SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Stories!  (Read 13801 times)

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
Re: Your Stories!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 01:56:13 AM »

How about 'Terios', which was Shadow's code name? That's got some hidden reference to the Sonicverse. Just, pick something out the air =) I just stuck the two main characters together to get my name.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 01:55:21 PM »

Well when I pick a pen name I like to use something that represents me, when I choose this penname I did it because I was a great fan of this site.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 02:48:41 PM »

Ah, kinda like my name is Gale Fox (Quezzie), the last word of which was my nickname for a large portion of my childhood by my parents.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 07:03:55 PM »

I just got an idea for a name, if I'm not allowed to get my penname changed, I'll just let people know I'd rather be called Avatar Geminos (Which is one of the deities I'll have in my next series.)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:40 AM »

So... who wants to recommend me a fanfic to read?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »

I'm about to post a continuation from Elemental Heroes NEO, Its called Galactic Heroes, I'm about to post the first three chapters. Check it out.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 07:19:04 PM »

That is pretty cool, but don't you think you might want to post it in the fanfiction zone? And maybe expand it a little - Cubia seems to take rather easily to being an Avatar/Chaos Spark thing (see? It's all going a bit too fast for the reader, maybe you could insert some exposition for Cubia's world?)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »

Well it's true that I was on the fanfiction section once, but if you read another post of mine. I said that it was my past which I want to walk away from. I post my stories on the forum as my new path. So basically what I'm saying is that there were to many sorrowfull memories in the fanfiction zone for me, such as many great authors leaving. Plus my account disappeared and my sister is using the last availible e-mail adress.

As for Cubia, he isn't that much phased at having an Avatar because his parents and grandparents had powers that made them legends in Gaia's history. He figured it was a matter of time before he would write history.

And lastly, what's exposition?

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 06:49:26 AM »

Exposition is just a fancy word for explanation - people like me use it in a want to sound smart  ;). Plonk a reader in an unknown fantasy world, and they need to know who is who in terms of authority, and where they are, or even how or why the characters behave like they do. Even if Cubia's heritage was explained in the previous series, Elemental Heroes NEO, a reader may not have read EHN. And in Galactic Heroes, if there was some exposition, it must have been very brief. This is a short example:
E.g Sonic was a young, brash, hedgehog on he planet Mobius, a world much like our own. X years ago, Robotnik's forces invaded from Central Country, and now oppress nearly two-thirds of the globe, ripping apart Sonic's life as he knew it and thrusting him into a whole new one.
It's like your basic who, when, what, why, how kinda thing.

I think you should consider going back to the fanfiction zone - sorrowful memories make us feel cold and small inside, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and it is important to learn from those memories. You've got some strong material - perhaps consider expanding on it? With SVT slowly but steadily coming back to life, you could be one person to help nurture the site, filling the fanfiction zone with life once more (phoenix metaphor, anyone?). As for old writers leaving, well, there is some new talent trickling in - just look at me! ;)
PS: Feel free to ignore all I say 8) I'm only a girl with a love for the art of penmanship - not (yet) an author!

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 12:48:24 PM »

Well as I said in my last post my sister used the remaining e-mail adress, so even if I wanted to return to the fanfiction section I can't unless I can get my parents to consider to make another e-mail adress.

But you know since my sister had a second account that was deleted I think maybe I might be able to head back. I guess that's the best place for me to be reborn.

I guess I didn't think about explaining what had happened before because I didn't want to really give spoilers, but maybe I can work around that.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 01:58:46 PM »

I've decided, I'm returning to the fanfiction section! My penname will be Avatar Geminos.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »

I'm wishing you good luck  :D

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 09:44:12 PM »

Thank you.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 08:13:53 AM »

Gah (panic!), Geminos - Kelsey is married with kids at 19!?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »

I should mention that in my series one of the things the advanced technology did was stop the aging process at 19 years. So most people are nineteen years old but since some have been around longer than that they are referred in age as 19+ (meaning its been a year since they stopped aging)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up