SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Fan Fiction Zone

Sonic: THE MOVIE

<< < (2/3) > >>

SVT number 1 fan:
“So what else is there to know about the early civilization?” Sonic asked.

“Maybe it’s best if I explain this one, I’m about two-thousand and sixty years old.” Zephyr said. “During the time the species were still together and the humans went through their latest evolution, one of the major discoveries was made that could change mankind: the powers of Magic, Chaos, and Spirit. Through the three legendary powers, everything changed. We could use an energy source that was pollution-free. Eventually the magic was made into weapons called Techs, such as Sonic’s Blast Gauntlet and Excelion Gear. And the most special of those Techs where ones like me, the Bond Techs, we could act like normal people and help them with magic by uniting with them. The Personifications were some of the first creations of magic as well. But what was said was, when the other species left for the preparation of the great battle, the power was suddenly gone without a trace, the Techs fell into a deep slumber, and the Personifications reverted into animal form permanently causing a mutation that lead to some humans becoming the first anthros.” Zephyr explained.

“So what you’re saying is that you’ve been asleep for more than 2 millennia?” Tails asked.

“Yes, I needed Sonic to create my body because it was never finished.” Zephyr answered. “It seems that this was caused by Black, he put a curse on the planet before it was sealed which caused the three powers to be sealed and affect the world greatly and what caused some things to evolve incorrectly, such as the animals’ evolution to anthros, in fact the humans lost their ability to evolve. Chaos was weakened, Magic was sealed, and Spirit was scattered around the planet. White could do nothing because it would be wrong to try and get back the power of the planet by destroying at least one seal. Even though this planet is the legendary first planet or Mother of Planets.”

“Wait a minute; did you just say Earth is the very first planet to ever exist?” Knuckles asked.

“Yes, during the time it went by Planet Eden after the peace and harmony on the planet, this name was kept until the Humans became the remaining sentient species on the planet, where it was renamed Earth because the Humans felt it wasn’t right to keep the name of Eden without the other species. Earth was the first creation that the Enigmatic One made before going into slumber. The Primordial Beings would then use the DNA present on the planet to make the others. But Earth had so much power that some believed that the power would need to be reset so it would stay in check, so then the Terminal Beings created the Gaia Brothers to shatter the planet to release the excess energy where it would be used create new worlds, and then put the planet back together.” Zephyr explained.

“So you could say Earth is the Mother of many children.” Amy said.

“Exactly. Earth is like the start of a DNA strand, or the first cell to be affected by Primordial Ooze.” Zephyr said.

“Question, who’s this: Enigmatic One?” Shadow asked.

“Well, I’m not totally sure because hardly anyone outside the Primordial and Terminal Beings know about the Enigmatic One, but the people who made me said that she, The Goddess, was the first being in existence, but most people call her Khaos, in fact, the one known as the Devil was her boyfriend Harmoni. She’s the one who created the Multi-Verse-”

“Multi-Verse?” Rouge asked.

“Maybe I should explain what that is first. A lot of people believe that the universe is the biggest thing there is. But in actuality there are seven Universes in something even bigger, that’s the Multi-Verse. Khaos created all of them.” Zephyr said. “Khaos was powerful enough to run everything on her own, but instead created the Primordial Beings to do the job in her place, that was the last time anyone saw Khaos awake as she fell into slumber. But Khaos was happy; Khaos only had fallen asleep because she had fought in the first of the Omnipotent Wars to protect the Multi-Verse, which is why Khaos went into slumber. And I think I remember the battle’s story.”

Khaos walked towards her enemy, knees starting to buckle beneath her from exhaustion and the pain of her wounds. Blood soaked her clothes as she staggered forwards, but she still remained proud. ‘Thank you Harmoni, my love.’ "It's over," Khaos whispered. "They're gone, Emporia. The Seven Destroyers are gone for all eternity now, and they can't hurt another soul ever again." She fell to her knees with weakness, hissing in pain.

"You can't do this!" Emporia howled. "My life's work... all the suffering I've gone through... all the terrible things I've witnessed... I could have made a paradise, a new garden of Eden!" Khaos shook his head wearily.

