SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Fan Fiction Zone

Sonic: THE MOVIE

(1/3) > >>

SVT number 1 fan:
There's an echo in the area, "The Servers are the Seven Chaos." "The Servants are the Seven Chaos." It continues to echo throughout all time. "Chaos is power, enriched by the heart." "Chaos is power, Controlled by the will." There's no knowing where the echoes originated from, but, it's safe to say, it'd be a good idea not to find out where they came from. "The controller serves to unify the Chaos." "The Controller exists to enslave the Chaos." We see a single being making their way through this dark, mist enshrouded area. The creature looks as if it's a hedgehog, behind it, almost melding into its shadow, was a fox. "Tails, you sure that the info we got was right? I mean, Egg head might not be heading in this direction." Sonic asked.

"Sonic I'm sure; the communication we intercepted said he was heading this way for some reason." Tails said.

"Alright, I wonder when Knuckles is going to get here; we gave him a call when we found out that Eggman was heading out here." Sonic thought aloud. Out of the mist, a voice rang out to them.

"Sonic, Tails, over here!" Sonic and Tails looked towards the voice, the saw a form appear through the mists, it was Knuckles the Echidna heading over towards them.

"Rad Red, glad you could make it to the party." Sonic said.

"Alright True Blue, You said Eggman was on his way here to do something, This place is dangerous, Even we guardians don't want to come here." Knuckles explained.

"That's probably the reason why Eggman's coming to this place, it's probably got something really dangerous that could wipe out the entire planet if it doesn't fall under his rule." Tails said.

"You've got a point Tails, Knuckles you know anything about this place?" Sonic asked. They had been walking, Knuckles was about to say something when a set of Ruins started to appear out of the mists. The three of them stood in awe of the sight before them; this site of Ruins looked as if it was untouched by time. "Well, Knuckles, anything?" Knuckles looked at them both.

"The legends the guardians have are legends to live by, the only legends we have about this place serve as a warning to any and every one on the planet. In the guardians’ legends, this place was said to be the seal for an ancient curse, a curse of a creature known as the Dark Titan. The Dark Titan was a dangerous creature, even worse than Chaos itself. It was because of the Powers of Chaos, Both Negative and Positive attributes of it, Magic, and Spirit. That the guardians of all 3 were able to seal away the Dark Titans power. But, before the Dark Titan had been drained completely, he cast a curse on the entire planet, that if he went, the rest of the worlds powers would as well. The powers of Magic and the Spirit were almost completely diminished to nothingness, Chaos' powers were thrown into a greater flux than they were before, causing the Negative and Positive sides to become more violent to each other than before." Knuckles explained.

"Seriously Knuckles? You aren't suggesting that there's any real substantial evidence to any of that?" Tails said, skeptical of the Legend.

"There's actually more to it, The Dark Titan also said that if the seal were ever destroyed, a great evil would befall the entire planet, and only the thirteen sacred heroes, a group of legendary heroes each hailing from a different species, would be able to stop it." Knuckles said.

"But there's more you don't know you stupid echidna!" Yelled a voice that seemed to come from everywhere.

"There's only one person that voice could have come from, Eggman." Sonic said. And as if on cue, the mists seemed to part from the exhaust from Eggman’s hover vehicle.

"Through my research, I have found that the Dark Titan also promised that whoever removed the seal would be granted a great boon, access to his dark and forbidden powers. I plan to get that boon, even if I have to destroy this entire place to get it." Eggman said, with a twisted grin on his face.

"Eggman, you’re not going to destroy anything while we're here." Sonic said.

"Yeah, anything you could build I can disassemble faster than you could put it together again." Tails said.

"And if he can't take it apart the easy way." Knuckles cracked his knuckles. "I can always break your little toys."

Eggman just coughed and shrugged. "I don't think you three will be able to beat this 'little toy' I've made. Come to me my E-100,000, My Egg Titan!"

Through the mists came sounds of crashing footsteps, footsteps coming from a giant sized being. Crashing over the ruins came this ginormus egg shaped robotic monolith, It was a titan sized egg with arms and legs. "That’s your Egg Titan!" Sonic laughed as he continued to look on the egg shaped robot.

"What are you laughing at? This is one of my greatest creations; you will fail in defeating this one!" Yelled Eggman at Sonic. Tails and Knuckles were just snickering at that conversation between the two of them.

"This is always funny." Tails snickered.

"Yeah, this is always funny, especially when Sonic makes Eggman this angry. You think we should worry about that Egg Titan thing Eggman made Tails?" Knuckles asked.

"Maybe, I'm going to have to work on its joints for a few, but, it's still going to need distracting." Tails said.

"Easy enough, what should we do about them?" Knuckles said motioning over towards Sonic and Eggman, Sonic was still taunting Eggman making him even more angry at him.

"I don't know, I think that would be a good enough distraction, let's go take apart that titan." Tails said motioning towards the Titan. Both he and Knuckles were about to go and disassemble the Titan, then - The Egg titan's eyes flashed to life and it placed itself into a fighting stance.

"I guess we have to fight it now." Tails said.

"What do you mean 'now' Tails?" Sonic asked.

"He's just thinking out loud Sonic, let’s go bust Eggman's new toy." Knuckles replied.

"Yeah, let's go!" Yelled Sonic in a rallying cry as he, Tails, and Knuckles rushed forward racing to fight the Egg Titan. The fight was long, hard and downright ruthless, but, in the end, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had won the fight with the Egg Titan staggering, barely able to stand. "Alright guys, let's finish this thing." Said Sonic as he tried to rally his friends. Before any of them could do anything, The Egg Titan fell backwards and landed sprawled across the ruins, with it square in the center of the ruins. "....Okay, I guess we don't need to finish it." Sonic said.

