SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Game Do's and Don't's

<< < (2/9) > >>

TheMobian:
I think you can find "Door to Phantomile" on the PlayStation store on the PS3, but as for Klonoa 2, we're just going to have to wait for the Wii remake...
I'm still looking to buy a PlayStation2 though, then I'll buy both original games on Amazon or something.

SVT number 1 fan:
I heard that there could be a Klonoa 2 remake, and if it works out, we may finally get Klonoa 3 as well. (Though with the Wii U coming soon, I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up on that console.)

TheMobian:
Considering the only new system I'm even considering buying right now is a PS3, I REALLY hope a Klonoa 3 game would be released on the PS3, just so I won't have to buy a Wii U. Not that I don't like the idea of the Wii U, its just that buying a PS3 would be less expensive. (all of this could have been avoided if they had released Klonoa 2 for the Gamecube, but noooooo >:( )

SVT number 1 fan:
It could be on the PS3, but from info I saw they've sorta moved the series into the Wii console. (I think... I might be wrong there.)

TheMobian:
Oh gosh I hope not, I don't want to buy another Wii *headdesk*

Aside from Klonoa... Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed is coming out soon :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version