SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Stories!  (Read 13454 times)

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
Your Stories!
« on: May 15, 2010, 07:39:40 AM »

Hi there all you lot! There are so many fanfics to read back at the section, I don't know where to start! Here's a topic for giving a summary on what you've written or would like to pen, and please post what your story's called so I can read it =)
My own story is called 'Sonic and the Msytery of Chaos', and is the first of what will be six books (six being a motif you'll see plenty of), and three prologues that I have not thought of a name for now, but will narrate Sonic's childhood days with the Freedom Fighter (my Freedom Fighters, the the ones from the Archie Comics) and it's all my own SonicVerse.
I've been writing SatMoC for nearly year now, and it's a fun hobby to take my mind of TEE and other stresses.

*SA Tails: I wish SMF had merge post function in addition to merge topic. >.>*

Hehe, that being *Mystery* of Chaos.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:11:02 PM by SA Tails »

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
Re: Your Stories!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »

Please don't double post. If you find a typo, go back and edit it by clicking Modify, or the little icon on the bottom right of your post that looks like a pencil and a notepad. Posts have been merged in the meantime. Thanks for your cooperation. ¦D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:15:56 PM by SA Tails »

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »

Is there anybody out theeeeeere?? Post! Feel welcome! Tell me what stories to read already! There are too many for my lazy brain to browse through!

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 02:34:34 PM »

Angels, read it. It's my first attempt at a non universally-specific story.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 11:54:14 PM »

Interesting, you've got that weird style of writing events as they happen - I primarily write in 3rd person (semi-omnsiscient). Don't you think it might be easier if you spaced out the paragraphs a bit differently? For example:

“Good god, are you ever going to get over me?” Compendium cuts Yuki off, slightly lifting his head from the book he was completely immersed within. “Why should I?” Shiro pauses for a second and sniffles as her eyes begin to tear up.

“Good god, are you ever going to get over me?” Compendium cuts Yuki off, slightly lifting his head from the book he was completely immersed within.
“Why should I?” Shiro pauses for a second and sniffles as her eyes begin to tear up.

Sorry if I've got the wrong person speaking, but hopefully you get my drift, and do you see the confusion it causes if it's all bundled together?
In other news, the concepts there are fascinating! Is it all a fanfic, or your own ideas? (I've never actually heard of any of it)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 01:08:31 AM »

I write Elemental Heroes Neo, its a remake of my original Elemental Heroes series that I deleted half a year ago because I made so many characters it became a mess. Its a story about the next generation of Sonic and friends including some extras.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 02:40:34 AM »

Wow, this is embarrassing...
SVT Number 1 fan, I'm having trouble finding 'Elemental Heroes Neo'. You see, I searched series, and there's nothing in the 'E' section, and so then I searched titles, and with the same result. Help?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 11:45:44 AM »

That's because the series is here on the forum, not the fanfiction section.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »

Interesting, you've got that weird style of writing events as they happen - I primarily write in 3rd person (semi-omnsiscient). Don't you think it might be easier if you spaced out the paragraphs a bit differently? For example:

“Good god, are you ever going to get over me?” Compendium cuts Yuki off, slightly lifting his head from the book he was completely immersed within. “Why should I?” Shiro pauses for a second and sniffles as her eyes begin to tear up.

“Good god, are you ever going to get over me?” Compendium cuts Yuki off, slightly lifting his head from the book he was completely immersed within.
“Why should I?” Shiro pauses for a second and sniffles as her eyes begin to tear up.

Sorry if I've got the wrong person speaking, but hopefully you get my drift, and do you see the confusion it causes if it's all bundled together?
In other news, the concepts there are fascinating! Is it all a fanfic, or your own ideas? (I've never actually heard of any of it)

Ah; I do have an unorthodox writing style: Really, I switch between enter-spacing and paragraph formatting on random, but the former of which for action scenes.

And yeah, SVT, get your butt back to the FF section! And as for the character thing, I only focus on characters to the point whereas I'm absolutely obsessed with them at that time frame. Speaking of which, I absolutely love Xenophobia ^^ It (sorry Xeno~) has to be the most neutral (literally) character I have.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 03:18:04 AM »

Ah; I do have an unorthodox writing style: Really, I switch between enter-spacing and paragraph formatting on random, but the former of which for action scenes.

And yeah, SVT, get your butt back to the FF section! And as for the character thing, I only focus on characters to the point whereas I'm absolutely obsessed with them at that time frame. Speaking of which, I absolutely love Xenophobia ^^ It (sorry Xeno~) has to be the most neutral (literally) character I have.

You named a character after the fear of other races?
Oh well, I once named a character after my wireless router ;) 'Welkin' - though his story is indefinitely in my desk drawer.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 12:36:28 PM »

I would go back there, but the Fanfiction section was my past which I have decided to move on from. I'm in this section to start over as the new SVT number 1 fan. (Now if I could only change my pen name.)

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 07:35:25 PM »

Well, we could all badger SA Tails to change your name to your new penname.

Right, forums?

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 08:08:58 PM »

I second that motion.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:08 PM »

Well first I need to pick a new pen name. So any ideas?

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 10:15:59 PM »

Why not er... Do something in Latin or another language?

Yeah, stack of userbars.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up