"Nice, And another of Eggman's 'little toys' bites the dust." Knuckles chuckled.

"Now I can get some more spare parts, maybe I could even improve Eggman's design." Tails said. Right as the three of them were about to celebrate their victory.

"Don't celebrate just yet you morons!" Yelled Eggman. The three of them turned to Eggman, "You think you've won, Oh you've won alright, you’ve won the battle, but I've won the war!"

"What are you talking about Egg for brains?" Sonic demanded.

"What I am talking about, you stupid blue furred freak, Is that I wanted you to beat my Egg Titan!"

"What?!" Sonic gasped.

"I expected you to defeat him, I also expected him to land in the exact spot that he is in now." Eggman said as his grin became wicked.

"Sonic, I think we should get moving." Tails panicked.

"Too slow!" Yelled Eggman as he pressed a button on his control console. With that press, The Egg Titan exploded in a gigantic fireball, sending debris flying all over the place. The loudest boom was heard, louder than the thunder of a lightning bolt striking right next to you, but, as the dust settled and the noise quieted down. There seemed to be an uneasy silence, then, a flash of dark light.

"AT LAST, A THIRD OF ME HAS BEEN RELEASED, YES!!!!" After the light faded, dark smog like clouds enveloped the planet; people were panicking, what was this, what happened, who was to blame? Before anyone could answer those questions, the cloud seemed to seep into the planet, for a few moments, the entire planet rumbled with tremendous force and then ended as quickly as it began.

"What's Happened?!" Tails asked.

"I don't know Tails, you tell m..." Sonic couldn't believe his eyes, where Tails should be standing was a blonde haired teenager wearing a yellow T-shirt with a tornado symbol on it, jean shorts, Tails' gloves and what looked like Tails' shoes along with large circular glasses. Right next to 'Tails', was a guy dressed in what appeared to be a white tank top, red striped shorts, Knuckles' gloves, his shoes looked like 'Knuckles', and he had red hair he was also well built, at least as far as he could tell. Sonic's jaw was on the ground, But then he saw himself, he was wearing a blue T-shirt with a hedgehog symbol, running shorts, with his shoes, and his gloves.

"Tails, Knuckles, I'm going to say this once, what the heck happened to us?!" Sonic screamed. Out of the mists, came a voice, a female voice.

"Magic and Spirit have been renewed, somewhat, to the world." The three of them looked towards the voice, out of the mists walked what looked like a rainbow haired human girl wearing a royal like outfit, the only thing about her was her forehead, her forehead held some kind of marking on it that was Rainbow.

"Who are you, and what's up with your forehead?" Sonic asked the woman.

"She, Is Aura Shinomata, Mana trailblazer, my friend and colleague. I am Craft Elliot, Material Guardian of Spirit." Said a male voice coming out of the mist, coming from the side of the Mana, looked to be a normal boy, whose hair was darker at the end, his eyes however seemed lifeless.

"Aura Shinomata and Craft Elliot, right, I'm Tails Prower." Tails said.

"I'm Knuckles Emerald, guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald." Knuckles said.

"And I'm Sonic Turbine, the fastest Hedgehog on the planet. Well, I used to be a hedgehog, now I don't know what I am." Sonic said. Again, another voice echoes through the dispersing mists. Sonic and friends could see a lot more people coming.

"Your age of existence is a trying one, I don't see how some one of your own family line, such as yourself, could not have seen this coming." Said a male voice, this human wearing a vest, pants, and he looked like he had bluish skin.

"Um, Aura, Who's this, and who else is showing up?" Asked Tails to the elf.

"He is one of the many that have returned. His name is Charge Excelion. He is a Morpheus." A human with silvery orange hair showed up wearing regular traveling clothing as well as a cloak, She stepped beside Charge. She looked like a pleasant person.

"I'm Infra Psi, Chakran Ranger." She said this while bowing to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

"There's one question I have, where are you all coming from?" Asked Knuckles to the people showing up.

"We come from where we were, at the nexus of powers. Mainly, the nexus of Magic and the nexus of Spirit." Said Craft

"'The nexus of powers? I don't remember ever reading about any sort of nexus', either for Magic or Spirit." Said Tails

"They were never written about; the nexus' were kept by word of mouth and memory alone." Infra said.

"The chances of anyone who knew about the nexus's and not writing it down are almost infinitesimal." Aura said.

"Chances are only mathematical equations that have only one outcome. The nexus's are something that not even chance can invade." Said Charge putting in his two cents.

Tails looked at Charge "So you’re saying that the nexus's are out of the reach of the topic of 'chance'?"

"No, they are out of the reach of Chaos, Chance, is one part of Chaos." Charge said.

"Oh, so, the nexus' are out of reach of Chaos, but, if I'm understanding this right. Shouldn't Chaos have a nexus as well?" Tails asked.

Aura spoke "Chaos does have a nexus, but it is here on this plane of existence. I believe, the guardian of Chaos called it the Master Emerald."

"I've guarded the Master Emerald all my life, I've never heard of it being a nexus of Chaos. I mean, the God Chaos is inside of the Master Emerald along with a single spirit of an ancient echidna. But, I've never heard anything from anyone about it being a nexus." Knuckles said.

"I don't believe this area to be safe any longer, the others are coming though. I can sense them." Said Infra to the rest of their group.

"What do you mean, others are coming, and do you mean more like you 4?" Sonic asked.

"No, the others are, different, more like you but, different. We must leave this place at once, not only for our safety, but, encase the Dark Titan returns." Charge said.

With that, Aura, Craft, Charge, and Infra headed past Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Taking the hint, our three heroes followed them. After following them for a while, they had seeming lost those 4 beings in the mists. Sonic raced ahead of Tails and Knuckles to see if he could try and find those 4, but to no success.