"You just don't get it," she said. "Even if you made a Eden, it wouldn't last. With every Eden, there's Adam and Eve, Emporia, and eventually, there would have been a serpent. Our world isn't perfect, but there's no such thing as a Garden of Eden anymore." The Sea of Chaos howled in rage and frustration at the loss of his perfect world, at the loss of it all.

“Khaos went to sleep because she needed to regain her power. No one knows if she’ll ever wake up. It’s already been Googolplex years so she should have woken up by now. Harmoni is waiting patiently for her to awaken.” Infra said.

“I know she’ll wake up one day. We just don’t when that day is.” Craft said.

“Whoa, that’s a lot of info.” Rainbow said.

“Now that I think of it, Sonic, how’d you even figure out Mach was your father if you were adopted?” Silver asked.

“My adoptive mother never changed my last name. That’s when I realized my adoptive mom, was my biological mom.” Sonic said.

“What, but your father said…” Blaze gasped.

“He was told she died giving birth, but by a miracle she had woken up later through one doctor not wanting to give up on her, only she lost her memory of my father and could only recall having me. She then found I was at the orphanage and got me out.” Sonic explained. “It wasn’t until years later she remembered and then told me, but that’s not all.”

“There’s more?” Tails asked.

“It seems my mom has told me the world as I knew it was not what I thought. I now know that she meant she knew the real truth of this world. But what she did tell me is that she faked being dead, and my dad is only pretending to be evil.”

“So your father is actually doing a plan that could ruin what Eggman’s doing but doesn’t know you know.” Comet said.

“Yeah, but now I’m wondering, can I fight my father if that’s his plan?” Sonic asked himself.

“Papa?” Alicia said.

“Don’t worry Alicia, papa will be alright.” Sonic said raising his daughter into the air.

“I can see why Sonic’s having thoughts about this; how can you fight, when the one you must fight, is someone you can’t fight.” Chaos said.

The scene changes to Eggman’s base where Eggman’s three shape henchmen were working. “It seems that this power is amazing, perhaps the boss will succeed this time. If Sonic can’t counter that is.” Orbot said.

“Well how can he do that if it’s bad to break one of the seals?” Cubot asked.

“Well, if there’s a Dark Titan there might be a Light Titan and the Light Titan would give Sonic power to stop the Dark Titan and then they would be equal in power, but the battle could go on forever and they would still be equal throughout that time and then the final blow is struck and-” Tribot, who was shaped like a prism with blue as his main color, rambled on.

“Tribot you can stop now.” Orbot said.

“Oops, I talk too much.” Tribot said. “I wonder if the readers think that.”

SVT number 1 fan:
The scene changes to Sonic who was looking through a picture book reminiscing about the time that got him and Amy together and how Alicia was born.

(Even though they were still anthros at the time, in these flashbacks the cast will be referred as humans as they can only remember their human forms.)

Groaning as the light hit her eyes, Amy had to wonder just why she felt so tired... And cold... And sore all over. She hadn't felt this bad since her own hammer hit her all those years ago. It wasn't too often that she passed out from pain after all. Cracking an eye open, she nearly passed out from the light that was blasting her on her face. Groaning, she rolled over and sighed in relief as she felt a body next to hers. At least the light wasn't...

"Wait a second..." She muttered and sat up, her eyes widening, as did the pounding in her head, as she saw Sonic with his work clothes from the other day, especially since she was wearing the same. At least that explains that cologne... (Since this is a fanfic, I’m making the way people reproduce in this Alternate Univerrse simply by having touched for eight hours, because I want to stay in the website’s guidelines, so do know they are wearing clothes) Her mind managed to provide as her brain started to get caught up on the situation.

Naturally, Amy did the most instinctive thing one could think of doing in this situation: she tried to recall what the heck she'd been doing last night. Even as thinking made her head hurt, she ignored the steady pounding to focus on the much larger problem at hand.

All right. Okay. Last night had been a celebration of... something. Something Shadow had done, though Amy couldn't remember what it was. Everyone had been there, and everyone had been teasing Knuckles and Shade because they'd finally gotten together and proved Rouge right.

