SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Character Creation Help

<< < (6/6)

TheMobian:
ooooooo, delicious spoilers  ;D

SVT number 1 fan:
No, a spoiler is something that gives away a huge part of the plot unknown to those that haven't seen in. Besides, I never said which villain it was, an there's about a few dozen in my series.

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on August 21, 2012, 04:44:31 PM ---No, a spoiler is something that gives away a huge part of the plot unknown to those that haven't seen in. Besides, I never said which villain it was, an there's about a few dozen in my series.

--- End quote ---
oooo, Sneaky sneaky sneaky SVT :P

Speaking of your rays of hope series, hows your rewrite coming along? I heard you got some praise from a professional writer, and I must say thats pretty impressive :)
What are you planning to rewrite about the older chapters? And do you plan on making more chapters soon, or are you going to wait until the older chapters are finished?

SVT number 1 fan:

--- Quote from: TheMobian on January 08, 2013, 05:52:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on August 21, 2012, 04:44:31 PM ---No, a spoiler is something that gives away a huge part of the plot unknown to those that haven't seen in. Besides, I never said which villain it was, an there's about a few dozen in my series.

--- End quote ---
oooo, Sneaky sneaky sneaky SVT :P

Speaking of your rays of hope series, hows your rewrite coming along? I heard you got some praise from a professional writer, and I must say that's pretty impressive :)
What are you planning to rewrite about the older chapters? And do you plan on making more chapters soon, or are you going to wait until the older chapters are finished?

--- End quote ---

Well for the old chapters, I'm afraid I won't be continuing them, but the new chapters are basically refreshed versions of them to implement the tips and ideas I got from the critique. And I'm also not sure he was a professional writer exactly as the event at my school had people from a college showing the seniors careers for those who haven't decided or want to learn more about what they chose. But there's a chance the guy who critiqued Rays of Hope might have not actually been a student at the college. That will be a question I'll most likely never see the answer to.

As for the rewrites... well I ain't giving any spoilers there, you're only clue will be look at the previous prologue chapter incarnations of Rays of Hope compared to this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version