"Well, I can't find them; they must have better skills than Espio." Said Sonic, he then noticed that he had blue hair. "At least I still have blue fur."

"It's called hair Sonic. We now have hair instead of fur, we don't have fur anymore, and we wear clothing in place of fur." Tails said.

"Alright, so, we wear clothing, we have hair on our heads, but, how come we look like this?" Sonic asked.

"That's something we should have asked Aura, Craft, Charge, and Infra. They probably could have explained it to us." Knuckles said.

SVT number 1 fan:
The three of them continued to walk through the mists, until.

"I hear something." Knuckles said.

"What are you hearing Knuckles?" Sonic said.

"I don't know, sounds like, wings." Knuckles said.

"Wings?" Sonic said.

"A single set of wings, back to back guys." Knuckles said.

The three of them went back to back, trying to be prepared for what would happen. They waited for a while; soon they all heard the sound of wings. They expected someone like Rouge or Charmy or someone they knew to show up. The being that did show up, didn't look like anyone they knew. This being looked like a regular human, but, she had bird wings she was flying towards them. She was wearing what looked to be a shirt made out of leaves, pants that looked to be made of bark, and shoes that looked to be made of wood. She walked up to them, and greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Tetra Quattro, Astrali of the Grand Forest." Tetra said.

"Tetra Quattro. I'm Sonic, the fastest guy on the planet." Sonic said.

"I'm Tails, Sonic's best friend." Tails said.

"And I'm Knuckles, Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald." Knuckles said.

"Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald? Looks like we might see something after all." Tetra said.

"We?" Sonic asked.

With that Tetra sticks her fingers in her mouth and shrilly whistles loud and long. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had to cover their ears, finally, she finished whistling, smiling.

"Allow me to introduce, my friends."

Out of the mists came this yowl, then, *PUMPH* This guy landed on the ground, when he stood up, the three of them noticed that the guy had glowing orange EM hair. He was wearing a circuit shirt, circuit pants, and circuit boots.

"I am the great Comet Harlowin of the Staramadas, slayer of the Galactic Man Eating Stags, Destroyer of the Giganten Cult, and Bearer of the great axe…" He then, using one hand, takes this huge two handed axe from his back. "Gorebreaker!"

Knuckles jaw was on the ground as he watched Comet do that. "Nice axe."

"Knuckles, pick your jaw up off the ground." Tails said.

"What, don't tell me you’re not impressed with that?" Knuckles asked.

"I am, it's just, I'm not that into guys with glowing hair hauling big freaking axes off of their backs with one hand is all." Tails said.

"You’re just jealous you can't do that." Knuckles said.

"No, you’re envious that you can't do that." Tails said.

"Quit pointing out the obvious." Sonic said.

A gruff Irish voice came out from behind the three of them "You lot argue plenty. But are you decent enough for a fight?"

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles quickly turned around and saw standing behind them this really tall Human. But, this human had headphones that seemed to be glued to his ears. The guy then popped his knuckles, he had fingerless gloves on, and he looked to be wearing a leather vest, brown button up shirt, grey cotton pants, and leather shoes with exposed toes.

"Um, not at the moment. But, you could ask him." Said Sonic as he motioned towards Knuckles.

"Alright, how about you then? You want to fight?" Said the gruff Irish voiced guy.

"Tetra, who's this?" Sonic asked.

"Supergroove, quit trying to pick a fight, these are the first few humans we've met for a really long time. Quit it." Tetra said.

"I just wanted a fight is all, you lot wouldn't fight with me after the first few centuries." Supergroove said.

"Supergroove, that a first or last name?" Tails asked.

"Beat Box Supergroove, last of the Reverberi’s Supergroove clan. I plan on making sure I'm not the last for long, if ya know what I mean ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." laughed Beat as he put his hands to his side.

"Is this all of your group, Tetra?" Knuckles asked.

"No, there's two more. Where are you guys?!" She yelled out into the obscuring mists.

Out of the mists, two figures were seen walking side by side. As they got closer, their argument was heard by the group. The first voice they heard was, almost angelic, light hearted, and argumentative. The second voice they heard was, almost demonic, like that voice wanted to joke around a lot and not worry about the consequences.

"I told you they were over that way, you wanted to go the other way, make sure the Dark Titan was really released."

"Yeah, what of it? I wanted to make sure we weren't in any danger is all." Said one of them sheepishly.

"My white backside, you wanted to gain more power is all."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

The first being they saw come into view was a man, he was wearing mainly white, white trench coat, white gloves, white pants, white shirt, white boots. His arm was tattooed with the Yang symbol. The second being they saw seemed to be the opposite, she was wearing mainly black, black leather jacket with a chain on it, black spiked gloves, dirty black pants, plain black shirt, and black boots. The thing about this girl was, she had a Yin tattoo instead. The man was the first to speak to the group.

"I'm Light, Yangtao Guardian of White Magic." Light said.

"I'm Dark, Yintao Guardian of Black Magic." Dark said.

"Nice to meet you both." Said Sonic waving to the two of them.

"So, do any of you know Aura, Craft, Charge, or Infra by any chance?" Asked Knuckles out of curiosity.

The five of them looked at each other; Then Tetra spoke to the three of them.

"We haven’t seen our friends since we were put into the different nexus'." Tetra said.

"Aye, I'd like to see that lifeless eyed guardian, he knew how to fight. Wonder if he still can?"

Out of the mists came Craft's voice.

"I doubt you could still throw a decent punch Supergroove!" Craft said.

"Craft, don't tease Supergroove, it's been too long since any of us have seen each other. Tetra good to see you again." Aura said.

"Aura!" Tetra said.

With that yell, Tetra ran over towards Aura, Who was being followed by Craft, Charge, and Infra.

"Well, Seems like the group is back together again, right?" Sonic said.

