SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: August 17, 2013, 06:07:29 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by grox
Cha'omp notices the female over at the chess set, waiting for some one to make their move. (Why not, it maybe a way to start a conversation.) He heads over to the seat opposite of the female, making sure his face is still hidden, he sits down, and moves his queens pawn forward 2 spaces.

"Your move, by the by, names Cha, Cha'omp."

on: August 17, 2013, 06:00:56 AM 
SUDDENLY a wild Buziel appears, and I'm all out of pokeballs.  :(

Good to see you again Mobian!

on: August 16, 2013, 03:07:02 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by TheMobian
Lucky Stars sat hunched over a table at the distant end of the diner from Cha'omp, far from the hungry customers who came here often for a bite of a real burger or a taste of the delicious "Heart attack in a box" special (AKA: Poutine).
Placed in the centre of the table was a chess board, at which lucky stared at very intently, fully focused on each and every one of the pieces in play. There was however, no chess match in progress. No opponent sat across the table from Lucky. And no piece on the chess board had been moved from its starting position.

Still, Lucky sat there with her chin resting on the table-top, paying no attention to any of the other customers moving about around her, deviously plotting her next move with her hand hovering over the bishop...

on: August 16, 2013, 02:58:34 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by TheMobian
Cool! Can't wait to see it all in action! :D

But now I have another question... Since it seems SVT has fallen of most Sonic fans' maps since the late 90's and early 00's, what is the plan of attack in getting the name of SonicVerse Team back out on the radar of sonic fan comic makers & readers? :3

on: August 16, 2013, 02:55:08 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by TheMobian
*thunderous applause erupts from the audience*

A-men to that Grox ol' buddy, A-men to that :)

on: August 15, 2013, 01:44:59 PM 
told you I'd be back, I'm on my track.

I haven't gotten to slash and hack, but I am BACK!

With power unrelenting, This man's return run is never ending!!

Firing a shot that's True, I'm here for me and YOU!!

short one for today, I've got a game to play.

PEACE!

on: August 11, 2013, 06:18:20 AM 
Cha'omp was walking through town, most people just didn't look at him, he didn't seem so different than most of the other people walking through this town. Hoods over their heads hiding their faces and what not, He had been told that this town would have some information about what had happened to him in the past and how he might change what has happened to him.

Cha'omp then heads into a near by building, to the looks of other passers by he's heading into a diner, casually sits down on a bar stool at a bar, He looks around noticing not a lot of people were there.

"I'm so lonely, wish there was some one to talk to around here. *sigh*"

on: August 11, 2013, 06:09:03 AM 
I keep coming back, time has not been kind.

I really wish I could just slash and hack, or find a button to make time rewind.

We're all getting older, We're getting our own lives.

I'm tired and I'm only 27, It's felt so much longer than that.

I wish for one day, I could live the life I live online, prone to killing things at the drop of a hat.

I wouldn't mind to be able to cast spells or swing that giant axe, Forcing my enemies and their allies to make tracks.

I've got a long way to go my friends, I'm not going to give up, not until the end.

I'm going to keep getting jabbed, stabbed, clubbed, and beaten down.

They can keep doing that, I'm just going to keep getting right back up, spit out a few teeth, and then, go to town.

Force beyond force can be put in my way, to keep me down.

I'm just going to be laughing, as I get back up, and go to town.

So, let's hear it, one last huzzah, Cause we're not done, we're just taking a break.

You'll see, we'll all be back, We've got Foundations to Shake!!

For SonicVerseTeam, the one and true.

The site that I've always gone to.

For my friends here, that I always seem to miss, for my acquantences that I have never met.

For my legacy that I've almost haven't made, YET!!!

I'll be here, working behind the scenes, working on things You've yet to see.

You better believe it, You'll be seeing more of me!!

PEACE!!

on: July 31, 2013, 05:18:49 PM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by Zonic Mirage
Well, people wouldn't be able to customize a theme or anything; it'd be a unified site theme. For the sake of security, no FTP rights would be given and people would upload their work using a form and link it to a directory.

I am planning to rent a dedicated server soon and I found a company that offers a 2terabyte HDD. Some basic hosting could be offered.

on: July 31, 2013, 12:14:56 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by TheMobian
Yeah... Lost power for a day. Freak storm in my area that was like a low level tornado or something. Obviously can't hold up that promise, but I decided to install a blog over the current site. I'm going with Word Press, so I can also install Comic Press to allow people to set up comic sites.
Tis' fine, we're not rushing you :P

I'm actually learning to use comic press now (stupid coding...) so I know its a good program. Although this does beg the question:
You say that your going to allow people to set up actual comic websites.... does that mean the new SVT is going to be one big server for people to set up and link to their sonic fan comics? Each one will have its own site, all linked to the main SVT Hub?
Because if that is the case... then I just gotta say that would be a brilliant idea =D

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]