SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

The Introduce Yourself Thread.

<< < (15/15)

alex_theman45:
Hello, i'm Alex.
I like the dreamcast and SEGA.
Now, i came here via sonicadventurer's journal.
Anyone got some PINESS?

TheMobian:
A NEW MEMBER!
*dies*
*ressurects himself*
A NEW MEMBER!

Welcome Alex The Man to SVT Irregulars forum! :D
And although I don't have any "PINESS", I do have a great deal of "PIGAS!"

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Seacat17:
...Just a raccoon?...

Absolutely not.

Well, hello everyone. Here I am, the most terrible person in the whole world. Seacat17. But also, I'm raccoon.

As you can see, I'm pretty much newbie here... In case if anyone else is still here. But I hope that I'm not the only one who likes to visit and even use old forums. I hope that I'm not the only one who LOVES the old-styled web. And I hope that this forum is still at least somehow alive. I'm happy to find it in archives and online.

What do I like aside from searching for old websites, you may ask?

Well, I'm terrible at drawing, so I know something about Blender... And also, Kdenlive of course. I like to redeem the old tech, such as i386-compatible computers, and then push it to it's reasonable limits. That's how I survived a half of year on Athlon Thunderbird. Google it.

I tried myself at programming, but let's be clear - it was failure. Websites, Python programs and other things are not for me.

Also, I have strange imagination. I mean, for real :D

I can imagine so strange game ideas, that if someone would know - I'll went into mental hospital immediately.

And all of this is true... And I'm 18. Yeah. Young blood. Hate TikTok. Love forums. Hell, f#cking, yeah!

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: Seacat17 on July 31, 2022, 06:10:50 AM ---
As you can see, I'm pretty much newbie here... In case if anyone else is still here. But I hope that I'm not the only one who likes to visit and even use old forums. I hope that I'm not the only one who LOVES the old-styled web. And I hope that this forum is still at least somehow alive. I'm happy to find it in archives and online.

--- End quote ---

You aren't the only one, heh. I myself arrived here ages ago for the same reasons, and still check back in here every so often to see who else wanders by. Nice to see people still remember places like this, and it's also nice to see this forum hasn't gone down every time I check back in =u=

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your trip through the ancient web~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version