She'd been drinking hot sauce. Not a lot, but enough to get slightly dizzy before the night was over, and while she had been talking she saw Sonic, quite dizzy and trying to find the exit, tripping over his feet as he did. She offered him help, of course, and walked him home...

And then...

And then what?

Wait...

Even if some things weren’t clear... The soreness she felt now made a lot more sense. I, and then he, and then... She was pale, very pale. Heck, if someone walked in, they would think that she was either a statue made out of plaster or a ghost. Trembling, the memories came back... She actually started to feel sick... Or maybe that was because she was trembling?

‘I have to leave; I have to get out of here.’ She thought desperately. If she got out, then she could go, make last night seem like it never happened and...

"Amy..?" Sonic's voice stopped her from moving for a moment. "What's going...? Ah... Why are you here... Oh..." Of he would be the one to figure out what happened easier than she did.

"Sorry, I didn't... Excuse me." She mumbled as she tried to get out of bed, which would have been more successful if Sonic didn't lunge forward and grab her by her hips and pulled her back down onto the bed.

"It was a dream." Amy was desperate to escape. "I'm not here right now. I'm leaving. Let go, Sonic."

"Amy, please, you can't leave."

"Why not? It's simple, I leave and we can pretend this didn't happen."

"But it did happen." Sonic, darn him, he didn't raise his voice at all. Probably due to the headache he was feeling as well. "Do you think that you won't think about what happened?" He kept one arm around her mid-section; his other hand went to her upper back, rubbing it, trying to be soothing. "Don't you think that it would be quite... Awkward at your house if you didn't at least talk about it?"

Amy wilted at that. Somehow, she'd been hoping Sonic would be just as freaked out as she was. "It happened, end of story," the blonde said. "There, we talked about it. Sonic, let go."

Sonic frowned and instead of letting go tightened his hold, pulling Amy closer and making her squeak.

"Why do you want to run?" Sonic asked her softly.

Amy's face was bright red as she tried to squirm away from Sonic. "B...Because this shouldn't have happened." She blurted out, tears starting to fall down her face. "Because I know that you're more attracted to anyone than me, because... Because I'm... I'm not... Not someone that..." She stumbled over her words, not sure what she was trying to say anymore.

"Amy?" Sonic was worried about her now, something wasn't right here. "Calm down."

"It's not supposed to be this way..." Amy had her eyes closed, tears falling down as she let her emotions run free. "I took all those missions so that I could just slip away quietly."

"Hey, hey." Concern overrode sleepiness and any hangover he had; Sonic leaned closer to Amy, gently brushing away her tears. "I don't know what idea you've been carrying around, Amy, but talk to me. Please?" She smiled slightly. "We're both together right now. It's the best time."

"There's nothing to talk about." For all the tears Sonic wiped away, more seemed to fall. "I messed up. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

Sonic frowned as it hit him; the reason Amy seemed so upset. "Amy... don't tell me you've spent so much time away because you thought you were getting between me."

Amy simply nodded her head and sobbed.

After several minutes of crying, Amy finally calmed down, her eyes blood-shot and her face red. "I... I'm sorry... Just... Just let me..."

"Amy..." Sonic frowned softly as he looked at his friend. There was real anguish on her face, not just sadness or a moment of getting upset over the events of last night.

"If... If I hadn't been in your life... You would have gone on and been happy, I know it..." Amy admitted, her body slumping as she stopped struggling against Sonic. How the heck was he so strong anyway? "I... I could just... Just leave... You would never need to see me again..."

"Hold on. Just hold on." Sonic was struggling to keep up. "What are you talking about, Amy? We've been together since we were kids. Why would that change?"

Since she wasn't struggling anymore, Sonic took a risk and slowly drew Amy into his arms, giving her a comforting squeeze. "We've been together from the very beginning. It wouldn't feel right without you, Amy."

Sonic was surprised as Amy twisted in his grasp, turning and hugged him tightly, mashing herself against his body, and buried her face into his chest. "It... shouldn't... Be like this..." She murmured softly, causing Sonic to blink in confusion. "I shouldn't... I shouldn't have gotten in your way Sonic..."

