SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Oh my god, IT'S SPAM!!

<< < (2/154) > >>

grox:
Ah, I see, I'm usually here as well, I'm just usually on at night, after work.

Gale Fox:
I drop by here everyday and double-post a few stories every week, every now and then. Aye, and SVT, I have yet to assess your return, but I'm good to see you back. How about we work on a Collab for both of us to re-debut? I'm planning on bringing the UCT Back, and I'd lurrrrve to have a little backup.

-GFQ

SVT number 1 fan:
Oh yeah, the Ultimate Character Tournament! This should be intresting to see, count me in. I'm putting a tournament saga in Elemental Heroes NEO Arc III so I should have some ideas.

Oh,and quick question. Can you change your account name? If you can, where?

Gale Fox:

--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on April 14, 2010, 12:23:35 AM ---Oh yeah, the Ultimate Character Tournament! This should be intresting to see, count me in. I'm putting a tournament saga in Elemental Heroes NEO Arc III so I should have some ideas.

Oh,and quick question. Can you change your account name? If you can, where?

--- End quote ---

The Name is fixed unless you request, methinks. Well then, Any plot ideas? I'm having Grandie B fight it out against Stark's weapons as a good opener's fight. 'Cept it goes deeper than that. Grandmaster Blurr goes into this big freaking transformation, and so do Stark's twin weapons and Heavenly. Hell ensues, and then Grandmaster begins monologueing about the destinies/purposes of all the characters, including Agent Bullet/Honey Ant and new Stark. You got anything? I'm making it an open submission Story, somewhere between RP and Story. I'll Double-Post in my ideas later. Don't anybody DARE steal them. Mmhm?

SVT number 1 fan:
Well right now I've got nothing, mostly because I only seem to get ideas for a tournament when I'm actually doing one.

Plus I don't really know much about angels and demons so I'm also stuck right there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version