SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238980 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »

It feels like the opposite of a rush hour right now, I'm usually here so I guess its not totally reverse rush hour.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2010, 05:11:36 AM »

sorry I haven't been posting as often as I should, people have been using the internet for online gaming over the weekend and what not.
I'll try to post some time soon with something more substantial than this. TTFN Ta Ta For Now.

ALSO, SVT number 1 fan, I agree with Magic and Spirit looking like the Angel Chaos Chao and Devil Chaos Chao. In all honesty though, I think that Spirit should be the Angel Chaos Chao and Magic should be the Devil Chaos Chao. At Least, that's my opinion.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »

Well I think Spirit should look like the Devil Chaos Chao because spirits are usually near death. And magic is usually orriented with life. So that's how I think it should go for the story.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2010, 06:18:31 AM »

You have a point there. Hm, well, where should we go from here? I mean, are you still looking for some help with the story?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »

Yep, and I'm planning on making an edited version of this story into a book so I'm also looking for a way to be tutored in writing. I'm still doing the round robin-ish thing because you changed the summary I had into something even better, so I'm anxious to see who else can give me ideas.

And for every other writer, if you can give me some tips on how to improve my writing, let me know.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2010, 03:42:33 AM »

Yep, and I'm planning on making an edited version of this story into a book so I'm also looking for a way to be tutored in writing. I'm still doing the round robin-ish thing because you changed the summary I had into something even better, so I'm anxious to see who else can give me ideas.

And for every other writer, if you can give me some tips on how to improve my writing, let me know.

'because you changed the summary I had into something even better,....'

That part of your post, just makes me feel, well, It makes me feel like I've at least helped some one here on earth. It makes me feel, for the first time in a long time, truely happy.

Because, Even before I was here, on SVT, I was writing, when I started posting my stories on here, I had hoped that some one would comment on them, whether it be flaming them, praising them, or offering advice on how to change them. It never came, no one ever posted anything, just, "This is a cool story, make more." Or something along that line. It seemed like, people liked reading my stories, no doubt about that, it's just, no one ever said anything to try and point me in a direction. No one ever gave their opinions on what should happen next in the story.

Thank you for allowing me to help you on your story. If you need help on the next chapter, or if you need some one to critique your work, just ask, I'll be glad to do it. :)

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2010, 10:40:04 AM »

Hey guys! ^^

I grew in another Wisdom Tooth! ^^

Also, I'll eventually post my new works around here. When I finish it, that is.

Empyreans is a difficult job.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »

Congrats on growing your wisdom tooth Gale Fox.

So, anybody seen any new movies lately?

Newest movie I've seen lately is that movie called RED. You know, it has Bruce Willis in it. Believe it or not, I was expecting an action flick with plenty of explosions, gun fights, and a few lewd moments.

Boy was I half wrong. It did have explosions and gun fights, but, it had more than that, it had jokes, satrical actions, people being funny, and it even had a slight bit of romance in it. It also had one crazy conspiracy nut, he was funny to watch.

Well, people, have you seen anything new lately or not?

EDIT: Also, if any of you would like to know what is currently happening in the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comic or the Sonic Universe comic, just ask I'll relate the info to you here, that way you all can find out.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:02:32 PM by grox »

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2010, 08:56:03 PM »

Hey Grox, how's the next part of the chapter coming?

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2010, 12:37:11 AM »

It's going great, fantastic even, there's just one teeny tiny little problem.........

One of my family members, DIED, sunday, and well, I've been trying to get over their death, so, I can't say the chapter is coming along, since I haven't had much time to work on it, ya know, having to help my other relatives get over the DEATH of my Step Father, Helping my MOTHER organize everything that my Step Father had while he was alive, Dealing with all the things that my Step Father left behind for us to deal with: People he owes money to, People he owes parts to, People he owes Vehicles, yeah, I said VEHICLES, to and to top it all off, we still haven't figured out we're going to do with all of his stuff, seeing as he is now dead, and can no longer use it.

But, yeah, chapter is coming along smooth as glass. No problems.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »

:o

I'm so sorry for your loss, I never got to meet my great grandparents and they were such nice people.

Tailsthehedgehog

• Fan
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2010, 06:24:34 AM »

'because you changed the summary I had into something even better,....'

That part of your post, just makes me feel, well, It makes me feel like I've at least helped some one here on earth. It makes me feel, for the first time in a long time, truely happy.

Because, Even before I was here, on SVT, I was writing, when I started posting my stories on here, I had hoped that some one would comment on them, whether it be flaming them, praising them, or offering advice on how to change them. It never came, no one ever posted anything, just, "This is a cool story, make more." Or something along that line. It seemed like, people liked reading my stories, no doubt about that, it's just, no one ever said anything to try and point me in a direction. No one ever gave their opinions on what should happen next in the story.