"Gotten in my way... Amy?"

"I... I don't know anymore..." She admitted, but she wasn't letting go.

Sonic frowned; something was up, what... Wait a minute... Something came to his mind. "Amy... Did... Have you been getting pressure from certain people?" Feeling her stiffen, he sighed. "Thought so..."

"Sonic?"

He looked at Amy. "It... It's not something that I like to talk about, but... Several of the higher ups in the GUN put pressure on some of the strongest heroes to have children...”

"I... wasn't supposed to tell..." Amy murmured softly. "How did you know, Sonic?"

"Shadow was having a fit about it." And since it was one of the few times the dark-haired man had truly lost his temper, Sonic had paid attention. "He dumped it all on me when he came by to the Library for some information. Said Rouge and Nack were pretty mad about it, too. I thought it'd be a good time to slip away."

Amy stiffened in shock, her eyes widening; blinking, she looked up at Sonic. "You were going to leave?"

"I wasn't going to force you into something you didn't want, even if my superiors ordered it." Sonic smiled tiredly. "If I was gone, they'd lose their best chance of getting kids from you and leave you alone."

"But... why?" Amy couldn't resist asking.

"I care for you. That's never changed." He took another deep breath. "But somewhere along the line, I... changed. I didn't fall out of care with you, but somehow I... fell in love."

Amy stilled and turned her head to look at him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Sonic?" Her voice was strained and slightly hopeful.

"I didn't tell you, at first, I... I felt kind of dirty..."

"Sonic..." Amy hugged him softly. "Why do you keep so much from me?" She couldn't understand it; he always kept so much from her, and it was starting to really bother her.

Sonic sighed and leaned in to Amy's embrace. "Because you always worry about others," he mumbled. "More than you worry about yourself. You never think about yourself, Amy. We tend to not tell you things because we don't want to worry you."

"I... I never want to bother people with my own problems..." She said softly. "Had to grow up alone... Everyone had to work hard, I just couldn't..."

Sonic winced; he had forgotten that Amy had suffered serious neglect as a child when her father was hospitalized.

"Sorry," Amy whispered. "I tend to forget sometimes. You're so strong, Sonic... I'm always afraid you might break one day."

"Yeah." Sonic said. "Their parts of the downside of having people love you."

Amy chuckled softly. "We're quite the duo, aren't we? Sonic... Could we... Please... Give this a chance?"

"Yeah..."

Sonic always thought the way he and Amy got together was a little weird. But he didn’t mind it. Because it brought his beautiful daughter into the world

It was hours later when they heard Amy screaming in pain, getting everyone to tense and look at the door.

Even though she was worried, Rouge chuckled softly. "I win, Shade."

Shade grumbled and pouted, she was so SURE that Amy was going to give birth an hour later.

"And you all said I'm bad," Shadow muttered as Cream and Big exchanged nervous looks. After several minutes, a nurse came to the door. "Sonic Turbine?"

He was on his feet in an instant and moving forward. "Amy? The baby?"

The nurse chuckled. "Why don't you come in and see for yourself, Daddy?" She smiled at the others. "I'll let some of you in as soon as he gets a moment to make sure they're all right," she promised before leading Sonic inside, closing the door behind her.
Tails was a little sleepy, having fell asleep a couple hours ago, but was woken up by the sound of Amy screaming. "What? Amy?" He looked around worriedly.

"Its okay, Tails." Vanilla smiled. "Amy just gave birth to Alicia."

After several minutes, the nurse came back outside. She took one look at the full room and sighed. "I can't take all of you," she said. "I'm sorry about that. But who wants to see little Alicia?" Even the nurse was smiling.

It was no surprise that Tails was there in an instant, Cream right behind her, looking nervously at Big, who nodded at her. The others smiled softly at the two kids and the huge adult.

After a moment, Rouge gave Knuckles a light nudge. "Go on," she said softly.

"I don't want to..." He started to protest as he shook his head.

"Knuckles, you almost broke several speeding laws to get here. Go." She smiled. "I can wait."