"Yeah, cause, well, we've got all three guardians here we should be able to do something right?" Knuckles asked.

There was still a quiet hush over the group, still making it quite uncomfortable for everyone, until a couple of noises were heard.

"What was that?" Charge said.

"Sounded like a Chao, a couple of Chao actually." Sonic said.

"Chao? What are Chao?" Charge asked.

Before anyone could explain, 3 Chao's floated into the center of the group. One of them was a Light Chaos Chao, another one was an Angel Chaos Chao, and the last one was a Devil Chaos Chao. The Light Chaos Chao floated over to Knuckles and landed on his head. The Angel Chaos Chao floated over to Light and landed on her shoulder, The Devil Chaos Chao floated over to Craft and landed on top of his neck.

"These, are Chao. This little guy here is an avatar of Chaos." Knuckles said.

"Chao."

"I take it that this little cutie here is supposed to be the avatar of Magic?" Light squealed.

"Yeah, and the one by Craft is." Tails said.

"I know; this one here is the avatar of Spirit. Humph, I don't see the resemblance." Said Craft as he took the Chao off of the top of his head and held him in front of himself.

"Chao, Chao."

Craft smiled a bit for some reason.

"You've got a point little one." Craft said.

"Craft, you understood him?" Dark said.

"Yes, didn't you?" Craft said.

"No, how come Craft can understand the avatar of Spirit, yet we can't?" Dark said.

"Well, he is the guardian of Spirit, he has a better connection to the power of Spirit, and so it would be easier for him to understand it." Light said.

"Chao Chao Chao Chao CHAO!"

"Well aren't you vocal about that, the avatar of Magic said we should plan on getting out of here quickly, Something was chasing them." Light said.

"Something was chasing them, that don’t sound good." Tails said.

With that, a slight roar was heard far off in the distance. Sonic spoke up to the group.

"I agree with the Chao, and we should all work together to make sure the Dark Titan doesn't come back, who's with me?" Sonic asked.

Sonic placed his hand into the center of the group, Tails and Knuckles followed suit and placed their hands on top of Sonic's. Aura, Craft, Charge, Infra, Tetra, Comet, Beat, Light, and Dark looked at each other.

"I'm with you Sonic." Aura said.

"So am I, to protect the powers of Spirit, I'll put aside my differences with Supergroove. Even though, I still think I can take him in a fight." Craft said.

"The endeavor of all this, the distinct creatures that we have yet to see, I believe I shall also be with you, Sonic." Charge said.

"Ha ha ha, this is going to be fun." Infra said.

"If Aura is with you, than so am I. I can't let her go alone; we just got back together again." Tetra said.

"If there's adventure ahead than you'll need my axe and strength to help you fight." Comet said.

"Eh, So long as I get to fight something, Craft, you and I will settle our differences sooner or later, Sooner or later." Supergroove said.

"It might be fun, what do you think Dark?"  Light asked.

"Why not, we could see what new magic's there is in the world, right Light?" Dark asked.

"Sure." Light said.

With that the entire group came together, prepared for the grand adventure ahead of them. But what about Eggman, what will he do now that Magic and Spirit have been released into the world? What about the Dark Titan, What is he going to be doing during this time of adventure?

SVT number 1 fan:
In a vast wide open void like space, where there are shafts of light coming from nowhere yet everywhere. A single girl, she’s wearing what looks like, a Gi with wooden sandals. The thing about this un-usual little girl is that she's almost completely white, her hair is white and her eyes are white, just white. She's walking along a path, looking for something, she makes a turn and goes down a hallway, At the end of the hall way, there's a large set of double doors. The doors look like it would take a being of super strength just to budge them; she opens them with relative ease and enters. The room she enters in, is darker than the other areas she's been in, She then sees this gigantic twisted Crystal, as she comes closer to it, she sees a single figure inside of it. A young boy, almost her complete opposite, he's almost completely black, black hair and eyes as dark as the void outside of the room where light does not reach.

"Brother, please, you need to listen this time."

"Why should I White, Why should I listen to you this time?"

"Because I'm telling you the truth." White said.

"You lie, you betrayed me, you turned traitor towards me, you lied to me, why should I listen to you again!?" Yelled the boy in a flare of rage.

White recoiled at the burst of rage and anger directed towards her, but she stood her ground, shakily, she stood straight.

"Brother, Black, please, it was for the better of all, you were out of control, and I had to do something so you wouldn't destroy us all." White said.

"You had to do something, You Had to Do Something?! You could have joined me!" Black yelled.

"You know I can't do that brother. I....I am your balance as you are mine." White said.

"I know that White, Soon, balance will be returned, I have someone helping me." Black smirked.

"Brother, you do realize that being is just using you for his selfish desires?" White said.

"Let him think that, soon, I'll be released." Black said.

"What?! How? I thought the 3 seals were still intact?!" White gasped.

"1 of the seals has been destroyed dear traitorous sister. Soon, after the other 2 seals have been released, my vengeance, my reign of the Multi-Verse, will begin again." Black chuckled.

"Brother, I'm going to do all I can to get you to realize that your vengeance is not a good thing, and that you should let it lie. I'll continue trying to get that through to you, even If I have to spend my eternity trying." White said.

Away from this entire ‘sibling bonding’, we see the group of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Along with all the others that had been freed from the nexus's of Spirit and Magic. We hear Light and Dark talking. (More like arguing, but, eh. Siblings?)

"I'm telling you Light, we need to go to the nearby township, they used to have a decent library there, we could look up what's happened in the years we've been gone." Dark said.

"And I'm telling you Dark, we need to go find the shrines of Magic and Spirit, before they’re destroyed." Light said.

"But Light; we need to see where everything is standing in this day and age. Besides that, I'm hungry." Dark said.

"I hate to interrupt, but, I'd like to ask a few questions to all of you while we're on our way to my base." Sonic said.

