SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sonic NG : LET CHAOS REIGN PART1 (continued)  (Read 2743 times)

Elias Acorn88

Sonic NG : LET CHAOS REIGN PART1 (continued)
« on: June 03, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »

The red emeralds flames grew larger and more fierce, but it the only emerald acting strange, the blue emerald began spewing great fountains of water from it, and the green emerald began sprouting small vibrant green plants around it, “What’s up with that!” shouted Shriek, as he watched the white emerald float in the air and release a large gust of wind, strong enough to knock him, and the rest of the team to the ground. They all gawked in amazement as each emerald unleashed their elemental attributes ferociously, “Everyone back off to a safe distance!” Sally yelled, pointing at some trees in the distance of the park for cover “Sugah, ah don’t think anywhere is safe from all this ruckus! “ Exclaimed Bunni, the red emeralds stoked flames began to reveal a dark figure forming in the middle, Sonic and the other hid behind the trees, far enough to see the strange activity taking place. All seven emeralds were acting alike, a beautiful ferret girl formed from the water that spurted from the blue emerald, Her body covered by mystical water that was also her long translucent hair, the yellow emerald sparked with scorching electricity as it exploded into the shape of a bright yellow porcupine, whose eyes were large and his mouth was stretched  from cheek to cheek showing a psychotic smile, the brown emerald quaked as the earth beneath it created a large horned ram made of stone holding a large hammer, the silver emerald formed into a sleek metallic echidna , that looked like Knuckles  with red pupils, while the green emerald sprouted a large rose bud ,as a small hand slowly pushed out from its tip , the petals from the bud fold down revealing a radiant, beautiful butterfly covered in green petals, she stretches and slowly stands, walking from off the her freshly bloomed throne. Sonic and the others are speechless, “This can’t be happening “ Knuckles said in disbelief, the white emerald spread its wings as it formed into a white falcon holding a long gold colored rod. The winds blew harder and for those who were around that area and saw what was happening ran for their lives .The red emerald’s flames finally died out revealing a bright red hedgehog, whose hair was a massive flame that roared in the wind. He looked around, glaring with his dark red eyes, and with a ghastly grin and shouted, “freedom, finally- FREEDOM!!!”The other emerald creatures gathered around him as he continued to speak, “After thousands of years, imprisoned in those stones, we are finally free my brothers and sisters!” He yelled, in a monotone voice matching shadow’s, “Excuse me for imposing, but might  I ask why we have arrived on this plain?”, Said the white falcon ,valiantly walking near the other creatures, never losing his grip on the golden rod he held in his hand. The red emerald creature took a few steps, and stopped ,creating a blazing ball of crackling fire in his hand,” Our purpose for being here is simple , to get revenge on those that have locked us in prisons of stone for all these years “The yellow porcupine’s sparks of electricity intensified as he listened “This is Mobius , the place we once called our homes , the place that banished us for going against those pathetic echidna ”His flames continued to burn vibrantly , He peer over at a tall building, and without second guessing ,shot the fireball from his hand. It collided with the building and began to burn instantaneously, screams could be heard, Sonic started to leap from behind the cover of the tree, and challenge these creatures, but he’s stopped by Sally. She grabs his arm, tightly gripping it, “Now is not the time to be a hero, Sonic!” He looks at her loosening her grip ,”So what- let them destroy everything , and we stand here!?”,Sally  knew he was  just being stubborn, like always “No- we go somewhere and regroup, come back with an actual plan, then we stop them!”, Sonic still tries to go forth with his own ideas, Tails intervenes ,”She right ,we need to know a little bit more about what we’re up against, and if these guys are imbued with the power of the chaos emeralds we really got a lot of work to do”, Sonic struggles with the thought of leaving , knowing that everyone else in this city is unprotected . Sonic looks at enraged by their plan “So where are we going to go!?”Shriek raises his hand, as if he was in a crowded room, “I have an idea of where we can go…if the place is still in one piece!”, They all look at him wondering where he was talking about(knowing Shriek it could have been to an Angelian all girl private school),Sally frowns just thinking about it, “I know I’m going to regret this, but…lead the way ,Shriek “, His face lights up ,waving his arms ,as he skipped backwards “Come on – you guys are gonna love this!”. The emerald creatures, who had now devised their master plan, stood watching as the city coward in fear of destruction, The red hedgehog looked at the rest of his cohorts “Spread out and make yourselves known to this world-I’m going to start with this city” He walked away laughing, tossing searing flames from left to right, while the other disappeared in their own unique way, ready to reign terror down on Mobius.
