SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you think would make a great Sonic game?  (Read 3604 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
What do you think would make a great Sonic game?
« on: August 19, 2012, 01:40:47 PM »

I've seen how some of the past few Sonic games haven't had the best of scores, so I'd like to ask my fellow Forum Friends what you think would you put into a Sonic Game to give it a high audience?
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: What do you think would make a great Sonic game?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:18:19 PM »

Just call it "Sonic Adventure 3" and watch the sales skyrocket. :P

Anyways, I really don't have much to say on the topic, just that SEGA really needs to hire new writers. Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations where great games, but the writing was not very good.
All I really want in a game is a good story, gameplay comes second.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: What do you think would make a great Sonic game?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »

Yeah, I bet if Sonic Dimensions had been a real game. (The rumored game where Sonic gets split into color counterparts along with alternate personality characters, which SEGA confirmed to be a fake.) I bet that would have been good. My theory about why there hasn't been an SA3 is because the fanbase is telling SEGA what games they enjoyed the most, if they told SEGA that then maybe they'd focus their games to be like that which could get Sonic his greatest game of the century. (or decade at least.)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up