SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!  (Read 238991 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!
« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2012, 12:56:58 AM »

You do realize since the boom was on the Internet that if it blew up the whole entire Internet could have been destroyed? Be thankful I disabled it. (Sheesh, aren't we fellow Internet people here?)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #631 on: August 22, 2012, 12:52:58 PM »

But think of all the spam bots and trolls it would have killed! They would have all been wiped out!
After all, what better way to get rid of cockroaches then to drop a nuclear bomb on them. (at least, thats what SOPA and PIPA seem to think).

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2012, 01:00:43 PM »

Dude, Cockroaches can live through an Atomic Bomb, you can only kill them by poison without making them spread their eggs.

And if the Internet was destroyed, then things that we've worked so hard on would be permanently lost forever. It could have also affected things like banks that hold money through virtual means, which could cause global chaos.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2012, 04:13:48 AM »

But isn't Chaos what we all really want now a days, I mean, people are going to go into mass hysterics when 12/21/2012 happens, so, Why not bring in chaos faster by detonating the internet?

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2012, 08:34:32 PM »

But isn't Chaos what we all really want now a days, I mean, people are going to go into mass hysterics when 12/21/2012 happens, so, Why not bring in chaos faster by detonating the internet?
Exactly, why not put everyone out of their misery. BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!

"AUGH!"

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2012, 09:28:58 PM »

BAD CHAOS! SIT! SIIIIIIIIIIT!

*Chaos whimpers*

Can we please move the subject to something Sonic related atleast? I'm having a hard time learning what's up to date with him in the game world as I've broadened my horizon during my month long absence on the site and trying to remember all of it is like trying to balance on a ball with your hand while balancing a stack of pies on one of your feet.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2012, 09:38:57 PM »

*Chaos whimpers*
You have to teach me how to do that some time.

Can we please move the subject to something Sonic related at least? I'm having a hard time learning what's up to date with him in the game world as I've broadened my horizon during my month long absence on the site and trying to remember all of it is like trying to balance on a ball with your hand while balancing a stack of pies on one of your feet.
Well, I can't say much about the games, but when it comes to the Archie comics I know absolutely everything.
I was thinking of starting a thread that keeps everyone up to date on Archie sonic, then we could discuss everything going on in the comics there, but I wanted to see if there was any real interest in it first...

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »

*Chaos whimpers*
You have to teach me how to do that some time.

Easy, you use a taser charged with lightning.

As for comics, well, I used to read the archie comics, until up to when Ixis Naugus starts making problems to become King. (It just sort of ruined it for me.) I'm more focused on the games now. Though I may go back to the comics if things get normal in there again.

Well. I guess I'll go Internet surfing for a while.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2012, 10:12:13 PM »

wait... which time? Naugus has tried to go for kingship twice. Once back in the early issues (Right after issue 50) and again recently (issue 224) and in these recent issues Naugus has successfully taken control of the Republic of Acorn, now he's plotting his Ixus resurgence and the ultimate destruction of New Mobotropolis, the Acorn Council, and Roter's Team Freedom. (not to mention Sonic, his team, and the Secret Freedom Fighters. His plan could effect the whole planet)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2012, 10:46:48 PM »

The more recent one. (I'm not even sure I was even old enough to understand at the time, I was probably only 3. And I had my Autism show that year so I was mostly at a therapy building.)

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #640 on: August 24, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »

oh, looks like we have some one who thinks they know Archie Sonic, alright, trial by fire.

POP QUIZ!!

How many times has Sally Acorn been roboticized and which issues did those times happen?

What is the name of the alien race that attempted to destroy the planet Mobius?

What is the name of the alien race that deroboticized almost everyone on the planet?

Which issue was it revealed in that it was Robo-Robotnik from an alternate universe instead of the actual Dr. Robotnik, who had taken control of the still roboticized citizens of Mobius?

How many times has Scourge aka Anti-Sonic been to Mobius Prime before becoming Scourge?

Was Fiona Fox first introduced as a Fake Robotic Love Intrest for Tails or was she always a Flesh and Blood Fox?

True or False, Sonic's Father can not be deroboticized because of the injuries he sustained before being roboticized.

True or False, In Mobius 50 years later, Sonic and Sally have 2 children.

True or False, In one issue, there was a device that was capable of deroboticizing anyone, but was never referred to again after that issue.

and finally, What color were the chaos Emeralds that Sonic encountered in issue #126?

you answer all those right, and I'll believe you.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #641 on: August 24, 2012, 10:04:43 AM »

oh, looks like we have some one who thinks they know Archie Sonic, alright, trial by fire.