Knuckles nodded quietly and rose, following the three children.

Shade grumbled, she wanted to go in, but the nurse shook her head.

Vanilla had wanted to go in, but she could wait... Just a bit. Besides, she could feel overwhelming happiness coming from Amy at that moment. It was incredible.

(-)

Amy was smiling, panting as she held a little crying bundle in her arms. "Knuckles..." Her smile grew as she saw Knuckles, Cream, Big and Tails come in to see her. "Big, Cream, Tails..." She was panting, her face was sweaty, hair matted down, her eyes were tired, but she was still content and happy. "Meet Alicia." She moved the blanket away from Alicia's head, letting the group see the little baby and a bunch of blue hair on her head which was a surprising amount for a newborn.

Knuckles was smiling, but the real action was the three close friends, who looked at Alicia in wonderment as Alicia started to settle down and made noises while she squirmed and moved around and opened her eyes.

"Wow... Amy..." Big smiled, his eyes were wide and sparkling with interest and happiness.

"She's so big," Cream murmured, cautiously creeping closer when the baby didn't seem to mind her presence.

"Don't say that," Amy groaned. "You wound my ego."

Sonic woke up from passed out on the floor, (which no one noticed) staring at Amy and Alicia. While he'd seen them already before, he still couldn't get over... how beautiful they both seemed to be.

Noticing him, Amy smiled. "Come here, Sonic," she said. "Come say hi."

He walked up to her, smiling and touching Alicia's small hands with his finger, chuckling softly as his daughter squeezed his finger tightly. "She is so beautiful... Just like her mother." Amy smiled tiredly as he kissed her on the forehead.

“These memories mean a lot to me. I’m not letting Eggman destroy them.” Sonic said. “Father, I promise, even if we have to fight, this plan will work.”

SVT number 1 fan:
The scene changes to Sonic who was looking through a picture book reminiscing about the time that got him and Amy together and how Alicia was born.

“These memories mean a lot to me. I’m not letting Eggman destroy them.” Sonic said. “Father, I promise, even if we have to fight, this plan will work.”

SVT number 1 fan:
Sonic walked into a house, a woman with blue hair and blue eyes walked into the room to see him. “Why hello son, I’m guessing you’ve come to ask something?”

“Yeah, mom, it’s time I knew the truth about our family.” Sonic said.

“Actually, there’s someone I have visiting to tell you that.” Suddenly a blonde haired woman who looked to be 20 with red eyes came from behind her. “Sonic, meet your ancestor, Olivie Turbine.”

“Ancestor? How old are you?” Sonic asked.

“I’m 20 biologically, but chronologically I’m 2080.” Olivie said.

“Wow, you must take good care of yourself.” Sonic said.

“Actually, I discovered the secret to eternal youth when I was 20. In fact, your father is an Immortal that’s lived as long as Black and White.” Olivie said. “But anyways, the secret to our family is that we’ve kept the truth about the real history of Earth, and to make sure, everyone that becomes part of the Turbine family or ever will become part of it is given the last name Turbine.”

“And dad’s plan, what about it?” Sonic asked.

“Before you were born, Mach saw a future where an unknown evil would take over the world. So he lied to Black as a way to prevent this from happening in a very long and well laid out plan. When you were about to be born, he needed a way to infiltrate Eggman. So I pretended to be dead by using my power to hide my pulse and Mach pretended to go mad and become evil. Mach’s plan will eventually make him find Black and tell the truth before his evil is unleashed.” Sapphire explained.

“I’ll make sure that he succeeds. But what if I have to fight him?” Sonic asked.

“Then don’t hold back, because he asked me to give you these during the Climax of his plan.” Olivie said handing a box to Sonic.

Sonic opened the box to find seven opals that were colored just like the Chaos Emeralds. “What are these?” Sonic asked.

“These are your father’s heirlooms, the Chaos Amplifiers, they will give you access to the High-Hyper Form. They also have a special power that when used with the Super Emeralds, the Master Emeralds, and your Bonds. The true light will shine upon you.” Olivie explained.

