SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Site News/Announcements

SVT is still alive and getting a reboot (no April Fools here)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zonic Mirage:
I am deeply sorry for it becoming so dead slow again, guys. (’・ω・`)SA seemingly fell off the planet again and I haven't been able to get a hold of him for a long while (probably would help if I could remember his email, hurrhurr). I want to get this revamp done. Expect part of it to happen this week.

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SA Tails on July 22, 2013, 10:47:19 AM ---I am deeply sorry for it becoming so dead slow again, guys. (’・ω・`)SA seemingly fell off the planet again and I haven't been able to get a hold of him for a long while (probably would help if I could remember his email, hurrhurr). I want to get this revamp done. Expect part of it to happen this week.

--- End quote ---
Cool Bean! I'll hold you to that promise ;P (lol, not really).
I look forward to seeing some action! :D

Zonic Mirage:
Yeah... Lost power for a day. Freak storm in my area that was like a low level tornado or something. Obviously can't hold up that promise, but I decided to install a blog over the current site. I'm going with Word Press, so I can also install Comic Press to allow people to set up comic sites.

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SA Tails on July 28, 2013, 01:49:20 PM ---Yeah... Lost power for a day. Freak storm in my area that was like a low level tornado or something. Obviously can't hold up that promise, but I decided to install a blog over the current site. I'm going with Word Press, so I can also install Comic Press to allow people to set up comic sites.

--- End quote ---
Tis' fine, we're not rushing you :P

I'm actually learning to use comic press now (stupid coding...) so I know its a good program. Although this does beg the question:
You say that your going to allow people to set up actual comic websites.... does that mean the new SVT is going to be one big server for people to set up and link to their sonic fan comics? Each one will have its own site, all linked to the main SVT Hub?
Because if that is the case... then I just gotta say that would be a brilliant idea =D

Zonic Mirage:
Well, people wouldn't be able to customize a theme or anything; it'd be a unified site theme. For the sake of security, no FTP rights would be given and people would upload their work using a form and link it to a directory.

I am planning to rent a dedicated server soon and I found a company that offers a 2terabyte HDD. Some basic hosting could be offered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version