SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Back in town

<< < (2/26) > >>

grox:
OOG(Out of Game): Does anybody want to join in here or what?

Gale Fox:
(OOC: -Shrug- Anyways... It's your choice to interpret what little Xeno is towards your character. Illeana too.)

Xeno, being the lovable, androgynous, buttkicking softy he/she is, heard Umuku's question from his/her hiding spot within the rain and quickly attempts to respond.

I... am Xenophobia Vagrance.

Xeno's hair antennae twitch as he comes to sight, wearing a Black and White Muffler Robe (You'll eventually get why Xeno's clothing is almost always some equipment from Mabinogi.)

And you two are...

Xeno's hair antennae twitch restlessly and seem to gleam in the moonlight.

Ow, stop it!!! So... You guys... are... Umuku... And Illeana... Illeana Nightrain.

Clutching the hilts of his/her swords, he/she hops back a bit and his/her Cap disappears, as seen faintly from underneath his/her Robe.

I'm sorry, but if you harm me, I'll have to do horrible things to you.

grox:
(OOC: good to have you aboard, we'll try to get something done until Illeana returns from wherever she disappeared to. Don't know where, or I'd be bugging her to return and continue.)

Umuku noticed that the being known as Xenophobia(OOC: isn't that an actual phobia?) had almost appeared out of no where. "Ah, I see, a rogue amongst the ruins, you might be useful to me." Said Umuku, not taking his hand off of the chain inside of his cloak. "Though, I never said my name, how is it that you know of me, yet, I know nothing of you, Xenophobia Vagrance?" Said Umuku as he took on a defensive stance, preparing just in case either of these two decide to attack him.

Gale Fox:
(OOC: Yep, Xenophobia is a word for a Phobia of Aliens and other Strangers. Xenophobia is an Alien, thusly, Xenophobia.)

Xeno removes his/her hood, revealing his/her shoulder-length, straight hair, along with a pair of headphones, playing loud music. A single antennae pops up.

You see... I am...

He/she draws a single sword and grabs an antennae. Xeno cuts the antennae off and cringes. The Antenna stump bleeds lightly and curls up. The fragment in his/her hand smokes slightly and then spreads out into the normal, gray hair that adorns Xenophobia's head.

An Alien. These antennae aren't just hair, they're a part of my body. They allow me to utilize ESP, read minds, and Analyze almost anybody. Probing, I call it. In fact, with these, I can see, hear, feel, and even pick up radio signals.

Strangely, as Xeno had been speaking, the curled stump had been growing. As he/she finished, his/her antenna was fully grown again and back in its usual state, as if nothing happened.

Hey, Mister, why are you guarding? And... Why are you holding those chains? It'd be easier to fight me barehanded, if that's what your planning to do. And um... It's 2010. Sexism ended some hundred and ten years ago.

Xeno shakes his/her head and hops back again, drawing his/her other sword with telekinesis and allowing the other one to be held by telekinesis.

grox:
Umuku brings out the 10 foot chain that he had wrapped around his body, and every 2 feet of chain there seems to be a set of shackles. "Some hundred and ten years ago you say? For me, it was just yesterday you strange creature." Umuku then seemed to relax a bit, "But, you seem to be a level headed being." Umuku then reached inside of his trench coat(OOC: Sorry, had a brain fart of what he was wearing.) again, He looked as if he was reaching into something. "How about this, you work for me, I pay you, we won't have to fight. Your first job, help me get 'help'. I'll even pay you, up front." Said Umuku as he then threw something at Xenophobia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version