SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

What would you do if you were part of the Sonic Team Company?

<< < (5/5)

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on September 23, 2012, 03:30:16 PM ---I think a Sonic game that works like Spyro Skylanders would be cool. That way people can choose what character they want to be in a Sonic Game and the Programmers wouldn't have to worry about which characters to make playable because then those who don't like a certain character simply don't have to play as them.

In fact I think many games should be like Skylanders.

--- End quote ---
ehhh.... to be honest, I don't like Skylanders at all.
Its a BRILLIANT marketing ploy for sure, and I've been told its a fun game... but... I play games for the story, and the story in Skylanders just doesn't seem good at all. I'd go so far as to say it sounds cheesy, like they just slapped it in at the last second when they realized "Oh crap I guess we need some story to this gameplay". To be honest, I would like to see a return to the type of storytelling in "The Legend of Spyro" series. That was some incredible stuff.

TheMobian:
On another note, If I was part of Sonic Tam, I'd turn Sonic Unleashed into a full-length movie. Why?
Because I've always thought Sonic Unleashed would do better in sales as a 100% Awesome movie then a 50% Awesome game.

alex_theman45:
I would order sonic team to make a puyo puyo  game for the 3DS.

SVT number 1 fan:
Well if I would make a Sonic Game, I'd do a fusion sort of thing from the best games to make a Sonic Adventure 3. I'd use things from Sonic Adventure DX, 2 Battle, things Sonic 06 would have had if not rushed (like the day and night feature), the super ability that's returned outside final bosses since Sonic Colors, and even the return of the hyper form!

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on December 07, 2012, 10:35:33 PM ---Well if I would make a Sonic Game, I'd do a fusion sort of thing from the best games to make a Sonic Adventure 3. I'd use things from Sonic Adventure DX, 2 Battle, things Sonic 06 would have had if not rushed (like the day and night feature), the super ability that's returned outside final bosses since Sonic Colors, and even the return of the hyper form!

--- End quote ---
The thing about making a new Sonic Adventure game is that the name carries so much weight, that the game would absolutely HAVE to be groundbreaking for the sonic series, otherwise it would just end up as a big let-down and SEGA would probably go out of business.
I think its best if SEGA and Sonic Team stay away from SA3 for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version