“Okay, I’ve got the strength to do this.” Sonic said. Suddenly his Holo-Phone rang. Sonic answered it to see Omega show up, he was now a Cyborg, like how Shadow had become what he called an Artifician

“Sonic, bad news, while you were getting info, Eggman found the second set of ruins and destroyed them before we could stop him.” Omega said.

“Oh great. I hope my father knows what he’s doing.” Sonic said.

(-)

“I wish I could get my brother to believe me, but I guess, maybe it’s not meant to happen.” White said. She had considered opening the door to try and convince him again. But seeing that another seal had been broken, she was thinking that it wouldn’t matter. Suddenly she heard footsteps, and Mach had appeared next to her. White realized who he was. “Your, the one who chose the guardian of the land.”

Mach opened the doors and walked up to the crystal containing Black, White following in behind him. “Hmm, what’s this? Come to give another prisoner punishment along with-” Black then recognized Mach as the one who had said White would become the guardian. “Oh, it’s you, come to rub my sister’s achievements in my face?”

“No, I have come to tell you I lied to you.” Mach said. Suddenly Black’s face gave a look of incredible shock. Even White was surprised.

“What? You mean I was the guardian all this time?” Black asked. Mach nodded.

“You know of the ultimate evil right?” Black nodded. “I lied to you so he would not return earlier then he planned.” Mach explained.

“I hurt so many, for nothing.” Black realized.

“This is what I was trying to tell you this entire time brother.” White said.

“I realize my foolishness now. White, if you let me out, I will try and stop that mad man from gaining the boon by destroying the third set of ruins.” Black said.

White concentrated her power and the crystal prison broke apart into pieces. “Thank you, now we must hurry.”

(-)

“HE DID WHAT?” Eggman shouted.

“Well apparently, Mach was a Double Agent. Even the readers knew that.” Tribot said.

“No matter, even if the Dark Titan’s full power won’t be mine, it will be enough to destroy Sonic once and for all!”

(-)

“So Black, do you know where the third temple is?” Sonic asked.

“Yes, but it’s not the best place in the world to be.” Black said. “It’s located, at the top of the world, the North Pole.”

SVT number 1 fan:
“Tails, will this work?” Sonic asked. Tails was building a portal to the Twilight Cage, where they would ask an unlikely ally for help.

“Sonic, are you sure we should be doing this?” Shade asked.

“Ix and your Tribe existed as the first with high technology. He might have a way to search the temple’s location. And even though Aura and her friends’ species have the technology to boost ours to level 15 as they call it, they can’t migrate their species and technology here quick enough to use it.” Sonic said.

“Don’t worry Sonic, it should work.” Tails said as he finished the machine. “But to be safe, I’ll start with a communication first.”

Suddenly a holograph of Ix appeared in front of them. Ix looked much different from last time as if he had grown older in a short amount of time, especially since Time moved slower in the Twilight Cage compared to at least their world. It was also shown the Ix had also become human and looked as if he was in his 90s.

“He doesn’t look anything like you described him.” Aura said.

“Yeah, he looks about 10 years older.” Craft said.

“So what do I owe this greeting, especially after you left me here to rot after the whole incident a few years ago?” Ix asked.

“We need your help. There’s a force here that may not only destroy our world, but everyone in the Twilight Cage with it.” Shade said.

“So what’s in it for me?” Ix asked.

“If you will help us, and bring all the people in the Twilight Cage with you. You’re free to go from the prison of the Twilight Cage. But if you even try to double cross us you’re getting sent back in there alone.” Sonic said.

“Then we have a deal.” Ix said.

“Tails, link your device to his warp belt to let them all out. Send the other species back to where their planetoids where on our world. And bring the leaders to this area.” Sonic said.

“Son, I’ve never seen you so serious.” Mach said.

“I guess that’s because I finally found a reason to be.” Sonic said.

“Okay, transport ready!” Tails said. The machine sent out a powerful wave placing the planetoids back to their spots on Earth. And out of the portal; Ix, Krag, The Queen, Raxos, and Thebes appeared. Do no one, other than Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, had expected them to look entirely different. Krag was a humanoid that seemed to be partly rock, the Queen seemed to be a humanoid gelatin, Raxos seemed like a plasma and armored humanoid, while Thebes seemed like a normal humanoid with a tail and flipper like fingers, though probably since his time as the Overmind, his color changed to a unique yellow.