   The forest outside of Mobotropolis was vast and verdant, although it was a bit darker than usual, due to the recent activity; the forest never lost its luster. Shriek stood atop a small hill, looking proudly at what lay in front of him, “Come on-you guys really gotta check this out!”, the rest of them made to where he was standing “Shriek, I think we’ve followed you enough now where …are you…”, Sally stops in her tracks, she, as well as the other, are surprised by what they see. Knothole village was the place they once called home during the Robotnic war, but when the war ended, and Mobius began to rebuild, all the creatures that lived in the village left. Sonic and the others hadn’t been here in years, the smell of old oak wood hit their noses, half of the huts were either collapsed or covered in overgrowth, “Let’s get to the old war room, hopefully something in there still works “Sally said walking down a grass covered path, leading the others behind her, Tails and Cream slowly veer off from the group, trying to hide their true intentions, “We’re just gonna …be over here “He said smiling. Sonic and the others walk off into a larger hut, looking back the two of them, “tsh-those two! “He says giggling. Tails and Cream walk around the village, passing memorable area that jog moments of their younger years “Sigh-I never thought I’d be coming back here , especially for safety purposes “Tails chuckled looking, over at Cream ,”Him-just think this was all we knew about the world, we were so young, and had no clue of what was happening out there “,She gets quite for a moment then her face lights up as she  points at her hut on the edge of  town”Hey look over there”, The hut is collapsed on one side, it sits next to the lake, “wow, remember how we would  play tag around here, and…um!”,She began to blush, her entire body language changes . Tails looks at her ,he turns away from her as if he didn’t hear what she said ,his eyes are low, “You mean like when we were fourteen?”, Cream walks over to him, “So you still remember?”, He remains stiff with his back turned to her, “How could I forget about our first kiss “He said looking over his shoulder at her, “I remember you chasing me , I tripped over a log , and…”she stopped as his lips finished what she was going to say “and I ended up on top of you, we both looked at each other, but not as friends anymore …”He slowly  turned  to her ,his face looked confused ,as he rubbed his head, “And we kissed, but one thing that always bothered  me was why you ran away when it happened?”, Cream looked up at him, her eyes glossy even in the shaded woods, “I was scared , I never did anything like that before…But I think now that I’m older , I wouldn’t be as nervous”, Tails grabs her hands, holding them in the palms of his own hands “Cream I…”,They moved closer to one another ,but the moment was cut short when they heard someone running towards them. It was Rose Osaka, a teenage fox, who was a member of the White Fang clan, she ran toward them, debilitated, “Miles! Miles! “She yelled, her voice was hoarse, her tunic was tattered, and her visible skin was scarred, even her hair was a mess. She fell into Tails’ arms just as he turned around, He looked at Cream, shocked by Rose’s appearance, “I need your help” Rose said, trying to pull herself up from Tails, She and Tails had been boyfriend and girlfriend since they were thirteen, although Rose’s brother Rakusho except Tails as his sister’s love, the white fang code only allows her to be with another male member of the clan, “What happened, Rose?” He asked as he examined her wounds,”I was doing my daily exercises when this green cloud of smoke appeared over our territory”Cream leaned against a tree as she listened to her story,”I knew it was trouble,so I alerted my brother and the other warriors ,then suddenly this strange women covered in leaves appeared before us “ Tails eyes widened,he knew what she was describing was one of the creatures from the chaos emeralds,”She laughed and said’is this where all the real are,let me find out’,then she fired these strange looking seeds at them”She began to tear up as she recalled what happened,”They bloomed into these strange  plants, with roots that covered my brother and his men, but made them attack me…”Rose broke down into tears, her cries were a mixture of pain from the wounds, and fear for her brother ,and clans men , “Please…please, you have to help me “Tails picked her ,cradling her in his arms, “Don’t worry we will help , but right now you need rest “The three of them head back to the others in the war room of the village.