"Ah, speak Sonic me boy, I'll be glad to answer a few." Beat said.

"Thanks Beat, so, how come all of you seem to know what you know about earth, even though you've been in those Nexus' for a really long time?" Sonic asked.

"Ah, eh, well, um, that's tough to say." Beat sweated.

"Chao."

With that little call, the three chao's flew off of their respective guardians to the front of the group.

"Knuckles?" Tails asked.

"Don't ask me, I don't know what they’re doing." Knuckles replied.

A light seemed to come from within all three of the Chao's, those lights seemed to glow brighter and brighter until no one in the group could see. When the light died down and the group could see again, standing in front of them were not Chao's, but, The Avatars of Chaos, Magic, and Spirit. Chaos was the Light Chaos Chao, In the Angel Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of white light only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent up before going straight down, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were blue in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were more spherical than pointy. In the Devil Chaos Chao's place was a figure similar to Chaos of the Master Emerald made of black shadows only with horn extensions that were on the side and bent down before going straight up, same with a horn extension on the lower back of its head. Its eyes were yellow in comparison to Chaos' green eyes and had claws that were sharper than Chaos' and had spikes all over them. Before anyone else could react, Knuckles, Craft, Light, and Dark rushed forward to the front of the group and bowed to all the Avatars.

"We, the guardians of Chaos, Magic, and Sprit, we await your command." They all said in unison.

From Chaos, we see him look amongst the guardians; swing his head from side to side. Then everyone in the group heard a voice coming from within their minds.

"Please, do not lower yourselves to that state; we have only come to give you what you have asked for." Chaos said.

"Brother Chaos, Don't say that, they are our guardians, they should be as they are." Spirit scoffed.

"Brother Spirit, come now, we're all going to be together here, and we should treat each other as equals, not as stepping stones." Magic said.

"Sister Magic, Brother Spirit, we need to tell them the truth." Chaos said.

Sonic then spoke to the Avatars.

"What do you mean, 'tell them the truth'?" Sonic asked.

"The history that Human kind has recorded is a false history they made for safety, a false history that you need not know. In fact, Sonic should have learned this real history by now." Chaos said.

"What do you mean Human kind recorded a false history, Science proved that history to be right." Tails gasped.

"Science, young Tails, Is something that Human Kind has used since the beginning to explain the unexplainable, so that the truth wouldn’t be known until it needed to be." Magic said.

"But?" Tails said.

"Tails, Don't argue with the omnipotent and omnipresent semi deities." Knuckles ordered.

"But, Science?" Tails said.

"Tails." Knuckles repeated.

"Alright, I'll stop, I figure something out." Tails said in defeat.

"Good, now, you were saying, er, thinking something about a false history and me supposed to know a true history."  Sonic asked.

The three avatars then seemed to speak in unison.

"It has been known amongst those of us here, that the Humans, Mana, Materials, Morpheus, Chakran, Astrali, Staramadas, Reverberi, Yintaos and Yangtaos had been the dominant species since AD 1. But the humans, Left to revel in their self discoveries, were left behind when the others species left to prepare for a crisis that would come 2 Millennia later." The three said.

The three of them then looked at Sonic, but, only the Avatar of Magic spoke to him.

"Warrior Sonic, in all of your battles, you have won them, but, if you do not fight or act as seriously as possible in the coming battles, you will not win." Magic said.

Knuckles nudges Sonic on the arm, "What does she mean by, you acting seriously in the coming battle, haven't you always acted seriously in all our battles?"

Sonic weakly smiles, "To tell you the truth, no, Eh heh heh heh, I've never went full throttle in any of the fights I've been in."

Knuckles can't believe what he's just heard, Sonic never showed his full power in any of the fights he's been in. Before Knuckles can confront Sonic about that, the Avatar of Spirit then spoke.

"To truly decipher what will happen, you will need the help of a power equal to that of the Dark Titan." Spirit said.

Sonic looks towards it, "What do you mean a power equal to that of the Dark Titan. You mean there's something as powerful?"

The Avatar of Spirit replied, "Yes, something that has existed as long as the Dark Titan has."

"What is it, please tell me." Sonic asked.

The Avatars again spoke in unison, "The Light Titan."

As the Avatars spoke those words, the fog surrounding the group clears, revealing a path.

The Avatar of Chaos then spoke, "Follow this path, gather your friends, you will need all the help you can get."

SVT number 1 fan:
As the group of adventurers finally makes it to Station Square, they all notice something, well; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles notice it. The anthros have changed just like they have. But before anyone could think about asking anyone what happened.

"Papa!"

And before anyone knew it, Sonic was on his back with a little girl on top of him.

"Alicia! I told you not to go running off like that."

A woman with pink pigtails with a white tie shaped ribbon with a black X on it in her hair came up to the group. She was wearing what seemed to be a running outfit, a shirt and shorts combo that clung to her body, her shoes seemed to be a combination of Running shoes and Hiking Boots, and yeah, they were pink.

"I'm so sorry this happen....SONIC!?"

"Hey Honey, Looks like you changed too huh?"

"So did I Papa, do I look good?"

"Lemme get up and I'll see."

"Okay."

Alicia got off of Sonic and he got up. Alicia had her long blue hair tied with a ribbon at the end with long bangs at the sides, Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight and her outfit, a simple white T-Shirt and jean shorts with pink versions of Sonic's Extreme Gear outfit's shoes fit her pretty well.

"You look beautiful Alicia."

"Thank you Papa."

"Sonic, How did this happen? Who are all these people with you? Why are we human now? Did you wake up Dark Gaia again? Do I have to worry about you turning into the werehog during the full moon? Oh dear, I hope you won't shed all over the place."