“I don’t remember them looking like that.” Shade said.

“Hey, I remember these guys, they were some of Earth’s dominant species before they all disappeared due to Argus. Or should I say Black over here?” Mach said.

“Okay, in my defense I thought they would destroy the planet if they didn’t learn to stop their conquest.” Black scoffed.

“So this whole time our friend Sonic lived on the same planet and all of us were dominant species.” Krag said. “Hey, my speech sounds different.”

“Mine too.” The Queen said.

“Can I please kill an N’rrgal?” Raxos asked.

“No, racial discrimination and racial war became forbidden since you were last here.” Mach frowned.

“(It’s great to see you again my friends.)” Thebes said.

“Alright Ix, we did our part, now you have to help us find the Third set of ruins that hold’s the Dark Titan’s boon.” Sonic said.

“That set of ruins in the north pole, 100km above the top of the world.” Ix said.

“You’re helping us that easily after all you’ve done, what are you planning?” Shade asked.

“Nothing, after the whole fiasco, I was dethroned from Imperator of the Nocturnus Clan. I have nothing to use against you, in fact now I have reformed myself, but my time is growing short. Do what you must, I am no threat.” Ix said.

“(As weird as that sounds my friends, he’s telling the truth.)” Thebes said.

“Okay, I can believe someone like Thebes in this case.” Sonic said. “Come one guys, we’re going to stop Eggman.”

(-)

“So, the last temple is here at the North Pole, time for the ultimate power to become mine.” Eggman said.

“Not so fast Eggman.” Eggman looked to see Sonic and his friends standing at the temple. “Try this on for size. Tormentis Accelerabitur!” (Accelerated Cannon)

Eggman was quick to put up his shield to block the attack, but it was quick to start cracking. “Nega-Dragoons, go!” Eggman ordered. The robots from the factory appeared and surrounded Sonic and friends.

“Let’s see how this works. Tenebrarum Erupit!” (Chaos Burst) Shadow shouted creating a powerful burst of energy around him knocking the robots back a bit. The robot’s retaliated with powerful rocket bursts.

“You shall not pass, I won’t let you. Obice Animales!” (Psychic Barrier) Silver said created a giant dome around him and his friends.

“They’ve managed to use their powers already.” Chaos said. “I’m impressed.”

“(Allow me.)” Thebes said. He used his power on the robots and they all froze in their tracks.

“Alright, time to pull out my second greatest creation. Go, E-1,000,000, my Egg-Dragon!” Eggman shouted, suddenly from under the ground a huge 80m robot surfaced. It looked like a huge mechanical dragon with rusty green armor and wings that were half its size.

“This could be a problem.” Beat said.

The Egg-Dragon fired a super thick beam at them, at a pace that Sonic wouldn’t have enough time to get everyone and run. But suddenly Chaos, Magic and Spirit turned into light and rammed into the blast. “Chaos, what are you doing?” Sonic yelled.

“We cannot let you perish, you are the one that will unite the light and banish the dark. We may have failed to save the ruins, but there’s still hope. Good luck Sonic.” Chaos said as the beam exploded taking Chaos, Magic, Spirit, the Egg-Dragon, and the last set of ruins with it.

“Yes! I can feel the power! E-∞, Egg God, assemble!” Suddenly a machine twice the Egg Dragon’s size appeared. Eggman’s ultimate machine had appeared. “This darkness shall give me access to all the forces I’ve used in the past.” Eggman’s voice became mechanical as he fused with his machine. Suddenly Eggman warped everyone back to Station Square and from their they appeared on a platform known as the Eggman arena.

“Eggman, you’ve brought so much pain. Now, I’m going to erase it.” Sonic said as the Chaos Emeralds gathered to him. “Knuckles, lend me the Master Emerald.” Knuckles nodded and handed him the gem.

“Eggman! Prepare for the last round!” Sonic said as he went Super Sonic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version