SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

The Introduce Yourself Thread.

<< < (3/15) > >>

Tailsthehedgehog:
Hey, my name is TailstheHedgehog! I'm often at TSSZ, TSS, and I'm an admin over at SEGA Neptune. Sonic fan since day dot, and since I was also Sonic fan since my hands could fit over a remote, Sonic was the very first gaming I ever experienced ^.^ I joined SVT because I've got a fanfic of my own going, and it's gotten pretty big. I felt a bit of a clown writing this massive piece of work and not showing it to anybody but my littler sisters, so I thought I'd come over here. That is, when the fanfic section gets up and running!
Nice to be here! And here's to many happy stories!

grox:
*Cracks knuckles* Been a long time hasn't it, well, I used to be on here, before the crashes, then I kind of drifted away from here. But, now I'm back.

Names Grox, no, I'm not going to give you my name in RL. I used to post on here often enough to have a role in the RP section of the forum. Not as an admin, but, I knew my way around a decent enough RP. If we ever get that section up and running again, You'll probably find me there more often than not, but, for right now. Meh, I'll be lurking in the shadows, dusting off some old characters of mine, JIC, 'sides, never know when some one would want to RP.

Illeana.Nightrain:
My oh my oh my. It has been a while now hasn't it?

I first joined up here probably about 6 years ago as Apolla. It's been probably 3 or 4 years since I've been on here now and I frequented the Underground. I was first directed here when I was but 12 years old by a very good friend of mine (whom everyone knew as Syndrome. I also helped to guide someone else here known as Kyra and I became very good friends with another person named Wind. There were a few other too, but these are the 3 I'm still in communication with.) After many years of absence, I have decided that it was time to come back and see about getting active again. I really did miss this community.

But yes. So many years ago, I was known as Apolla (who was also the character I played.) I return with a new name, and should I get back into role playing, a new character as well.

Kyracat:

--- Quote from: Illeana.Nightrain on March 11, 2010, 10:47:58 PM ---...I also helped to guide someone else here known as Kyra...

--- End quote ---
This is Kyra, reporting for duty!

S'up guys? The name's Kyra (Well, obviously), but you can feel free to call me Kyra!
Unless of course I'm role-playing, and I happen to be using a different character. But, really, that's a rather obvious statement.
Long time member of the SVT forums... long time, as in I joined in 7th grade... and I'm in college now (Oh gawd, I feel old ;-; ).
I even modded for a bit; mainly The Underground because that's where I hung out the most, but other sub-boards too.
Like I said, I'm in college, and while my major was going to be Broadcasting with a minor in Music Composition, after a year of school and some experiences in the Mainstream Radio world, I'm currently undecided.
Right now I'm working two jobs to make some money, though neither is so demanding that I lack a life. I groom dogs, and I work on comission when it comes to things from art or advertisements to web design, coding, and writing speeches. (I kid you not, I have been commissioned to write speeches for people. :o )
( http://www.delirious-kitten.deviantart.com if you feel like looking at stuff. )

Yeah... I suppose if you want to know more, you can always ask. Hope that was a decent enough intro.

Illeana.Nightrain:
>.> You showed up and then didn't post in an RP. Shame on you!

Then again, I posted in the Rp and then disappeared for almost 2 months. ^.^; Oops.

Damn college.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version