"AMY, calm down. No, Dark Gaia isn't awake, I won't turn into the werehog during a full moon, these people are here to help everything get back to normal, well, our normal. Have you seen any of the old gang, we're going to need them for something big."

"How big Sonic?"

Knuckles coughed and answered for Sonic.

"Big enough Amy, So, have you seen any of them?"

"No Knuckles, I actually haven't seen many of them, but, I think Blaze, Silver, and Marine are down by the docks."

"Thank's Amy, Tails, Knuckles, go take everyone, that means you and Alicia too Honey, to the base. I'll see if Blaze, Silver, and Marine are still at the docks."

Without another word, Sonic was gone, leaving only a dust cloud in his wake. Amy shakes her head and then notices that Chaos is standing in the group, along with two other creatures that look like it. Then from inside her head she heard a voice.

"So you finally got your fondest wish?"

Amy looked confused for a moment, and then realized, Chaos was speaking to her.

"Yeah, I did, Sonic and I have been married for a decent amount of time, well, long enough to have this little bundle of joy and energy."

"Mama, who are you talking to?" Asked Alicia to Her mother, Amy just smiled.

"I'm talking to an old friend Alicia."

Amy then points to Chaos.

"That is my old friend, his name is Chaos."

"Nice to meet you Mister Chaos." Said Alicia as she waved towards Chaos, Chaos nodded his head in acknowledgement. Thinking to himself, Chaos wondered, It's been so long since he was last in the world, a lot of things have changed, he wondered, what else has changed since his last visit to this world.

Now, let us follow Sonic, and see, how everyone else is dealing with this change. Sonic speeds through Station Square, he catches glimpses of his friends in their new forms. He saw the Chaotix, Vector was a tall, green haired, muscular looking guy, he was wearing a jacket (Black, zippered, with green sleeves), Shorts with the same pattern as the jacket, a set of boots, and his trademark headphones. Charmy was wearing a flight jacket, Shorts that were brown and yellow striped, hiking boots, and he had a set of goggles on his head. Espio didn't look too different, He was wearing a button up Gi, Sandals, and a headband with a single horn on it.  Mighty was headed towards Vector and the others, he was more muscular than Vector, he wore a muscle shirt, Jean shorts, wrist weights, and running shoes. Sonic stopped to tell them to meet the others at the base.

Sonic continued on through, running, jumping, grinding on rails. He saw a few other people, The Babylon Rogues were walking out of an extreme gear shop. Jet looked tanned and athletic with green hair, he was wearing what looked to be a white and green cycling outfit(An outfit that looks like a T-shirt and shorts with tennis shoes, but, the shirt and shorts are skin tight, to reduce drag on the body.). Wave had her purple hair in a ponytail, she didn't look as tanned as Jet and a little less athletic looking, she was wearing the same kind of outfit, but hers was purple and pink. Storm had grey hair, it looked slicked back with hair gel, he looked more muscular than either of them, but he too looked tanned, but not as athletic looking as either Jet or Wave. And yeah, he was wearing a cycling outfit too, except his was grey. They all seemed to have the same symbol on their suits, kinda like a group logo or something. Sonic made another stop to tell them to meet the others at the base.

Sonic also saw Cream and Vanilla exiting from a grocery store, they didn't look too different, Except, Cream and Vanilla had long auburn Hair, going down to the middle of their backs. Vanilla was wearing a Yellow/Golden colored sun dress, while Cream was wearing a Yellow and Blue sun dress her size. Cheese was floating beside Cream looking confused at how Cream looked, Vanilla looked a little upset as she looked herself over, Cream then asked her something and she just smiled towards Cream and answered her. Sonic didn't hear what they had said, but, he was guessing that Vanilla was reassuring her daughter that everything was going to be alright. Even if they looked like they do now, Sonic knew he and his friends would fix this even if the human form was permanent. Making another stop he told the two to head to the base He finally had made his way to the docks, and he heard someone yell.

"G'DAY MATEY!"

Sonic looked towards one of the docked boats, on top of the roof of one of them, a girl was jumping up and down. Her brown hair was in twin pony tails, her brown skin looked like it was reflecting the sun, Her outfit was a blue and white sailor outfit made for a girl her size, and her shoes looked like they were tennis shoes. Sonic skidded to a halt right at that boat.

"Marine, that you?"

"Sonic, Boy am I glad ta see you me Matey." Said Marine as she jumped towards Sonic off of the roof of her boat. Sonic readied to catch her when she stopped in mid jump.

"Marine, Blaze and I told you how many times not to attempt to tackle people from the roof of your boat?"

"Plenty a times, but, I just wanted to greet me favorite land lubber right is all."

Marine then kinda floated to the deck of her boat. Standing in the middle of the boat was Silver, at least, Sonic guessed it was Silver. Silver had his white hair in the same style his quills had been in, but, he looked different. He was wearing what looked like glasses but there lenses looked like shades, He was also wearing an unzipped silver jacket, a grey shirt with a targeting reticule on it, reflective silver pants, shoes that looked like they were part business wear part running shoe, and a pair of gloves each with a golden disc on the backs of them. Sonic walked on a gang plank from the boat to its deck, he then saw another person looking out at the ocean. Her hair was shoulder length, it looked like it was a combination of two different shades of purple. She had a dark purple trench coat on which looked a little singed on the bottom of it.

"Blaze, Sonic's here."

"I could tell from Marine's reactions, that, and I heard you and her talking."

As she turned around, Blaze looked somewhat asian, she was wearing a necklace with a single jewel on it, a light purple (almost pink) button up shirt, purple jean pants with frayed bottoms, heeled running boots, and a pair of gloves with the elemental symbol for fire the backs of them.

"It's been a long time Sonic, I don't know what's happened here, but, I do think you might know something."

"He does, its dealing with the ancient legends of this world. Right?"

