SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Site News/Announcements

SVT is still alive and getting a reboot (no April Fools here)

(1/3) > >>

Zonic Mirage:
SVT's creator Sonic Adventurer has returned and is working on an SVT project in conjunction with mine and Solar's. Just how it will work remains to be seen, however it will be using sonicverseteam.com address. Keep an eye out for it. Check his DA account for info. As for sonicverseteam.net, the current plans will move forward.

TheMobian:
AMAZING NEWS!!! ;D
And from the ashes of the old SonicVerse Team, a new SonicVerse Team shall arise, and it shall be glorious...

Just a quick question tho':
Will the "Irregulars Forum" also be getting a reboot of the same nature?

Again, I can't stress how happy I am to hear this news :) Now if you'll excuse me... *goes to read Sonic Adventurer's DeviantART...*

Zonic Mirage:
The forum will be dumped in the context of SVT; more social networking will then be implemented. Don't worry though, as it'll then become part of SegaSonic Station. I've been planning to make it the home for The Irregulars domain, as opposed to a splash page. Station is going to be redone using the template I'm making for SVT.net.

Trisha Aurora:
I'm up for helping making SVT what it once was ^_^ I don't believe that all Fansites are Dead just because of social media!
I know we can work together and make it AWESOME!.

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: Trisha Aurora on April 03, 2013, 09:20:12 AM ---I'm up for helping making SVT what it once was ^_^ I don't believe that all Fansites are Dead just because of social media!
I know we can work together and make it AWESOME!.

--- End quote ---
HERE HERE!  ;D
Again, I cannot stress How happy I am to hear this news! Good luck on getting the site up and running! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version