SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Site News/Announcements

Boards up and running!

<< < (3/10) > >>

SolarT:

--- Quote from: ShadowDaHedgehog on January 01, 2010, 03:09:36 PM ---Damn boys and their foxes, we need more women.

--- End quote ---

Don't you know? All women on the interwebz are men! =P

ShadowDaHedgehog:

--- Quote from: SolarT on January 01, 2010, 04:41:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ShadowDaHedgehog on January 01, 2010, 03:09:36 PM ---Damn boys and their foxes, we need more women.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well I'm not sure how I forgot that one.
... My life is a lie!  :'(

Gale Fox:

--- Quote from: SolarT on January 01, 2010, 04:41:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you want your 4chan, Drammatica, and Lolbot back, give me CARSH. Now.

grox:
*Raises hand* I have a question.

Not to pester any one here, but, If it's okay, I would like to know if and when the RP section is going to be back up?

I mean, if that's okay to ask a question like that, I mean, I know your busy with rebuilding this place. I don't want to be a pain in the bunghole, it's just, I.....can't help it, I like to RP, especially here. This was actually the very first site that I actually RP'ed on. To tell you the honest truth that is.

So, if it's not too much trouble, I would like to know if and when the RP section is going to be up and running again, please and thank you.

SolarT:

--- Quote ---*Raises hand* I have a question.

Not to pester any one here, but, If it's okay, I would like to know if and when the RP section is going to be back up?

I mean, if that's okay to ask a question like that, I mean, I know your busy with rebuilding this place. I don't want to be a pain in the bunghole, it's just, I.....can't help it, I like to RP, especially here. This was actually the very first site that I actually RP'ed on. To tell you the honest truth that is.

So, if it's not too much trouble, I would like to know if and when the RP section is going to be up and running again, please and thank you.
--- End quote ---

I'll discuss it with Tails when I see him later on. He knew the boards better than I did, so an RP section never actually crossed my mind when I rebuilt them, lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version