SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238955 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #675 on: October 15, 2012, 11:59:41 PM »

I see, I'm single again at the moment because my girlfriend's father had got a transfer to a better paying job in Florida. (At least I'll get to see her next time I visit.)

Though I am hanging out with a few girls at the moment, so I might be back in a relationship pretty soon.

And you won't believe this, but I found out I had somehow caught Mono (for reasons not even my doctor could figure out) in July. School's not very easy when you have tired eyes, lack of hunger during lunch, and you need to sleep in the nurses office every once in awhile because you're drowsy out of nowhere.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #676 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:18 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Do you see my post count? I am but ONE post away from cracking the 100 post milestone in half! and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!
Yes, the next time any of you post here on this forum, you shall be giving me the opportunity to reply in dramatic fashion.
It cannot be stopped, you are all DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMED!!!!!!!! WOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
*dramatic music kicks in*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk&feature=related

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #677 on: October 30, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »

oh, okay, wait...What, What, WHAT?!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4&list=FL1c4m3ORTN3bsBneXhqyfIg&index=188&feature=plpp_video

(Have at you and your video link posting.)

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #678 on: October 30, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »

So I was dumped 3 days short of that big 1-year. It's all good.

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #679 on: October 30, 2012, 11:20:07 PM »

Well, I'm happy to announce I'm back in relationship status after my old gf had to move to Florida. I'm currently with a girl who's autistic like I am. She's a little shy in small crowds and larger though.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #680 on: October 31, 2012, 12:12:14 AM »

So yeah, Post #100, and a new avatar that shows my obsession with Buizel right now.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship coming to an end Gale Fox, and I'm happy to hear your back IN a relationship SVT.
This leaves me very indifferent on whether I should be happy or sad for you all.

Also, Glad to see you found your sanity again Grox, allow me to take it from you again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDBupeSmi0

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #681 on: November 02, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »

GaleFox: I feel for you man, but hey, as they always say, there's more spam in that can if you know what I mean.

SVTnumber1fan: Good on ya buddy, She sounds like a keeper.

and last but certainly not least, TheMobian: You want something that will rob you of your sanity, well then, let's dig into the grab bag of insanity and find something shall we......AH this should do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9emjalsOsE&list=FL1c4m3ORTN3bsBneXhqyfIg&index=8&feature=plpp_video

The balls in your court, what are you going to do now?

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #682 on: November 02, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »

Here's a topic I think would be cool.

If Sonic was ever going to get a change in his appearance like Sally is in the comics, what kind of changes would you wish to see?

Basically this topic is based off how people usually make older versions of Sonic in their AU's.

Oh BTW, anyone seen Wreck-it-Ralph yet? I'm getting ready to sometime soon and it feels good to see Sonic has now technically made a movie debut even if the said movie isn't about him and it was just a cameo.

Plus: This is my 400th post.  ;D

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #683 on: November 06, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »

[size=78%]A HAIKU BY GALE FOX.[/size]

[size=78%]There is nothing, man[/size]
[size=78%]Squiggle syllable Squiggle[/size]
[size=78%]I don't even know.[/size]

Yeah, stack of userbars.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #684 on: November 14, 2012, 04:12:00 AM »

Long has it been.

The silence continues.

Interupting Cow says this Haiku stuff is strange.

HEYLO YOU HAPPY PEOPLE!!!

I yesterday was a pall bearer. Sad news, kinda preceded this, but, my grandmother died last week, and just yesterday I was Pall Bearer at her funeral. So yeah.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #685 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:47 PM »

I feel for you, one of my dA friends lost her grandma recently too, only his grandmother didn't fight back and I think he took it a lot worse. And for me, my grandmother is in something like a madhouse right now. *Sigh*

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #686 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »

*GASP!*
Still alive! I think...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother Grox, my prayers are with you and your family :(

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #687 on: November 17, 2012, 06:40:08 PM »

Well, the Wii U is out tomorrow, any buyers? I know I am, and a friend of my sister's friend's mom who a friend of my mom works at Toy R Us and is holding a black Wii U for us. I recommend buying a black, 32GB compared to the white's 8GB, it comes with Nintendo Land for free as well, and maybe other extras I don't know about for only 50 more dollars than the white one costs!

Update: Oh BTW, I have a contest to decide cameos based of the winner's real life appearance traits decided by genetics. (Like hair color, gender, skin tone and such.) The links to the Contest info are on my dA account. If you could try to do the contest or at least tell others about it I'd appreciate it, cause I need these cameos in order to progress my story.

Here are the links:

http://twilight-darklight.deviantart.com/journal/Rays-of-Hope-Contest-337116195
http://twilight-darklight.deviantart.com/journal/Rays-of-Hope-Contest-New-Addition-to-Contest-337990199
http://twilight-darklight.deviantart.com/journal/Need-contest-winner-ASAP-338065698
http://twilight-darklight.deviantart.com/journal/Contest-News-Former-Non-Winners-Can-Try-Again-Hint-338291753
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:04:09 PM by SVT number 1 fan »

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #688 on: November 18, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »

thank you all for your kind words, now *ahem* on to business. (whips out a brief case, sets it on a table and opens it.) Now, any old business to discuss? No? Alright then, ON TO NEW BUSINESS.

Only 2 more days till Play Station All Stars Battle Royal comes out, I'm glad I preordered it.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #689 on: November 18, 2012, 01:20:31 PM »

I've heard rumors the PS4 may be released during December 2013, not much to go by but its a start.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52   Go Up