SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Character Creation Help

<< < (2/6) > >>

grox:
wow, um, that seems a bit off kilter.

I mean, what, 1, 2, 3.....18 Elements for the good side and, 5 elements for evil?

Not trying to be nitpicky or anything, Or trying to piss you off, OR even sound like a douche....But, maybe, possibly, could be, you could try, evening it out, just a tiny bit?

I am in no way, shape, or form trying to impose my will on your creative flow, just saying, Having an overwhelming force conquer evil, is kinda like overkill in a way.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't be angry, upset, distraught, or sad at what I have said. I just feel that, maybe instead if it being 18 vs 5, it could be more like, 12 vs 11? You could span out your story a decent amount by doing that. Again, I'm sorry.

SVT number 1 fan:
I tried to do that Grox, but the reason the good side has more is because of this.

Those elements are forbidden to be used because they have no good intentions and cause massive destruction (Like a volcanic eruption, nuclear bomb, toxic waste dump, a savage beast, or erasing something from existence)

Plus the five who use them are super strong, for example if you were in the Slayers Anime this would be like a human (who are the good side) facing a Mazoku Lord. With one of them being Shabranigdu himself.

So while the good side has more elements, the evil side has much more power and strength which would even it out. Plus the other elements have good intentions in at least one way. (Such as fire giving heat)

grox:
ah, well, since you put it that way, I'll give it a shot, gimme a few I'll have something posted tomorrow.

SVT number 1 fan:
Wow, I fully expected another question from you. I must be good at explanations.

grox:
sry for taking so long to reply, I've had a number of brain fart related incidents, but, none the less, I will be posting something, TODAY.

Good Side:

Fire: Greatly increases in Will power, Strength, and Endurance. The Fire that burns inside all of creation to Continue existing.

Earth: Dependable, Stronger than Fire, but, slower than many. As stalwart as a Mountain, but, as gentle as the sand.

Air: Flexible, Increased Acrobatics(Think, Gymnists or Acrobats at a Circus.), Capable of moving faster than Fire, Only a little faster than Water. Can you be as fast as the Wind?

Water: Chaotic, yet, Organized, Able to adapt to many different situations at many different times(Multitasking to an extreme.). Be the ocean, the River, and the stream, all flowing through, anything it seems.

Lightning: Quick, faster than a blink of an eye, Dangerous though, will only strike once in the same place.

Ice: Cold, stiff, Unfeeling, Dangerous to be around, one false move, one slip of the tongue, an avalanche, or a single Ice Sickle will end life. Ever hear of the Ice Age?

Holy: Healing, Blessed, Righteous, Belief in something greater, Not that strong when it comes to Offensive stuff though.

Shadow: Stealth, Ninja(Now you see me *POOF* Now you don't), Good at tracking, Dissapears when you least exspect it. It always follows you where ever you go.

Wood: Tall, Strong, Weaker than Fire, has a Green Thumb. Ever hear of the Great Red Wood Forest?

Love: Togetherness, Peace, Love, and Happiness(Hippies, How I dispise them.).

Steel: Stiff, Stern, Law based, Always following the Rules. Stronger than Earth in all aspects. Can you be as strong as Steel?

Aura:.......sry, coming up blank on this one people.

Energy:............This one too, sry.

Sol: Light, Warmth, Power, Life giver of many.

Luna: Night, Togetherness, Wonderment, Capable of strategy.

Sound:.......Sry, can't come up with anything for this one either.

Time: Everybodies gotta be on Time, Can make people Slower or Faster, Age Control. Are you on Time?

Space: The Final Frontier*Ba Dum Psh*, [Would this be considered Gravity?] Increase in Mass, Decrease in mass, both in self and in others{Possibly an OP power, may want to tone it down a bit.}.

Evil Side:

Void: Emptiness, Can take and never give, Capable of engulfing and destroying anything at will. Can you escape the Void?

Radiation: BURN! Sickness, Disease, Cancer, Melting of Flesh. Brash, Angry, Quick to fight, Short Tempered. Where do you think they came up with the Nuclear Bomb?

Beast: Wild, Blood thirsty, Capable of Berserk Fury, Using Animal traits(Tigers Claws and Fangs, Pythons Crushing Coils, Cheeta's Speed, etc, etc, and etc.). Unleash the Beast!

Poison: Venom, Toxins, Pollution, Capable of Chemical usage(Creating Poisonous Potions and Chemical Warfare, like, Tear Gas, Mustard Gas, Napalm, Bleach, Acids, etc, etc, etc.), Creating antidotes for blackmail, bribery, and other items. Will stab you in the back if a better deal comes up. Don't Mess with Poison.

Lava: Like Fire, Burns, Strong, Fast, The life blood of the Planet, Capable of Launching torrents of Lava from hands, feet, and mouth. Able to withstand Temperatures capable of Destroying almost everything, except for lava, Baths in the stuff like water baths for us humans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version