SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What would you do if you were part of the Sonic Team Company?  (Read 11407 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: What would you do if you were part of the Sonic Team Company?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 07:24:30 PM »

Hopefully enough fans of the Klonoa series will be around to beg them. (In other news I'm a little ticked the Pikmin 3 is no longer part of the Wii U's launch titles and has been pushed back to next year)

EDIT: If I don't appear for a while it's because a friend of mine on dA put up a poll that is making it seem like he wants to end it all. (As in... well he won't be alive if he goes through with it.) It's freaking me out very badly because while I have seen people die, I've never seen one of my friends leave, especially by their own hands. I've already failed to stop so many things I've could have stopped, I don't want that to repeat. I'm not asking you to help me with this, but I feel you need to all know if I suddenly become absent without a warning.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:53:35 PM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »

Um... maybe? (I think?)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:38 PM »

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I've never been a big fan of Fighting games (save SSB and Sonic Fighters), But I still think its cool that three of my four favorite videogame companies are teaming up:)
No way I'd ever buy the game tho'.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »

I think a Sonic game that works like Spyro Skylanders would be cool. That way people can choose what character they want to be in a Sonic Game and the Programmers wouldn't have to worry about which characters to make playable because then those who don't like a certain character simply don't have to play as them.

In fact I think many games should be like Skylanders.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 04:51:10 AM »

I think a Sonic game that works like Spyro Skylanders would be cool. That way people can choose what character they want to be in a Sonic Game and the Programmers wouldn't have to worry about which characters to make playable because then those who don't like a certain character simply don't have to play as them.

In fact I think many games should be like Skylanders.
ehhh.... to be honest, I don't like Skylanders at all.
Its a BRILLIANT marketing ploy for sure, and I've been told its a fun game... but... I play games for the story, and the story in Skylanders just doesn't seem good at all. I'd go so far as to say it sounds cheesy, like they just slapped it in at the last second when they realized "Oh crap I guess we need some story to this gameplay". To be honest, I would like to see a return to the type of storytelling in "The Legend of Spyro" series. That was some incredible stuff.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 12:47:59 AM »

On another note, If I was part of Sonic Tam, I'd turn Sonic Unleashed into a full-length movie. Why?
Because I've always thought Sonic Unleashed would do better in sales as a 100% Awesome movie then a 50% Awesome game.

alex_theman45

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »

I would order sonic team to make a puyo puyo  game for the 3DS.
Email for PINESS

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »

Well if I would make a Sonic Game, I'd do a fusion sort of thing from the best games to make a Sonic Adventure 3. I'd use things from Sonic Adventure DX, 2 Battle, things Sonic 06 would have had if not rushed (like the day and night feature), the super ability that's returned outside final bosses since Sonic Colors, and even the return of the hyper form!

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »

Well if I would make a Sonic Game, I'd do a fusion sort of thing from the best games to make a Sonic Adventure 3. I'd use things from Sonic Adventure DX, 2 Battle, things Sonic 06 would have had if not rushed (like the day and night feature), the super ability that's returned outside final bosses since Sonic Colors, and even the return of the hyper form!
The thing about making a new Sonic Adventure game is that the name carries so much weight, that the game would absolutely HAVE to be groundbreaking for the sonic series, otherwise it would just end up as a big let-down and SEGA would probably go out of business.
I think its best if SEGA and Sonic Team stay away from SA3 for a while.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up