SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 237463 times)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:45:33 AM »

So, This topic will be for spam, don't really want to post anywhere where it might be wrong, so. I'm creating a spam topic here, just in case some one wants to just run in here, yell 'I like Cheese!' then dissapear like a fart in the wind. ANYWHO! It's 6 in the AM. I'm going to bed....

ALSO! where is everyone at?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:24:29 PM by SA Tails »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 05:02:27 AM »

No one has replied, so, MORE SPAM FOR YOU!

Also, quick question, has anyone seen the new Clash of the Titans movie yet?

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »

Cough, Cough Ew, dusty, empty spam topic  :'(. Must... Make... It live...
And no, I haven't seen Clash yet.

-GFQ

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 05:29:06 AM »

I'm going to go see it today. Also,

SPAM!

That is all.

ALSO, forgot something,

Repeating my question, where is everyone?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »

I'm here all the time, I just have to spend most of my time doing my series.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »

Ah, I see, I'm usually here as well, I'm just usually on at night, after work.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »

I drop by here everyday and double-post a few stories every week, every now and then. Aye, and SVT, I have yet to assess your return, but I'm good to see you back. How about we work on a Collab for both of us to re-debut? I'm planning on bringing the UCT Back, and I'd lurrrrve to have a little backup.

-GFQ

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »

Oh yeah, the Ultimate Character Tournament! This should be intresting to see, count me in. I'm putting a tournament saga in Elemental Heroes NEO Arc III so I should have some ideas.

Oh,and quick question. Can you change your account name? If you can, where?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 12:25:17 AM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »

Oh yeah, the Ultimate Character Tournament! This should be intresting to see, count me in. I'm putting a tournament saga in Elemental Heroes NEO Arc III so I should have some ideas.

Oh,and quick question. Can you change your account name? If you can, where?

The Name is fixed unless you request, methinks. Well then, Any plot ideas? I'm having Grandie B fight it out against Stark's weapons as a good opener's fight. 'Cept it goes deeper than that. Grandmaster Blurr goes into this big freaking transformation, and so do Stark's twin weapons and Heavenly. Hell ensues, and then Grandmaster begins monologueing about the destinies/purposes of all the characters, including Agent Bullet/Honey Ant and new Stark. You got anything? I'm making it an open submission Story, somewhere between RP and Story. I'll Double-Post in my ideas later. Don't anybody DARE steal them. Mmhm?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:52:31 PM by Gale Fox »

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 09:39:50 PM »

Well right now I've got nothing, mostly because I only seem to get ideas for a tournament when I'm actually doing one.

Plus I don't really know much about angels and demons so I'm also stuck right there.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »

Well right now I've got nothing, mostly because I only seem to get ideas for a tournament when I'm actually doing one.

Plus I don't really know much about angels and demons so I'm also stuck right there.

Well, the former is alright, since you'll eventually find something up there. (and really, the latter too, since I can handle situations involving Angels characters)

Did I mention? BSC Characters are also redebuting in The UTC (Its working title for now). To commemorate to my rise back to grace, y'know. You have any other Fanfic plans?

-GFQ

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »

Sorry it took a while to respond, I just recently moved to Cleaveland, Ohio and since the move I've been home schooled for the rest of my 9th Grade year and since we hadn't done work for at least three weeks I had to spend a lot of time making up work and tests.

My idea requires everyone we can get to come together, we do a round robin-like story where one hero and one villain from each author come together making a group of powerful villains trying to destroy the Multi-Verse. While the heroes form a rebel group that tries to stop them from succeeding. We can call it...War across Space and Time...or something like that.

Right now we may only have a few people who are here often like Me, you and Grox. But I think something like this will allow everyone to come together for a project that could bring back many to SVT.

Gale Fox

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »

Sorry it took a while to respond, I just recently moved to Cleaveland, Ohio and since the move I've been home schooled for the rest of my 9th Grade year and since we hadn't done work for at least three weeks I had to spend a lot of time making up work and tests.

My idea requires everyone we can get to come together, we do a round robin-like story where one hero and one villain from each author come together making a group of powerful villains trying to destroy the Multi-Verse. While the heroes form a rebel group that tries to stop them from succeeding. We can call it...War across Space and Time...or something like that.

Right now we may only have a few people who are here often like Me, you and Grox. But I think something like this will allow everyone to come together for a project that could bring back many to SVT.

Eh, this sounds epic. I accept this idea. But first... THE UCT! (Yes, I love that story with all my heart ._.)

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 03:43:23 AM »

Spam again. How come no one has replied in the RP's as of late?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 01:10:51 PM »

I don't do RPs because I have no idea how to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 52   Go Up