POP QUIZ!!

How many times has Sally Acorn been roboticized and which issues did those times happen?

Twice, once when she allowed herself to be robotisized so she could attempt to sabatoge Robotnik's factories from within (issue 29 I believe), and again in the recent issue 230, when she rerouted the power of the World Robotisizer to herself to keep Eggman from unleashing it upon all of Mobius.

What is the name of the alien race that attempted to destroy the planet Mobius?

Xorda, they originally waged war on Earth thousands of years prior, but after discovering the planet was still alive and kicking, they attempted to destroy it again first with a frontal assult, then with the Quantum Dial. The only reason they have not finished what they started is because they are currently caught up in a fight with the Black Arms over the Bem's home planet.

What is the name of the alien race that deroboticized almost everyone on the planet?

I just said it, its the Bem, more specifically Ceneca 9009.

Which issue was it revealed in that it was Robo-Robotnik from an alternate universe instead of the actual Dr. Robotnik, who had taken control of the still roboticized citizens of Mobius?

Issues 73 and 74.Robo-Robotnik had disguised himself as Robotnik Prime and taken control of all the Robians once more, but once the Freedom Fighters got to him, he pulled off his skin disguise and revealed who he really was (I still remember the title of that story "I am The Eggman", BRILLIANT! ;D).

How many times has Scourge aka Anti-Sonic been to Mobius Prime before becoming Scourge?

Four times. The first time was when he and his team tryed to impersonate the Freedom Fighters, thus ending up in an all out fist fight (StH 24). The second time was when he and Anti-Knuckles tried to steal the chaos emeralds off of Angel Island, Anti-Knuckles turned on him and the plan went south (StH 44). The Third time was when he was trying to escape J.U.D.G.E. and after a fight with Zonic, ended up on Mobius Prime and got KOed by Antoine who thought it was the real Sonic playing along with Ant's plan to impress his father. (StH 112) The fourth time was when he and Patch (The Anti-Antoine) infiltrated the Freedom Fighters and acted as their Mobius Prime counterparts. Scourge went about hitting on all of the Girls while Patch put his ultimate plan into action. (StH 150) Scourge eventually ended up with rouge and they set out on a plan to steal the Master Emerald.

Was Fiona Fox first introduced as a Fake Robotic Love Interest for Tails or was she always a Flesh and Blood Fox?

She was always flesh and blood, but her first appearance in the comic was as an auto-automation of the real Fiona, who manipulated Tails into falling in love with her (though considering that one tear that dropped from her eye when Tails left, I think that it may have experienced feelings for tails as well). The real Fiona Fox never actually appeared until much later, when Mighty went on his search to find Ray.

True or False, Sonic's Father can not be deroboticized because of the injuries he sustained before being roboticized.

True, If he was derobotisized, he would die.

True or False, In Mobius 50 years later, Sonic and Sally have 2 children.

False, in Mobius 25 years later, they have two teenagers. In Mobius 30 years later they have two young children (this is due to the Timeline rupture)

True or False, In one issue, there was a device that was capable of deroboticizing anyone, but was never referred to again after that issue.

oh, this ones a toughy. I'm gonna have to say yes just because the early days of the comic where full of a lot of random things like that which where never referred to again. I just can't place my finger on what the device was though... (But if I heard it again I'm sure I'd recognize it).

and finally, What color were the chaos Emeralds that Sonic encountered in issue #126?

Ah yes, part one of the "Tossed in Space" saga, this was the issue where Sonic was on the Boldex home planet Thoraxia. I believe all the chaos emeralds on that planet where red.

you answer all those right, and I'll believe you.

"Believe..."

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #642 on: August 24, 2012, 10:15:21 AM »

There was a deroboticizing device, that's how Sally returned to normal in Issue 29. So you are right there TheMobian.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #643 on: August 24, 2012, 10:41:21 AM »

You mean that hand held thing that caused Sally to decide to willingly robotisize herself in the first place? I don't think that counts since I believe it was stated that it could only be used once, and that one time it was used on Sally.
I'm not sure if the "One time use" thing was mentioned in the comic, but I think Ian Flynn was asked about it in an interview once and he explained it was a one time derobotisizer device.

Therefore it would make sense as to why the device wouldn't be mentioned again, Roter probably used it as scrap metal for his next invention afterwards.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
« Reply #644 on: August 24, 2012, 06:30:31 PM »

OVERALL FORUM POST #1600 HAS FINALLY BEEN SUBMITTED!

:) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8)
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52   Go Up