"Silver don't read his mind, let him tell us. Well?"

"Yeah, it does, I need all of your help to handle this new problem."

"Well Mate, ya gonna fill us in or are you gonna stand there with your mouth open like a fish flopping on the deck." Said Marine getting kinda antsy, having found out Sonic is going to include them in another adventure, well, that's got her interested. Before Sonic could say anything, there was a flash of green light, and standing on the deck of the boat after the light subsided, was two people. One of them had black hair with red streaks in it, wearing a black T-Shirt with the Black Arms symbol on it, shades, gloves, golden bracelets, black and red running shorts, golden ankle bracelets, and black and red shoes with what looked like flared out soles, unlike any other humans that he had seen before, his eyes had no trace of black being replaced by a slightly darker shade of red. The other one was wearing what looked like a pink and black cat suit, arm length gloves, a back pack, and knee high heeled boots. Her hair was as white as could be, and it was in a pony tail.

"I knew we would find you here Faker."

"Shadow?"

"We need your help Sonic."

"Rouge?"

Rouge brought a laptop from her backpack, opened it, and was working on something.

"Eggman is preparing to attack with some sort of new weapon, Something we haven't seen before."

“Let’s get to the base, get everyone.” Sonic said.

(-)

“So Shadow, explain what the wily are.” Nack asked. Nack was a purple haired man wearing a cowboy outfit.

“Eggman’s up to something big this time, take a look at what me and Rouge saw.” Shadow said.

Rouge put the computer out and accessed the projector screen. A video came on showing a massive array of robots that looked like a fusion of the Egg-Dragoon and Nega-Wisp Armor all lined up. By the size of the robots and the room, there looked to be 10,000 robots. As they went along the line, they were infused with a glowing dark purple energy.

“I know Eggman likes making big toys, but that’s insane!” Vector yelled.

“Eggman is using Black, the Dark Titan’s power in ways that you couldn’t imagine.” Chaos said.

“And to think Dark Gaia’s power was only enough to power a prototype Egg-Dragoon. Yet he’s making thousands of final models with just a third of its power.” Sonic said.

“Which one of you would you happen to be Sonic Maurice Turbine?” Everyone turned to see a figure hidden by the shade.

“Watch out faker, she could be working for Eggman.” Shadow said.

Sonic stepped forward. “That’s me, what do you want?”

“Your help.” The shadowed figure walked out of the shade to reveal White. Suddenly Chaos, Magic and Spirit bowed down in front of her.

“Oh being of the brightest light, we welcome you. White, the Light Titan.” They all said in Unison.

“Say what?!” Sonic, Tails and Knuckles said.

“Please, I beg of you. Sacred Warriors of Light, you must convince my brother that he’s been lied to this entire time.” White pleaded. “About a googolplex years ago, me and my brother were being picked for who would be the main guardian of the land. My brother was going to be picked, but the chooser lied and picked me, my brother became enraged and laid waste to the area. So I sealed him away, but then he put a curse on this planet, and some of the humans became what you called anthros.”

“You mean we’ve been human all along?” Amy gasped.

“Yes, since the first seal has been broken your true forms have returned. But I beg you; do not let this battle come.” White said.

“Try all you want, but this battle cannot be avoided.” Everyone looked outside; they ran out to see a figure with a black cloak hiding his face. “Destiny is already moving into place. And Eggman has the lead.”

“Who are you?” Sonic shouted.

“You’ll regret asking, but I’ll show you anyway.” The figure ripped the hood off his face, everyone noticed that despite having red hair, and having a scar running across in between his eyes and nose; he looked exactly like Sonic. It was only after they heard Sonic fall on his butt that they saw Sonic shaking in fear.

“You know him Sonic?” Silver asked.

“I don’t just know him, he’s my father.” Sonic said. Everyone gasped.

SVT number 1 fan:
“So it seems that you haven’t forgotten about me, despite that I am one of the worst villains known to mankind.” Mach said.

“A villain; seems odd since the faker is a hero.” Shadow said.

“Pay attention readers, you might want to hear this.” Mach said, making confusion on who these readers were. “It’s called breaking the 4th Wall, this is a Fanfic. Anyway, I was once a shining figure; I led the entire nation of America during World War III...”

FLASHBACK

“WWIII was the worst problem the nation ever faced. I was America’s top General.”

“The war has become too great, if this keeps up the world will become a toxic waste dump with no life.” The Mexican Saint King said.

“But what can we do, we’ve told our armies to stop fighting, but they keep saying they can’t until this battle is won.” The German Saint Queen said.

“I guess its over.” The Japanese Saint King said.

“No, it’s not.” Everyone looked at the American Saint Queen, Sapphire as she stood up. “If our armies will not stop on their own, then we must show we don’t want anymore fighting. We must do what we’ve should have done from the beginning. We must unite all of our nations together. And instead of a leader for each nation, we should have one leader for the entire world. It’s our only hope.”

Everyone was silent until. “She’s right, we must meet where we can give all of our power to one who will lead our world peacefully.” The French Saint King said.

“Sapphire, I believe you should be the true Saint Queen.” The Canadian Saint Queen said.

“Thank you.” Sapphire said.

“During the climax of WWIII, I was asked to get all of the Saint Kings and Saint Queens to the Court of Law to force the world to unite before Earth became uninhabitable. But the other armies believed their rulers were being held hostage and came to attack.”

“Go on ahead, me and the US army will stop the armies!” Mach ordered. His best troops went on ahead with the leaders, and no sooner did something slice horizontally above his nose leaving a scar. “You won’t get far!” Mach raced forward and smashed the ground in front of him creating a fissure to scatter the amount of people in groups. “Now my troops, keep them at bay, even if it means using the Nuclear Fusion Bomb!”