   The war room was surprisingly still intact, and although it was old, the holo-grid table was still operational. Sally tried to turn it on by using a control panel attached on the edge of the table, when that didn’t work she tried the next best thing, “Nicole, run a diagnostic scan on this table”, the molecular A.I. appeared out of thin air next to Sally,” Energy to the main power cord is obstructed by a minor disconnection, it can easily be fixed”,Bunni  locates the problem in a fuse box underneath the table, she pops it open and goes to work on it right away. Meanwhile Knuckles, Sonic, and Shriek sit in the back watching Sally, and Bunni as they repair the holo-grid table. Knuckles pounds his fist into the wall of the hut,” Dang! I can’t believe this is happening!” He says,”Yeah I know this all makes you mad, I’d love to give those guys a piece of my mind too!” Sonic said ,leaning against the wall of the hut, looking down ,frowning, Shriek walks over towards Knuckles, with his arms crossed, “Surely there has to be a way to stomp those goons, but how? “Knuckles looked down, stressed from just the thought of what was happening, “You think maybe there’s some sort of ancient legend that talks about this type of thing, Knux? “Sonic says, “Not that I know of, but maybe I over-looked something…”.Bunni jumps up, proud of what she’s done, “All done, suge! “Sally gives her a nod, and tries the code again, the table fades in and out, Sally gives it a pretty good kick, and it comes on. They gather around the table looking at what it shows, “What’s going on?” Sonic asked looking over Sally’s shoulder, the table showed an entire map of Mobius, and on each continent there was a red mark flashing, “These guys don’t wait for invitation do they? “He continued, “They’re already making moves “Sally said, worried about what these creatures were doing, “Well it’s time we made ours!” said Sonic. Tails and Cream burst through the door of the war room, with Tails holding a weakened Rose in his arms, they explain what she told them to Sonic and the others, “That’s intense, Sal we have to get out there and do somethin', at least try to prevent them from ruining the world”, Sonic suggests to Sally as she remains by the holo-table, “As much as I hate to admit it, you’re right, Sonic”. It was later in the day the forest was now getting darker ,as the team stood outside ready and eager to fight, “We’ll split up ,and deal with each problem ! ”,said Sonic, looking sternly at all of them like a drill sergeant, “Me ,Sal ,and Bunni will head out to Mercia ! “,Sally looked at him, nodding her head in acceptance “Shriek, I want you to go with Rose to the white fang territory …”,Sonic is abruptly cut off by Tails, who grows angry at his decision ,” No –I’m going with Rose!”, Sonic gets upset at him, but tries to hold back from snapping ,”No-you’re gonna go with Knuckles ,and Cream to Angel Island to help figure out this whole thing out!”, Tails  gets furious at Sonic,” You’re treating me like a child , I’m sixteen now –I can take care of myself !”,Sonic steps in Tails’ face, “I never said you couldn’t take care of yourself , but right now we need to make smart decision, and not go based off of who fits better as a couple!”, Tails is speechless, he puts his head down ,still feeling that Sonic made the wrong choice, ever since Tails became a teenager , he and Sonic haven’t been exactly on the same page, and while Sonic blames it on puberty , Sally knows it’s because of his neglected relationship with his parents. They all said their goodbyes and wished each other luck, as they set out on their separate paths to stop those chaos tyrants, “Keep all comm-links close, so we can stay in contact”, Sally said, walking behind Sonic. Tails managed to find his old workshop underneath the hanger, and fixed up his old tornado (somewhat), Sonic, Sally, and Bunni used an old warp ring in the basement of Rotor’s old workshop to travel to Mercia, while Shriek and Rose make a bee line to Mt. Mobius.
Part 2 coming
Pages: [1]   Go Up