Thank you for allowing me to help you on your story. If you need help on the next chapter, or if you need some one to critique your work, just ask, I'll be glad to do it. :)

Buddy, nobody posts on my stories, and I've got 40 of them up there. Admittedly these versions seem a little yucky by now, as I've edited much of the beginning and am still in the process of changing the first four chapters altogether, but at least you got some posts. Of course, the site isn't what it used to be, so I can hardly complain.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2010, 11:12:43 AM »

That said, we need to find the most powerful form of web Necromancy we can... *Strokes mustache*

Ugh, I need to get this thing shaved off... *continues thinking*

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2010, 06:04:31 PM »

You have a mustache?

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »

Well, I have a mustache and gotee, I think it look pretty good on me.

EDIT: Hey, Hey, guess what, Next and Last Chunk of the Chapter, is, HERE!

"So, do any of you know Héra, Htan, Cypher, or Kirith by any chance?" Asked Knuckles out of curiousity.
The five of them looked at each other, Then Feonhista spoke to the three of them.

"Those four haven't been seen by our group since we were put into the nexus's."
"Aye, I'd like to see that mutt faced guardian, He knew how to fight. wonder if he still can?"

Out of the mists came a Htan's voice.

"I doubt you could still throw a decent punch Macgregor!"
"Htan, don't tease Macgregor, it's been too long since any of us have seen each other. Feonhista good to see you again."
"Héra!"

With that yell, Feonhista flew over towards Héra, Who was being followed by Htan, Cypher, and Kirith.
Cor'el, Macgregor, Angela, and Dominic didn't look as happy to see the other group. The following could be said about Htan, Cypher, and Kirith. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles kinda felt the tension in the air. So, Sonic decided to break the ice.

"Well, Seems like the group is back together again, right?"
"Yeah, cause, well, we've got all three guardians here we should be able to do something right?"

There was still a quiiet hush over the group, still making it quite uncomfortable for everyone, until a couple of noises were heard.

"What was that?"
"Sounded like a Chao, a couple of Chao actually."
"Chao? What are Chao?"

Before any one could explain, 3 Chao's floated into the center of the group. One of them was a Light Chaos Chao, another one was an Angel Chaos Chao, the last one was a Devil Chaos Chao. The Light Chaos Chao floated over to Knuckles and landed on his head. The Angel Chaos Chao floated over to Angela and landed on her shoulder, The Devil Chaos Chao floated over to Htan and landed on top of his helmet.

"These, are Chao. This little guy here is an avatar of Chaos."
"Chao."
"I take it that this little cutey here is supposed to be the avatar of Magic?"
"Yeah, and the one by Htan is."
"I know, this one here is the avatar of Spirit. Hmph, I don't see the resemblence." Said Htan as he took the Chao off of the top of his helmet and held him in front of himself.
"Chao, Chao."

Htan's smiled a bit for some reason.

"You've got a point little one."
"Htan, you understood him?"
"Yes, didn't you?"
"No...Guardian of Chaos, how come Htan can understand the avatar of Spirit, yet we can't?"
"Well, he is the guardian of Spirit, he has a better conection to the power of Spirit, so it would be easier for him to under stand  it."
"Chao Chao Chaochao CHAO!"
"Well aren't you vocal about that, The avatar of Magic said we should not be against each other, we should also plan on getting out of here quickly, Something was chasing them."
"Something was chasing them, That doesn't sound good."

With that, a slight roar was heard far off in the distance. Sonic spoke up to the group.

"Look, we may have our differences, but I agree with the Chao, we should all work together to make sure the Dark Titan doesn't come back, who's with me?"

Sonic placed his hand into the center of the group, Tails and Knuckles followed suit and planced thier hands on top of Sonic's. Héra, Htan, Cypher, and Kirith looked at each other.

"I'm with you Sonic."
"So am I, To protect the powers of Spirit, I'll put aside my differences with Macgregor. Even though, I still think I can take him in a fight."
"The endevour of all this, the distinct creatures that we have yet to see, I believe I shall also be with you, Sonic."
"Ha ha ha, this is going to be fun."

Feonhista, Cor'el, Macgregor, Angela, and Dominic didn't look to comfortable with this. But...

"If Héra is with you, than so am I. I can't let her go alone, we just got back together again."
"If there's adventure ahead, than you'll be needing my axe to help you fight."
"Eh, So long as I get to fight something, Htan, you and I will settle our differences sooner or later, Sooner or later."
"It might be fun, What do you think Dominic?"
"Why not, we could see what new magic's there is in the world. Right Angela."
"Right Dominic."

With that the entire group came together, prepared for the grand adventure ahead of them. But what about Eggman, what will he do now that Magic and Spirit have been released into the world? What about the Dark Titan, What is he going to be doing during this time of adventure?

Find out next time, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF (insert name of story here.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 10:03:39 PM by grox »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52   Go Up