SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238897 times)

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #705 on: January 08, 2013, 04:12:25 AM »

In other news, I still can't find that old Buizel avatar I had before (The Klonoa one has just been filler up until now) so it looks like I'm gonna have to assume its dead and gone forever. Fortunately, I found another Buizel avatar thats equally as interesting to look at.

One thing I like to do with my avatars in forums, is I constantly keep with the same theme. I may change my avatar every once in a while, but even when I do, its always the same theme. Unfortunately I've never been able to settle for just one theme yet for SVT Forum... So I'll see how long I can tolerate Buizel for =P

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #706 on: January 08, 2013, 05:31:43 AM »

Well, since you changed your's I do believe I should change mine.

Now, Let's have some real fun.

SPAM TIME!!

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #707 on: January 08, 2013, 05:47:06 PM »

Well, since you changed your's I do believe I should change mine.

Now, Let's have some real fun.

SPAM TIME!!

The changing of your avatar and the brand new posting of all that spam at the same time gives me the impression that your spam just caught fire.

FWOOM!

Speaking of mercilessly burning random things to the ground on a whim, my friend Fwoosh totally needs to join this forum and get some good Pyrothrower action going on around here, she always was good at torching things with that pyrothrower :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:55:12 PM by TheMobian »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #708 on: January 14, 2013, 04:15:53 AM »

THE PYRO IS A SPY!!!

Throw Spam at him, do it naow!!

Other than that, it'd be great to have another person here that enjoys the havoc we do here on this forum, invite em to join in, I'd be glad to spread the spammy goodness to everybody.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #709 on: January 15, 2013, 03:41:25 AM »

Ahhhhhhh.... spammy goodness. Like Taggy Goodness, only spammyer. *mmmmmmmmm* :P

Come to think of It, I should see if I can get a bunch of people from the Bumbleking Forums to join here. Their all really great people, and there are a good number who've been around long enough to remember those old comics Other M, 3B, and Ultimate Sonic that are hosted here (and then theres Ghosts of the Future too of course).
Perhaps I can add to the insanity, I might bring it up in a forum topic down at BKC sometime tomorrow if its cool with you guys, after all, an amazing website like this deserves some more exposure right? =)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

sry for not replying sooner, life has been up, down, and perpendicular.

it's all good with me, go ahead and post it in the Bumbleking Forums. It would be nice to have more people here. My old boss came back to work from being gone on medical leave and she's got a lot of my setup at work all messed up, I mean, work is going smoother now, but, it's just, I liked my setup the way it was, and getting used to her setup, just all sorts of hoopla to go through and what not.

Just makes me feel like, well, Posting Spam.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2013, 08:51:49 PM »

I may not be here for some time, a friend of mine on dA said I could make a tumblr for the characters in a comic of his and I'm working on it right now, but it takes up a lot of time and I'll most likely be on here less and less now. I'll show you guys to it later once I get it started up.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2013, 10:51:12 PM »

Hey guys, I have yet to find any of the Sonic Comics as I'm getting back into them, but I just found out Silver learned of the traitor, and let's say Eggman and the traitor are "close" at the moment?

Can you guess who I'm talking about?
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2013, 11:22:54 PM »

Hey guys, I have yet to find any of the Sonic Comics as I'm getting back into them, but I just found out Silver learned of the traitor, and let's say Eggman and the traitor are "close" at the moment?

I'm part of the Bumbleking Forums, We've known this for two years =P
Or at least, we've been predicting this for two years, maybe even three. But yeah, its totally... does this forum have a spoiler tag function? because I don't really want to go blurting it out everywhere  :-X

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #714 on: February 04, 2013, 01:30:19 AM »

I'm part of the Bumbleking Forums, We've known this for two years =P
Or at least, we've been predicting this for two years, maybe even three. But yeah, its totally... does this forum have a spoiler tag function? because I don't really want to go blurting it out everywhere  :-X

I'm sure there's nothing to hide a spoiler, maybe we should tell the admins about that to see if they can get such a feature, in fact spoiler tags are a big discussion on dA right now because sites like Derpibooru, Danbooru, Safebooru and a few others I don't know about most likely have been using them. (dA was formed at the end of the 20th century (2000) so I can see why they don't have it... yet.)

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #715 on: February 05, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »

Speaking of Mods, where have ours gone?

SATails was last here on the 15th of January, and SolarT hasn't been seen since November of last year!
I know they probably have lives and all, and SATails is probably still checking in every once in a while, but neither have posted anything in a long time, and... I don't know, I like having mods that will actually converse with you :(

I trust SATails will keep sticking around, and maybe find the time to post some more. And hopefully SolarT will make it back to this forum soon. I miss these guys.

I never got to see this website or forum in its hayday, but I've always wanted to see this place become a little more active...

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #716 on: March 11, 2013, 03:39:43 AM »

SVT Forum, I command you to come to life!
LIVE!
LIVE!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #717 on: March 11, 2013, 03:48:52 AM »

LIVE!
LIVE!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

I usually don't do much here unless there's someone to talk to or if new Sonic game info has arrived.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #718 on: March 11, 2013, 05:29:38 AM »

LIVE!
LIVE!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

I usually don't do much here unless there's someone to talk to or if new Sonic game info has arrived.

lol, yeah, I noticed.
I was actually searching all over the internet today trying to find some info on what the next Sonic game might be, just so that I could post here and breath some life into this place. :-\
I couldn't find anything though, so I just spent the day drawing, and trying to find as many Sonic cameos in "Wreak-it Ralph" as possible :P

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #719 on: March 11, 2013, 05:44:45 PM »

I saw in my tumblr watch an image with all of them. I can't find the image but I remember 4-6.

The sonic wiki doesn't say any upcoming releases but news links did state we could expect some games this year.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 52   Go Up