After countless hours of battling, a screen containing all of the Rulers appeared around the world. “Attention all people of Planet Earth, WWIII was started because you let your hate rush towards others without the consent of your leaders. Now take a look around at the damage caused by this war, is this what you really wanted?” Sapphire said. All of the armies looked around, seeing their once beautiful world looking close to a total collapse. “All of the rulers including myself talked the other day and came here to sign a deed that will put the differences aside, if we want to restore our world, we have to work together. And now we will have one leader to guie us all, I, Sapphire Turbine have been chosen as our first. Now we’ll work together to re-achieve the unity we once had!” The people of the world cheered.

“Through my act, the Deed was signed and the War ended with the World united as one. When my wife, the Sapphire announced she was going to have a baby, I was happy. But my wife went into labor early, my child survived, but my wife perished. I went mad, I sent my child: Sonic somewhere safe and I fell into the darkness.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“Anyways, I’m working with Eggman. Bet the readers didn’t expect that.” Mach said. Then out of nowhere he snapped his fingers, and suddenly a creature falls from the sky to land on the ground leaving a crater. “Now, you’ll all become food for this fierce creature right here.”

“A Fushiryuu! The fabled cross of a Dragon and a Phoenix.” Aura said.

“Oh, so that’s what this is? Well go my beast, eat these savory dishes and burn away the bones.” Mach said as he disappeared.

The Fushiryuu roared, now that it was in view, you could tell it really was a mix of a dragon and a phoenix with purple and ice blue decorating its body. The Fushiryuu took flight and zoomed at Sonic. “Alright, I got this! Homing Attack!”

Sonic curled into a ball and rocketed at high speeds, when he made contact the Fushiryuu immediately knocked him off. Sonic landed on his back. “What the? Spin Dash!” Sonic zoomed at the Fushiryuu even faster this time, Sonic managed to stay on for three seconds before the Fushiryuu knocked him off again.

“What’s going on? Sonic’s attacks are barely doing anything!” Knuckles said.

“Even though being human again has made you stronger, some abilities you once had are now lost forever. Without his spines his attacks aren’t as strong as they used to be.” White explained. “And against a Fushiryuu’s hard skin, his kicks and punches do even less damage from physical attacks.”

“Chaos Control!” Sonic shouted. But suddenly nothing happened. “Huh?”

“The Chaos you once knew has been fused back together into its original form; you can’t use it the same way anymore.” White said.

“Suddenly, I don’t feel so hot.” Sonic said as he started panting. The Fushiryuu saw this is its chance and flew towards Sonic for a lucky shot. But suddenly out of nowhere, a pendant made from emerald with a wind symbol etched into it landed in Sonic’s hand. As the Fushiryuu got closer, it suddenly ran into a blue wall of energy and was knocked back.

“Was that...” White gasped.

“How did Sonic make that shield?” Tails asked.

“Sonic just used the greatest weapon from the Ancient Civilization.” Light said.

“He used Magic, one of the three heart powers. Magic, Chaos, and Spirit are all powers that have laid dormant for two millennia since the curse was put into place.” Dark said.

“Magic?” Sonic said.

“Hello Master.” Sonic looked at the jewel pendant to see it glowing. “I am Zephyr, a Bond Tech from the ancient times. You have a natural affinity for magic. Give me a body and I’ll give you a weapon and armor.”

“Okay.” Sonic concentrated and in moments a light surrounded him. The pendant gained form to look similar to Sonic only with green hair and blue eyes wearing an ancient tunic and pants with fingerless gloves and hiking boots. Sonic’s outfit changed to look like something 100 years in the future, on his shirt his Hedgehog symbol got covered by connecting metal plates, a black jacket with a wing tip collar that held green technological designs, white pants with purple cybernetic designs with an unconnected belt, a white glove on his left hand that was almost to his elbow and was fingerless, and grey elbow pads and knee pads. On his feet were futuristic boots not like Silver’s old ones that had wheels attached to the bottom called Excelion Gear, and on his right arm consisted of a gauntlet/fingerless glove hybrid made of metal with an orb that could fire laser blasts called Blast Gauntlet. “Whoa. Looks like things are getting interesting.”

“Master, allow me to lend you my power.” Zephyr said putting his hand on Sonic. “Bond In!” Suddenly Zephyr melded into Sonic’s body giving him whiter hair and fully green eyes.

"Sonic’s a mage and has magic armor, and they look like clothes?" Tails looked at Sonic before throwing his hands up. "Argh! You new people throw everything out of whack!" Tails said moving his hands through his hair. The Fushiryuu then fired an intense white flame towards Sonic.

Suddenly Sonic knew what to do and called out. “Cyclorrhapha sagittis!” (Sonic shooter) Suddenly blue orbs appeared in the air and phased through the fire breaking it apart. “Awesome, I feel all this power in my hands.”

“Master, that creature is crying, look!” Zephyr said. Sonic looked to see the Fushiryuu was indeed crying. “It must not be able to act on its own and it’s being controlled. You can free it by making it your Personification, just focus on a body and the creature will form into a Personification.” Sonic nodded. Suddenly a blue decorative triangle appeared under Sonic and the Fushiryuu.

“The air we breathe, the steps we take, the path we walk. Give this creature the ability to live again in new life.” Sonic chanted. “Transform!” The Fushiryuu started to change shape, turning from a Fushiryuu into a human girl with purple hair with ice blue streaks, an ice blue opal on her head, and clothes similar to Sonic’s Knight Armor.

“You have released me from my curse, I humbly thank you. My name is Rainbow, and I will be your guardian as my thanks.” Rainbow said.

“Okay, now Chaos. I believe there are some things about the ancient civilization you still haven’t told us about. You mind explaining?” Knuckles asked.

“Very well. It’s time you learn the full history of this Planet, and the very limits it surpasses.” Chaos said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version