SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

What would you do if you were part of the Sonic Team Company?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Zonic Mirage:
The coding itself likely needs a complete and thorough (as in taking more time than they did the first time around) rewrite. Loading anything ended up rebuilding environments, for example. Stories need a rewrite, new voice dubbing; it just flat needs general QA so glitches that the game is notorious for wouldn't spawn in the redo.

... The whole awkward human love interest plot line needs to be completely removed, too.

SVT number 1 fan:
That's what I meant in general, in Sonic's story it seems that Sonic doesn't really have some sort of supernatural enemy until the final story where he, Shadow and Silver face Solaris. I think Elise shouldn't have really had such a big role in a min series game since it was the only game she was in. And the loading times would probably be shortened if it was used on a system with better processing. (I even hear rumors from GameStop store staff that the Wii U surpasses all of the current consoles in processing power.)

Zonic Mirage:
Actually, Sonic 2006 was so badly coded that the game would force the console to completely delete the data of an environment, like the hub world, and cause it all to be reloaded into memory.

But yeah, I'd like to see a redo of Sonic 2006 that's more stable and actually complete.

TheMobian:
I think that SEGA needs to do a Smash Bro's style game in the form of a "Sonic Fighters 2".

Also, Has anyone else heard the rumors that SEGAand Capcom are making a crossover game?I know the comics are having a massive crossover, but the games? That would be AWESOME!

grox:
I agree with Mobi, that would be freaking epic, in fact, since you have told me that rumor, I shall go look it up now. Thank you for broadening my knowledge of the Sonic Verse, Mobi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version