of them in turn also have a featureless mask except for eye holes.

Except, their eyes are blank, like there is no drive, no will of their own left in them. Then in a feminine voice, the being in violet speaks.

"Yes?"

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »

As the curious creature runs up to them, he sees them turn. His run slowly turns to a cautious walk as he feels the intimidation of the group of people, Whom all stand at at least twice his hight.

The feminine voice offers some reassurance, but still, the cloaks and masks did nothing to help his confidence as he opened his mouth to reply.

"oh, um. You see... I think I was dropped off here by accident, and I was wondering if you could help me figure out where I am?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:59:52 PM by TheMobian »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 04:24:10 AM »

"Well, according to what I had been told, this was supposed to be the thriving metropolis of SVT. Yet....as you can see, there's nothing about but, *Sigh* necrosis, decay, destroyed ruins of a once great city, *Sigh* Reminds me of home. Before the accursed plague that now threatens it's existence. Where do you come from though, being as your so small, coming to such a strange place as this. I mean, Look."

The figure waves her gloved hand around at the buildings.

"People are already coming back here, trying to bring the plague with them. I'll be lucky to find anyone to help at any of these places, anyone that hasn't already been infected with the plague any way."

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »

The Furry little creature turned, and looked over all that she had pointed to. He had never before noticed the few others living in the ruins. Scraping out a living from what was left of the city, many looked in bad health and in dire need of medical attention. Again, Kalluva turned back to the cloaked woman.

So... your not from around here either?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:59:28 PM by TheMobian »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 05:04:18 AM »

No, No I am not from around here either.

The Figure squatted down to try and get to the little creatures level. The being then noticed the little creatures tail, that it was not connected to it's body.

You seem interesting though. Oh, seeing you reminds me of something though, I can't quite remember what, but I am reminded of something. Either way, My name, is Valeria Orcen. One of the Necromantic High Counsel, on a journey to find a cure for the plague of Light that threatens to destroy my home. and your name, little one?

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 10:25:48 AM »

"My name is Kalluva-Tail" Said the small creature, now that he was at eye level with this 'Valeria Orcen' he felt more composed and less afraid of his surroundings.

Kalluva continued; "...and I'm also on a journey, though I really don't know what for...color]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:13:21 PM by TheMobian »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »

(OOC: hope you don't mind Mobi, just trying to move the story along is all.)

"Well then, Kalluva-Tail, let's go inside and see if we can't figure out what kind of journey you are on."

Valeria then stands up, turns back toward the entrance and walks into the Tavern, she looks around, seeing that the Tavern isn't that populated but still has plenty of patrons, she walks over to a booth in the corner, the five beings that were with her, all shamble over to that booth, wait for her to get in and then shuffle into the booth with her, leaving enough space for Kalluva to join them. As Kalluva joins them...

"Now, what was the last thing that you remember doing before you ended up here Kalluva-Tail?"

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »

(No problem, I've been away a while. I'll continue to let you lead the story, let me know if you want me to get involved in creating situations for the characters.)

Kalluva followed close behind as they entered the Tavern, and soon after, the booth that the rest of cloacked figures standing around Valeria had entered.

"J-Just Kalluva, thank you"
"And honestly, I don't remember that much after I left my homeworld. Last thing I remember doing was waking up in the desert and this place in the distance. Needless to say I wasn't about to walk away from such a towering city in the middle of the desert, and I was suprised to see how deserted this place is. How could a desolete place like this hold a cure for your planet?"

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 04:26:38 AM »

(OOC: Go right ahead and move the story along how ever you see fit, just as long as you stick with the general motif of the RP, I'll probably go with it.)

"Where there is light, there usually is Darkness. Where it is brightest, there is usually darkness at it's core. Where Darkness is greatest, Light will be there in one way or another. Sometimes, in order to find a cure for a disease, you have to go where the disease came from. I believe that the source of the disease that is effecting my home, is possibly a few towns away, hopefully."

Valeria looked a little sad.

"My people are counting on me to find a cure for this disease of light that is effecting them."
Pages: [1]   Go Up